Kinstrife In Har Ganeth

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

Dispatch to Paladin and Terr' of Darkshroud

My Friends, i am exiled after all my work that i did for Khaine i am branded a zealot and cast from Naggaroth. but as a token of my thanks i give to you these gifts as a mark of my thanks for the work that you have done for me.

Paladin, though i promised that i would train you in the art of the Draich i cannot no more, the heirloom of you house i leave in the keeping of my brother Drukh. He shall teach you how to use your families ancient driach with as much skill as the best executioner. In Addition i leave to you a small estate to the east of Har Ganeth.

Terr' to an assassin i cannot give much, but perhaps the leadership of a Shade clan is enough, however i think not. I give to you this Magic blade coated with perhaps a more deadly poison than the temple can make. use it well. i have also moved you from the temple in Ghrond to the temple of Har Ganeth. The Black Tiger shade clan, i also give to you, long have they worked for me but now they are yours. a worthy replacement i hope of your lost coven.

You are both worthy of the name Warriors of Khaine, i thank you once more.

Khael
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

Dispatch to Oneryl Be’mehl.

Although you only entered my sevice late on you to deserve a reward, because without you my sister would never have been able to enter this city.

To You i give several Cases of Fine wine and the rights to a farm in the blackspine mountains. although not much i hope you accept this gift.

I aplogise for the shortness of this letter but my time is brief and the time of my exile is soon upon me. If you wish to send word to me send all letters care of my sister. she will get them to me.

Kheal Vraneth
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Lord Vraneth,
Congratulations, victory is ours. Even though we are not allowed to completely destroy all of the cult we have proven them they are no match for the power of Khaine. The taint attached to it is bitter though. You are exiled, when I heard this news I was puzzeled. I did not doubt however, and set everything into movement straight away. I thank you for your gifts, I cannot accept them however. For my house will join you in your exile. I have discussed with my sons and they too will come. As I write we are en route towards the lakes of abbys. To take with us all we have. It will be taken to the family Black Arc. Once the stronghold of my great-grandfather in Ulthuan. We will set sail in 7 Days from the lakes of abbys. The underway will take us anywhere you're going. Furthermore I suggest we set sail for Cathay. To reach my brother there. He has a clan there. You cannot change my mind, I will follow you my lord. OUR lord, second only to the Witch King. For you are the one who has beaten his whore of a mother.
Lord Moniath
Pirateering the #1 Dutch national hobby 1600-1700...

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth
WS: 4 S: 4 T: 4 D: 3 I: 3

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Skills: -