SOC day 55: Dark Elves retreat from Lustria

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Executionerofharganeth
Executioner

Post by Executionerofharganeth »

maybe we will kill teclis......
"We are the most civilised race in the world. We have more exquisite ways to kill than any other."
Lord Vraneth the Cruel, Master of Har Ganeth
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

Kencaid wrote:well, we are not totally retreating, there may still b a hope for us to get some seriously good magic items by the end of this campagin, but i can only hope we get a few more magic items, or even better a new unit, i no we wont get that, but wats wrong with hope :)

well mengils manflayers are comeing out as a DOW :) so really pretty much everyone except wood elves high elves vrettonia and dwarfs plus they have 3x shooting for reapeater crossbows :twisted: mix them with shades and u will be useing alot of dice plus there skirmishers :twisted:
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

Post by Valtor the tainted »

/\\// wrote:I think Gav is wrong to post this kind of fluff. This is the sort of stuff that represents us losing which we are not. The campaign is still at 50/50 yet from the fluff it seems an obvious defeat.
ya but see we are the invaders so if its 50/50 we are loseing because its not like we have to fight this war since we are invadeing so if its 50/50 it makes since for the morale to go down and more druchii leaving but since druchii are braver than a slayer he has to make them lose
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind
Lord mordaine
Shade

Post by Lord mordaine »

Valtor Heir of Malekith wrote:
Kencaid wrote:well, we are not totally retreating, there may still b a hope for us to get some seriously good magic items by the end of this campagin, but i can only hope we get a few more magic items, or even better a new unit, i no we wont get that, but wats wrong with hope :)

well mengils manflayers are comeing out as a DOW :) so really pretty much everyone except wood elves high elves vrettonia and dwarfs plus they have 3x shooting for reapeater crossbows :twisted: mix them with shades and u will be useing alot of dice plus there skirmishers :twisted:

I´ve heard some rumors that Mengil can be taken as a special choice in the DE army in the new editoin. but it is only a rumor. and are you sure that they can fire three times?
Last edited by Lord mordaine on Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ragnarok
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: Reading ancient books to learn, so I can bring the Apocolypse sooner.

Post by Ragnarok »

Only Mengil.
http://www.asur.org.uk/ulthuan/viewtopic.php?t=11002 Look at this and fight for Malekith.
Soteks chosen_
Warrior

Post by Soteks chosen_ »

This means that even the Lizardmen can use the ugly old guys manfmayers,
If you think the Lizardmen are savages, then look at this new DoW unit. They eat people they killed, and dress in their skins... oh boy..
For the Light !
For the Old Ones !!
Sevwall
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Sevwall »

Soteks Chosen_ wrote:This means that even the Lizardmen can use the ugly old guys manfmayers,
If you think the Lizardmen are savages, then look at this new DoW unit. They eat people they killed, and dress in their skins... oh boy..

I bet the sea dragons feel much the same way about corsairs.
------------------
Your Friendly Nieghboorhood Lizardman