Kickstarter for a new range of 10mm DE

Discuss the art of war for the Dark Elves and the inferior races that dare to oppose them here.

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Nostromo
Cold One Knight

Kickstarter for a new range of 10mm DE

Post by Nostromo »

I thought I would share a recent kickstarter to produce a line of 10mm Dark Elves. The project looks great,and I have decided to back it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/le ... ts/3063402

At this point it has reached its initial goal, but still has a little way to go to reach the 'stretch' goals of Black Guard and a Cauldron of Blood.

Thought it might be good to post in here for all the old-time DE players. My DE WFB army had a resurgence on the table last year. 2021 might be the year I get into Druchii at a smaller scale.

Could be good for Minihammer or Warmaster. Any players of 10mm in here?
Cthelthmoore
Trainee Warrior

Re: Kickstarter for a new range of 10mm DE

Post by Cthelthmoore »

Normally I wouldn't be arsed with smaller scale models, but those look great.

He's a bit blantant with ripping off the unit names (Aside from the cold one knights being called Raptors!) !lol!
Nostromo
Cold One Knight

Re: Kickstarter for a new range of 10mm DE

Post by Nostromo »

I think it has been designed to mirror the original range/army selection of the Warmaster Dark Elf roster. Similarities are inevitable. There are some definite nods to the GW style. Hard to imagine Dark Elves without a dash of Naggaroth.

Looks like the project reached the goal, and a Black Dragon has been added to the range!