The Asur (Boo, hiss)
1%
The Asrai
4%

Total votes: 152

Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

The Temple, of course. I'll be seeing all of you who didn't vote for us on Death Night. :twisted:
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

Lord Woulfe wrote:Malus Darkblade, as with him being the scourge then the temlpe would follow him, and if he did not win there would still be a great amount of bloodshed, and that would be the perfect time for my lizardmen to reclaim all of their items stolen by the dark elves

Malekith is the Scourge, Temple won't accept anyone else, that's how politics work ;)
Ru-guy
Trainee Warrior

Post by Ru-guy »

Now I know why we still not in Ulthuan! We have a LOT of TRITORS!!! 5-th column in the center of Nagoroth!!! We NEED a LOT of PURGES by loyalists! All who disloyal to King will be sacrificed to Khane!
Deaths without fear bring you great glory.
But greatest glory - to die with joy.
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Ru-guy wrote:Now I know why we still not in Ulthuan! We have a LOT of TRITORS!!! 5-th column in the center of Nagoroth!!! We NEED a LOT of PURGES by loyalists!

Or... Baddies cannot win because to take Ulthuan is to destroy the entire Warhammer world and many players careers.
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Milney
Beastmaster

Post by Milney »

Traitors! All of you!

You'll soon feel the full force of Lord Malekith's displeasure!
"Give a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!"

W : D : L (7th Edition)
6 : 1 : 4
Nicov
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Nicov »

Dark elves are a feudal society. Therefore, allegiance must first go to your lord cause you have sworn to follow him till death or release, then the Witch King.
As explained in the Darkblade series.
Members of the Temple are loyal to the Temple.
Sorceresses are loyal to their covenants but depend directly on Malekith.
Morathi has a lot of followers which is not a surprise since she is the second most important lord in the Kingdom but this is also heresy cause those almost certainly form the Cult of Slaanesh...
Mercenaries and such are parasites therefore should be executed at once.
Loki
Brolock
Brolock

Post by Loki »

Milney wrote:Traitors! All of you!

You'll soon feel the full force of Lord Malekith's displeasure!

The Warhammer World is static. I'm sure I'll be feeling no displeasures soon.
+++ Team Mulligans +++

FAQ
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

nicov wrote:Dark elves are a feudal society. Therefore, allegiance must first go to your lord cause you have sworn to follow him till death or release, then the Witch King.
As explained in the Darkblade series.
Members of the Temple are loyal to the Temple.
Sorceresses are loyal to their covenants but depend directly on Malekith.
Morathi has a lot of followers which is not a surprise since she is the second most important lord in the Kingdom but this is also heresy cause those almost certainly form the Cult of Slaanesh...
Mercenaries and such are parasites therefore should be executed at once.

Its a hypothetical civil war, the old order is quite obviously in question and if your on the winning team no one cares whether you sided the way that was proper or not.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Void
Trainee Warrior

Post by Void »

I voted temple but in truth there should be two catagories, one for temple and another for the true believers of khaine. they are in warpsword, the 4th(?) darkblade book. they follow armies to get into loads of fights and master the art of killing and in there spare time they also practice the art of killing. come to think of it they probably practice it on holiday too :twisted: . soz bad joke tht last bit. anyway thts where my loyalties would lie.
Blood and souls!!! :twisted: :twisted:
V.
"Time, its an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."-Ford, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
Fvc
Trainee Warrior

Post by Fvc »

I submit that Malekith is an idiot who doesn't know when he's beaten. His tactics are thuggishly predictable and he stays in power only by his iron grip over the Dark Elf state - not by any actual competence on his part. Plus he tried to open the Chaos gates again. I am not following anyone stupid enough to try that.

Morathi is smarter, so if it was between the two, I'd go for her, but frankly, she's a insane power-hungry psychotic despot. I would not trust her to lead a nation well. Not after her ambition led her to push Malekith into bidding for the throne of Ulthuan, leading to the devastation of the very nation she wanted to rule. I want someone marginally more sane.

The temple of Khaine is an arm of the state, controlled by Malekith. Only a fool would seriously believe it has any power separate from Malekith's. If you have to be a pawn, at least be intelligent enough to know who you're a pawn of. The same for the convents. They're under Morathi's thumb. Yes, the convents dedicated to Khaine exclusively are controlled by a Slaanesh worshipper. That thing about being a pawn comes to mind again.

The noble houses are too busy feuding to achieve anything. They're pathetic dogs begging for scraps from Malekith's table, too occupied to their petty disagreements to achieve anything. They lost any respect they might have commanded a long time ago.

Considering all this, and bearing in mind that for this exercise I'm a Dark Elf, so I shall endeavour to think like one...

Malekith, Morathi, the temple of Khaine, the convents, and the noble houses can all go toss themselves off Hag Graef. I'm doing this like a Dark Elf. You want to know who I'm loyal to?

I know to whom I owe the most loyalty, and I see him in the mirror every day

Cookie for anyone who knows where that's from!
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

my allegiance lies with Malekith.

as does every druchii's first and foremost, even if they follow someone else under him.
Fr0
Trademaster

Post by Fr0 »

Morathi is quite tasty, but Malekith is scary yet the temptation of Slaanesh is too great.
Ranieth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ranieth »

I'd go for the Temple of Khaine, or rather Khaine than the temple. I suppose you shouldn't go against your King either, so that's my second choice. Deep down Ranieth Bloodheart is a fanatic, though quite cunning and clever. The Temple at first, but if it goes horribly wrong I suppose I could see my loyalty changing.. ;)
Shiakhan
Warrior

Post by Shiakhan »

Like any good dark elf you side with all sides. You play the political intrigue game. Side with the most powerful side then as sides start losing switch your allegiance. The true Druchii way. Always strive to make your house more powerful.
Fingol darkwater
Witch King's Envoy

Post by Fingol darkwater »

The problem with that is the loyalists who've been with the temple/cult/whatever since before it was cool ;) Which do you think Malekith would praise more; A fine warrior who came to his senses later on, or one who had the foresight to side with him from the beginning?
Druchii Discussion and History mod

Behind every mask, is a man
who can't live in his own skin.
He lives by the flask.
He bathes in his past
and dies of his own sins