Group 40 OOC

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Re: Group 40 OOC

Post by Minigrift »

Don't worry about it - I get it wrong myself more often that not! Thankfully, not so much now that I'm used to typing it...
Nathra Severain - Shade (Group 38)
WS:5 S:4 T:2 D:6 I: 3
Skills; Acrobatics; Basic Stealth; Free Running
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Inventory; Ornate Tiara; Sword Belt; Asuri Orb; 106 gold
gsharm
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by gsharm »

I'd like to ask for some clarification just because I'm worried about it now. Are my summaries "correct"? Are you getting enough from them Minigrift?

I don't mind you taking liberties with my character's actions, partially because I trust your considerable storytelling skill, but also because I consider this to be YOUR story to guide. I want to make sure I'm not causing stress or difficulty on your end.
Equip.: Light Armor, Sea Dragon Cloak, Long Sword, Dagger
Skills: None
Inventory: Ominous Letter from the Drachau of Everain
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

There's no need to worry gsharm. You're doing a fantastic work ;)

The whole summary thing is really to stop me from taking liberties with your character - since this doesn't bother you it shouldn't be an issue, lol.

Just as an example (apologies Calisson) some posts are very detailed but the summary hasn't accurately depicted what happened in the post - therefore I've had to read through the whole post in order to get information for use in the mod post. Make sense?

Though I do read all of your posts, it is simply much easier (and quicker) for me to have to glance at your summary to get an accurate depiction of your characters actions when writing a mod post - since it will be (or should be) your summary that I will use when rolling the die.

That clearer now?
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
gsharm
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by gsharm »

Thank you Minigrift, much clearer. Let me know if you need any changes to my writing in the future. :)
Equip.: Light Armor, Sea Dragon Cloak, Long Sword, Dagger
Skills: None
Inventory: Ominous Letter from the Drachau of Everain
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

I'm glad I've run only against a couple of weak not-really-zombies-but-quite-close things.
Anything more fighty would have proven a really puzzling challenge for my character, very strong in will but so weak in figthing skills.

By the way, about names, does anyone know who is Callison? I have heard about that guy for so long but cannot find him anywhere... ;)
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

I have no idea who this 'Calisson' person is, sounds like an imposter!

Clavisson, however, will have to get something just a tad more challenging for his next fight, considering he's had it so easy up until now :roll:

Once Cananatra has posted I'll be able to begin work on the next mod post.

I think Jc is only able to post on Fridays or at the weekends and I don't want to wait that long before getting the next Mod post done!
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Well, challenges in detective thrillers are not only of physical / fighting nature.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Cananatra
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Cananatra »

I'm writing up my post now.
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Awesome sauce!

Don't worry, Calisson, it's not all fighting. There's plenty else going on for Clavisson to play detective!

I'll get the next mod post up by this evening 8)
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Calisson, would you like an extra wee Mod post so Clavisson can continue his chat with Seth a bit more before he meets the mysterious woman?

Drainial, I can probably do an extra wee Mod post for Se'alara as well, if you wish.

Just let me know.
Cananatra
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Cananatra »

Is the barricade mostly wood or should i rewrite my post?
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Your post is fine :)
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

I am for as fast a pace as I can manage, if you want to do a mini modpost Mini then do you right ahead, but I don't want to press you.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

By all means, press me, I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't prepared to do it. Besides, it's not a question of if I want, it's a question if you want!
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Minigrift wrote:Calisson, would you like an extra wee Mod post so Clavisson can continue his chat with Seth a bit more before he meets the mysterious woman?
Yes, please! :P
Well, actually, tomorrow evening and night I'll be flying home from my work abroad.
I doubt I'll have much time during the following week end to post much if anything. You can understand that my wife would resent me spending too much time on computer...
If the modpost is sent, I can use my waiting time at airports for the following post, before my expected week end's break.
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Calisson, you would have had your wee mod post by last night...

However, my laptop decided to 'go bad' and in an attempt to fix it I somehow deleted my bluetooth device driver software... At the library now trying to download the relevent software since I cannot access the internet at home (wad basically using the modem on my mobile to get 'net access on my laptop, which is no longer doable).

So, apologies for not being able to post. Am trying to get the issue fixed, but the 'net at the Library won't let me download the files I need...

*sigh*

In the words of A*** C***, technology is indeed, gay!

Anyway, I've tried doing a system restore to restore my laptop to an earlier time, that didn't fix the problem. The only other alternative I can think of is to backup all my files etc and restore my laptop to it's factory settings... But then, I can't recall if I got Bluetooth software with the laptop or with my mobile.

Can someone more technologically capable help me with this?
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Sorry for your laptop refusal to cooperate. Can't help you, being an information age immigrant, not native.

I'm at the hub airport now, a night's flight ahead of me followed by a busy week end.
I'll read the modpost along with everyone else, and hopefully will post on Monday.
No hurry anymore, thanks for trying.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

You should ask in 28, everyone there besides you and I have some qualification in computing or computer related thing.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Gentleman of Moderation
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Thank you, Drainial, problem seems to be fixed!

The next Mod post is up! Oh, I do amuse myself sometimes :lol:
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Yes those areas of ignorance, boys are one of them. She is shy poor thing.

Gentleman of Moderation
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Se'alara? Shy? Really? I take that as sarcasm(?)
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Nope, when it comes to things in the real world she is clueless. kind of like the girls you meet from all girl boarding schools.

Gentleman of Moderation
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Much like Kykysh, then. Though she's not exactly shy, just obnoxious about certain things. She has also lived a secluded life.

It's hard to picture someone like Se'alara being all shy and girly
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Thank you for posting, Calisson :)

Would you like your proper Mod post now? I was supposed to give you a wee Mod post then include you in the main one, but due to my 'net difficulties I was unable to do this. I can do it for you now if you wish.

Guys, I've mentioned it before, if you want a wee Mod post for your character then you can always ask! It might not always be an appropriate time for this, but if it won't impact upon the main plot then there's usually no reason not to give you one!

I knew separately Modding 5 people would be a challenge, but doing all 5 people in a single post is really rather taxing! If I am able to break up into smaller chunks then I'd appreciate any opportunity to do so!

Gsharm, Jc, where art thou?
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Back home. Much more time to post.
Mini, I'm happy to post as often as you find convenient. :P