2 Serious OR not 2 Serious

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Denthor
Assassin

2 Serious OR not 2 Serious

Post by Denthor »

I was just wondering if any has the same opinion of me.
Do you think some peps are tking this campaign a bit to seriously.
O.k we all want to get summit gud from the campaign but the only real beifit either Gudies and Badies will have is bragging rites. And i no if some one wudn't shut up about hw they won the campaign i wud get proper annoyed as wud not brag i wud just be happy knowing that my side put up a better fight. But don't forget they cud still make a piece of fluff which cud throw everythin into a total chaos so there ya go.
The Plague of Nurgle Is Here Resistance Is Futile
Tayrod
Spawn of Slaanesh
Location: Over the hills and far away (ie: In Norway somewhere)

Post by Tayrod »

After reading your post, I actually started to take your location seriousely... ;-)

Well, some 'peps' are probobely 'tking' this campaing a bit serious yeah. But i belive the winner will be revarded whit a bit more then bragging 'rites' And if someone just wont shut up 'hw' they won the campaign, you could just not talke to them?

hmh, Im not trying to be rude, I know alot of people arent english natives (hell Im not a native speaker) but please, try to write full sentences instead of 'wuds and peps' it can get really annoying and hard to read sometimes.

And second of all, the meaning of this topic is to see if anyone agrees whit you or to see if people feel the campaign is to serious or what? Granted you started the topic whit the sentence 'I was just wondering if any has the same opinion of me.' (I presume you mean the same opinion as me, rather than if anyone has any feelings about you they would like to share whit the rest of us)

Im sorry, but this topic just seems like a rant to me, about childish players bragging to much. Anyhow, feel free to correct me if Im wrong, but please lets not start a flaming war, Im sorry if I offended you but this is just how I feel
And the kneecaps connected to the ... *&¤%#% ... oh darn
Denthor
Assassin

Post by Denthor »

lol i meant does anyone have the same opinion as me.
Sos i just am used to shortin words down for speed.
The Plague of Nurgle Is Here Resistance Is Futile
Mime
Black Guard

Post by Mime »

Next time your thinking of 'speeding things up' just think, you only write it once it may be read quite a few times.

Yeah alot of people will get a little over excited, that seems to be the nature of people though, Seems to happen in just about everything.

Maybe we all need to get out more.

Mike
Whip me, beat me, bash me, crash me, throw me against the wall, oh ah baby I love it when you treat me rough!!!
Danceman
The Devil in Pale Moonlight

Post by Danceman »

i was under the impression you tried to sound as an orc lol.
much of it is just a blur as it gives me a headache to read.

too seriously? i rather people did that than the other way
"Dying is for fools." - Charlie Sheen
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

mime wrote:Next time your thinking of 'speeding things up' just think, you only write it once it may be read quite a few times.

Yeah alot of people will get a little over excited, that seems to be the nature of people though, Seems to happen in just about everything.

Maybe we all need to get out more.

Mike

ya but when ur all excited about it, it makes each game more meaning full
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Onyx paladin
Assassin

Post by Onyx paladin »

Well, I'm sure like many others I am a very competitive person. At the current Black Gobbo, I could identify with the man who wrote about having fun without winning. Anyways, he came up with some good advice on how to deal with being "too serious." I don't thik that we will all shed our competitive nature, but perhaps we can all be good sports no matter the situation.
"Khaine only embraces death, while the Cult of Pleasure embraces life and all of its aspects. I often wonder how people have trouble choosing between the two."

~Lady Xaniphera, preistess of Slaanesh