All Dark Elves for sale!

Buy, Sell or Trade your models here...

Moderators: xFallenx, cultofkhaine, The Dread Knights

Malfunction
Black Guard

All Dark Elves for sale!

Post by Malfunction »

800 plus 25 shipping gets you every dark elf model i have. painted, non painted, converted, new in box. doesn't matter. liquidation in effect. most models in table-top condition. some need TLC. great deal. over 2000 models!
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams
Minsc
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Minsc »

You -might- want to give us some more info than that, like

What modells do you have, how's the painting/quality, pictures!
Layne
Arnold Layne
Arnold Layne

Post by Layne »

800 what - grains wheat, Kopeks Russian, cents Australian, pounds British, grams cocaine? I believe the distinction is important.
Layne
Global Moderator. Everything but the weather.

Caveat Numptor.

Karonath - WS6 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: Bloodfeather, heavy armour, helm, Sea Dragon Cloak, rope x 2, month rations x 2
Inventory: longspear, 2 short swords, glaive, winter gear, shade cloak,
Mount: Dark Steed (Shiny), talisman of kurnous
Gold: 2294
Skills: Ambidexterity, Controlled Frenzy, Basic Ride, Drukh Kaganth
Class: Khainite
Zardock
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Zardock »

Layne wrote:800 what - grains wheat, Kopeks Russian, cents Australian, pounds British, grams cocaine? I believe the distinction is important.

Man I'm not sure 800g of coke would be worth 2000 druchii models...

Also are these models like 2000 spearmen?
Join the Shrine of the Serpent today!
Brotherhood of the Coast!

Zardock (Group 27)
Class: Trainee of Khaine
WS:4 / S:5 / T:3 / D:4 / I:2
Equipment: Short sword and Dagger, 50g in a pouch.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Uncontrollable Frenzy

The Keeper of the D.net Battle Records.
Kurl-soulrender
Black Guard

Post by Kurl-soulrender »

2000 spearmen would be awesome! No. It would not, so i would like to know valuta, models, bitz bla bla bla so on, as already said: PICS!
-JK.
Scytale
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Scytale »

Maybe it's 2k pts of models, not 2k actual models, that would make much more sense.
Demetrius
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Demetrius »

Scytale wrote:Maybe it's 2k pts of models, not 2k actual models, that would make much more sense.

Yea but 2k points isn't worth $800 in any major currency.
Kurl-soulrender
Black Guard

Post by Kurl-soulrender »

Maybe it is Iceland kroners, that would make sence then. Haha.
-JK.
Yemeth
Shade

Post by Yemeth »

IF it's Indonesian rupiah, count me in ^^
Odi ergo sum - Druchii's illumination

DE noble is talking to a HE prisoner

DE: 'Do you know the difference between you and me?'

HE: 'Hmmmmmgh'

DE: 'That's right, I've still got my tounge.' - Anon
Mr_piechee
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Mr_piechee »

perhaps its in Yen? bargain for 2kpts!
[hope you don't mind my random babel] ~ Take a look to the sky just before you die, its the last time you will ~ my pics
Thenick18
Assassin

Post by Thenick18 »

I'll give ya 800 +++ ADMIN MESSAGE: STUPID GOLD SELLER BOT (DO NOT FOLLOW ANY LINKS IN THIS POST, JUST REPORT IT) +++.
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

2000 models? I think my postman would kill me, assuming the climb up to our second floor apartment with 2000 models in a bag hadn't killed him first...

Like Yemeth, I would be very interested in contributing 800 Indonesian Rupiah for the collection :P
Thenick18
Assassin

Post by Thenick18 »

thenick18 wrote:I'll give ya 800 +++ ADMIN MESSAGE: STUPID GOLD SELLER BOT (DO NOT FOLLOW ANY LINKS IN THIS POST, JUST REPORT IT) +++.

HAahah, I'm a gold seller bot? ok...everyone else was throwing crazy currency out there, so I can't suggest virtual currency?
Malfunction
Black Guard

Post by Malfunction »

800 USD plus shipping USD. 2000 models includes all forms of models:
spearmen, archers, shades, corsairs, cold one knights, menghil, dark riders, black guard, executioners, black guard, COB, cold one chariots, harpies, bolt throwers, Dragon and Manticore. All 6th edition, no new stuff. I do not have exact numbers, because I have no room to get them all out and take pictures. I can tell you that I have 2 full 2000 pt armies, both have won painting portions of tournaments. One is painted with a maroon and tan scheme, the other is blue-ish green. Menghil is painted to stand out - in a green and gold scheme.

I can assure you that 2000 models is NOT an overestimate.
If anyone is interested, let me know and I will do what I can to get you more detailed information. For now, while everything is boxed up, this is the best I can do.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams
Malfunction
Black Guard

Post by Malfunction »

As far as the skeptics asking for painting/quality and pictures:

Painting and Quality are subjective. Like I said in my last post, both complete 2000pt armies have won best painted at different tournaments at different times. Other models I have, have been pointed out as standout units (menghil) and best individual (executioner conversion). However, not everyone will think the same thing. So, if you like it, great. If you think the quality is good, then great.

I do not have time to take pictures right now. I would say that more than 3/4 of the models are painted to some quality, most I believe are good and table-top ready. There is some that is still in box, some that are primed black, some witches primed white, and some that are still peweter.

It is an $800 USD free for all. You get all of my models. I guess if you think that 2000 models for $800USD is a bad deal, then go no further. But if you think that less than 50cents per model is a steal, then let me know. I want to move them ASAP.

And for those that think I am just a troll - look at my raking and post number. Look at when I joined Druchii.net. Also, do a search for my name, I have been around a while.
-Douglas Adams
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

Just a personal opinion but without numbers and pictures you're not going to have an easy time selling it.
$800 is a lot of money, 2000 models or not.
7th edition army book:
Games Played: 213
Games Won: 114 (54%)
Games Drawn: 33 (15%)
Games Lost: 66 (31%)

8th Edition army book W/D/L:
Druchii: 36/4/16
Desert icon
Assassin

Post by Desert icon »

Gotta agree with posters above, you have to post at least SOME pictures. If you don't have time to take pictures or give a model count of what you're selling, then you don't have time to sell it, IMO. Can't generate interest if you don't show people the goods. It's not that people think you're trolling, it's that people won't fork out $800 for something that they may not end up liking.
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

You would at least be better served by indicating what secure services you would offer in terms of payment transaction and refund handling.

As Dalamar says, without pictures it is going to be hard to sell them and any potential buyer is at least going to want some kind of guarantee that if the models are not to the standards advertised that they can get a refund (guarantee beyond just your word and good rep on here I'm afraid).

Hope that's helpful feedback :)
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Macknight
Beastmaster

Post by Macknight »

sounds like you're trying to move stolen goods here, no pictures, no # of models= 0 or very little interest.
"It's hell of a thing to kill a man, you take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna."

Lord of Gluttony, former active member of the 7.