Army book update for 6th edition Dark Elves?

This forum is created in support of the development of http://www.the-ninth-age.com/index.php?board/5-elves-of-darkness/

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Ehakir
Malekith's Best Friend

Army book update for 6th edition Dark Elves?

Post by Ehakir »

As i couldn't find a suitable category to post this question in, I'm posting this here even though it's not really a question concerning 9th age dread elves. With some friends we decided that we prefer to play the 'dated' 6th/7th ed Krauthammer rather then AoS/9th age. So, we'll also be using the appropriate army books.
Back in the day, the 6th ed DE armybook was compiled in such a way that people here at Druchii.net developed a reasonable update to the armybook to get it closer to the other races' in terms of competitiveness. Now I was wondering if anyone here still has a pdf of this update or any idea where to find it?
"Ceterum censeo Ulthuan esse delendam"
-Ehakir

3/4 of games are won by deathstars. Copy this into your signature if you still use real tactics to win.
Ehakir
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Army book update for 6th edition Dark Elves?

Post by Ehakir »

Never mind! After some searching I found it in the 2004 Chronicles!
-Ehakir

3/4 of games are won by deathstars. Copy this into your signature if you still use real tactics to win.
Lord Drakon
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lord Drakon »

Where do you find the chronicles?
Ehakir
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ehakir »

You can get a hardcopy through Amazon or second-hand booksites like abebooks, e-versions should also be available somewhere, but I don't think GW provides them
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

Are you guys still playing with this?
Ehakir
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ehakir »

I would love to, yet am playing a lot of ninth age currently. Yet I could imagine me and some friends going back to 7th ed some time, depending on how the game will develop in the upcoming ~5 years
-Ehakir

Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

Ehakir wrote:I would love to, yet am playing a lot of ninth age currently. Yet I could imagine me and some friends going back to 7th ed some time, depending on how the game will develop in the upcoming ~5 years

I haven't played for years but recently I was chatting with a couple of American colleagues and we starting reminiscing about the old days, and what we thought was the 'golden years' for WFB - 6th/7th edition for us. Got me thinking about Dark elves again, the great fun it used to be, and the many friends I had made over the years.

It sucks somewhat to find out was has happened especially as D.net used to be my second home!