Security Guard/Bodyguard?

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Lord temnir
Executioner

Post by Lord temnir »

Mr. A: I undersand what you are talking about. After going to school for 12 years I wouldn't be able to start with university in autumn. So I am glad, that we have 6 months of compulsory military serivce after reaching the age of 18 (or after finishing school)...

Calisson: ...and I dislike the idea that Austria hasn't got any navy. Do you have any ideas how I could get on a ship instead of beeing stuck in the mud with our glorious light infantry? :P

Just sad, that we have no sea over here... ;)
Victory is messured by the blood spilled.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Actually, you do have a Navy in Austria. Fluvial Navy, but Navy anyhow.
Now, to serve in an ocean faring Navy is possible for an Austrian: the US Navy and the Australian Navy recruit foreigners.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Gnosis
Hard, but Fair

Post by Gnosis »

I wouldn't immediately recommend YMCA practices, anyway ;)
Count them:

Painted in 2013: 500
Painted in 2014: 600
Painted in 2015: 854
Darkmark
Beastmaster

Post by Darkmark »

Forget the be a guard nonsense and leave that to ex-squaddies and the like. It will become very boring very quickly. :cry:

Do go to college and get a trade :idea: . Theres lots of trades that you don't need to be a rocket scientist, but you will need common sense. Its never a bad thing to have something to fall back on. If you fancy travelling later having a skill can help pay the bills no doubt. Its very hard to get training when you're older so do it now while you can. Don't twat about for years getting 'life experience' i.e. wasting time, go now.

Take education over working while you can Mr. A: being told what to do for 40+hours per week will quickly change your mind on just how easy a classroom is.