It's good to be back

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Dilvish
Dark Rider

It's good to be back

Post by Dilvish »

Time really does fly. It seems like yesterday that I was on Druchii.net reading and posting. I went away, traveled, moved cross- country, and worked at a few different places. Tonight I walked into a GW store in the mall, and saw the new Dark Elves and other armies. Sentiment washed over and I bought the two recent White Dwarf issues. After reading them, I remembered my old Dark Elf discussions on Druchii.net and decided to see if it was still here. To my astonishment my old ID & password still worked. Then in the corner of the forum I saw this:

Welcome Dilvish

You last visited on Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:24 pm

View posts since last visit (467100)

The time now is Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:59 am

All times are GMT - 5 Hours

WOW! Just WOW! 2004?!?! :shock:

Time really does fly! I hope I can find the time now to get re-immersed in Warhammer, and play my old Dark Elves again. Druchii.net is now bookmarked on my browser bar, and I will make an effort to stay informed. IT SURE FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK!
You can bring a horse to water, but you can't make him sing the love duet from LA BOHEME
Assani
Highborn

Post by Assani »

Welcome back :D

I guess time flys when your having fun :lol: ;)

Khitai - Khanite - Group 38
WS5 - S3 - T2 - D5 - I3
Skills: Ambidexterity, Two Weapon Fighting
Equipment: 2xfine scimitars, dagger
Inventory: Gold 30, Crowns 40, 1 Red ruby
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Carathyle maveric »

Time flies indeed my friends. Welcome back

Carathyle Maveric:(Group 28 Warrior)
Ws:5 S:4 T:3 D:4 I:3
Equipment:
Enchanted* Obsidian Long sword, MC Light armour, Dark Steed(Sephirah), Shield, MC Longbow(89 arrows), 56 Circlets, Maibed Dagger, Asur Spear and Disguise.
Skills: Ride, Acrobatics
*Increased Strength, holds the soul of his father
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

To my astonishment my old ID & password still worked.

Dark Elves and their infernal machines have long, long, long memories. Your presence will never be forgotten, no matter how much you might want it to be. Malekith is always there in the background, where you least expect him. Watching, knowing, never forgetting. Muhahaha....

...Errm, sorry. Yeah, welcome back :D

P.S.

View posts since last visit (467100)

Best get reading then!
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Welcome back :) I'm a Dark Elf returner too; they have a way of coming back when one least expects it!

I hope you enjoy the site and find some more old friends (I'm new, but I know there are some DNet veterans about) :)

"We never forgive, and we never forget" :D
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: That's for you to know and me to find out! Do I get a hint?

Post by Kefka »

And I thought I had been away for a long time! (2 years)
It seems I have join, left, then rejoined since your absence. Welcome back! I hope you enjoy the new DE book and get an army back together,
Warhammer
It's in your blood now
you can never leave...

Fiat Obsidian - WS5 / S5 / T4 / D5 / I4
Equipment: Halberd, Zukhil Shield, Bastard Sword, Heavy Armour, Seadragon Cloak, Helmet of Slaanesh, Blackthorn Dagger
Mount: Locke (dark steed)
Gold: 488
Skills: Supernatural Awareness, Defensive Fighting, Intimidate, Drukh Kaganth (1)
Class: Warrior
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Re: It's good to be back

Post by Tarbo »

Dilvish wrote:You last visited on Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:24 pm
That's... I mean, you last visited... I joined... that's... I'm... How did you... I mean...?

I'm usually better with words.

Welcome back!
Dilvish
Dark Rider

Thanks!

Post by Dilvish »

Thanks for the kind wishes! I am reading the new Dark Elves book right now and am amazed at how many of the Druchii community's suggestions were implemented! I recall our old discussions on Eternal Hatred, the witch elf heroes, the hydra and so many more. It is really awesome that (Gav?) listened and brought them on board.
You can bring a horse to water, but you can't make him sing the love duet from LA BOHEME