Sorry I havent playtested much...

This forum is now locked until it is time to start the process of writing the new Dark Elf army book.

Well done to all those who took part!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Lord Veshnakar
Highborn

Sorry I havent playtested much...

Post by Lord Veshnakar »

Sorry I havent playtested much guys , I have been studying to get my masters recently and havent really had much time to spare.... but I have a match set up this weekend and hopefully ill get to play it. My list looks awesome, I have a good feeling about this revision.

Like a got a cool new highborn combo

231 points- Highborn in chariot (the chariot I know is 95 but I consider that seperate) w/ an additional hand weapon,the Cloak of Nightmare,the Insignia of Authority, and Touch of Death.

This means he gets 5 S4 attacks with killing blow,2+ armor save , and a 4+ ward save, and im using this combo vs lizardmen in 2150 points and its a 4-6 turn battle (randomly determined), and I think im going to win but youll have to see the outcome yourself, lizardmen has a way of putting in more then you think they can.
"Do unto others before they do unto you."
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

Real life has taken over for a few of us at the moment, me included. The main thing is to just do as much as you can and post the results. Good luck for the weekend ( and with the Masters of course ).

About the combination above, you can't give an additional hand weapon to anyone who is mounted if my memory serves me correctly.
Dark reaper
Highborn

Post by Dark reaper »

About the combination above, you can't give an additional hand weapon to anyone who is mounted if my memory serves me correctly.

Wow, it is right, must be first time. :lol:
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

Correct DA.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Naram sin
Assassin

Post by Naram sin »

OK guys I will write my report tommorow morning now I'm exausted, I was playig twice but with wery poor results. I will writte full report from 1k battle and summary of 1500pts battle. I will try to enforce friend to playnext week another battle this time against VC.
Innocence proves nothing