New Website and eBay Auctions

Buy, Sell or Trade your models here...

Moderators: xFallenx, cultofkhaine, The Dread Knights

Lordokaos
Trainee Warrior

New Website and eBay Auctions

Post by Lordokaos »

Hi all. I finally got moved into my new home in Michigan and have the beginnings (barely) of a website up at http://www.lordokaos.com at which I have a link to my eBay listings. There are some wonderfully painted models up there right now, and for the record, I will take on consignments if people are looking. Thanks a ton.
"We tread where angels fear to go, where childish crimes are yours and mine. Lick the tears from my face, my slave, my soul divine..." - My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult

Lordokaos Productions
Lordokaos
Trainee Warrior

Post by Lordokaos »

Most of the site is now up and working. The gallery is the last hurdle, and should be up later this week.
"We tread where angels fear to go, where childish crimes are yours and mine. Lick the tears from my face, my slave, my soul divine..." - My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult

Lordokaos Productions
Masterofdarkness
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Masterofdarkness »

What part of michigan are you in?
Always look for the knife from the shadows.

Wait a minute, how do you hide a +2 flaming longsword in the shadows?
Lordokaos
Trainee Warrior

Post by Lordokaos »

I live in Wayne, MI, which is in-between Detroit and Ann Arbor. I suppose I should udpate my location here to reflect the move...

Lordokaos Productions
Lordokaos
Trainee Warrior

Post by Lordokaos »

All the Galleries are now working, feel free to take a look and check out examples of my work there.

Lordokaos Productions
Shadowofdeath
Dark Rider

Post by Shadowofdeath »

nice painting i can realy recomend your work as the models i have bought from you are great keep up the good work =)
Cruciamentum ergo sum
Tormentum ergo sum
Ferio ergo sum
Lordokaos
Trainee Warrior

Post by Lordokaos »

Just put a new auction up on eBay, for a Striking Scorpion Exarch.

Check it out here

Lordokaos Productions