IMPORTANT NEW ORDERS!!!! 10 Aug 04

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Kane
Black Guard

Post by Kane »

I don't really see the problem of people using proxies. We are a small gaming group of 6 people and most play two armies, me being the only playing 3. But when you play maybe 3 times a week things get most like eachother, especially as most want to tottally playtest their all-around armies (also called tournament armies). We then proxy as hell and I only think that 40-50% of my games are played with dark elves. I have played with almost every race (though not all SoC armylists) and I love ther versatility it creates, and make some alternative games.
True I have posted games where I played a proxy army, but those players want to try something new, accept that I post the win and mostly have atleats 10 games experience with that army anyway.
So I support proxy armies, so do all my opponents as we get new experiences out of it.
And at last i must say that I most hate cheaters and false gaming reporters.
Nice armor Tyrion. Did your husband make it for you?
Daod
Black Guard

Post by Daod »

I think we agree it was ment as a joke. Maybe it was in bad taste, but how many people were motivated by this to go out and cheat? let it rest.
There is no truer friend than a blade, no swifter argument than a bolt.

... no matter what you say in a discussion with a woman, it's always the wrong thing.
-Yokozuna
Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Post by Langmann »

Xinithorp wrote:What I am talking about is the idea of getting your opponents to proxie an entire Lizardmen army. Whether or not it was in the same sentance as the kid-sister joke is beside the point. Underway advocated an action which is very realistic. Not only that but it has been advocated here before.
I don't see anything amusing about that.

If your opponent wants to do that then there is nothing wrong with it.

Arguing about this topic will now cease. Xinithorp or anyone else who brings this up again will be warned. A second warning will result in a ban.

While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."