Launching DiceEngine.com !

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Launching DiceEngine.com !

Post by Daeron »

Greetings everyone,

It's my pleasure to present to you - DiceEngine.com! It's a new place to host and expand on the Damage Calculators, and perhaps some other tools in the future.

Since the damage calculator was previously hosted on Dnet, I would like to share a few words on what prompted this move. I've been playing with the theory for a new set of calculators, in part for Warhammer 40K. I'm also starting a YouTube channel and website, to work in tandem. A new name made sense for that plan.
I won't be taking down the tools on Druchii.net, and they will still be supported, if only because the associated graphs from the calculations still link to Druchii.net. But all development time will be focused on the new site.

The good news is that this launch is also the beginning of a new development cycle for the damage calculators. The first step will be a major change in layout and style for the site. And then we should be ready for a new set of features. I hope to include other communities in the development path, but for now I'd like to invite Druchii.net. If there is any feature you'd like to add, here is a good place to state it :)

Cheers,
Daeron
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Launching DiceEngine.com !

Post by Calisson »

Great!
Reposted on The 9th Age website.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

Oh my! Thank you for your support and posting this on the 9th Age. I was planning to post this on 9th Age, but wanted to give Druchii.net the courtesy of being first.
I will pick up the thread on that forum.
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Nice for D.net. :D
However, that's not the same audience. :?
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}