Kinstrife In Har Ganeth

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

100th Day of the Civil War.

After 2 solid days of fighting we have cause some major damage to the cult that i doupt it will be able to recover from. on the night of the 98th day of the civil war Young Galeth arrived at the head of a massive force lead by Drukh My Brother. this surprised me more than ever as i thought that he was still with my father, it turns out that my father asked our great king to send me some help. Much to my fathers Surprise he let him, now i have another 4 legions of Har Ganeth under my command.

Although this means that i will have to surrender my post as reagent of Har Ganeth, it does give me thousands of new troops to use. as soon as they were rested and i had sent messages to all my Generals we struck.

From every Fortification at sunset the next day we struck, from the upper city Lord Moniath and his sons led the charge against all cultist fortifications, from the east the temples unleashed the brides of Khaine against their opposites. me and My Brother stood side by side as our combined forces swept through the cultists the My bloodied Draich and his Bloodied Gautlet shall be a symbol of fear for the cult for decades.

We Now hold the upper city and at least a thrid of the Lower city. these are mainly around the gates and the walls of the city. but now i have decided to unlease the assassins of the temple on the cults leadership. there moral is weak and their numbers are lower than what they have been. Now we shall see who is the true master of Ghrond.

No if you excuse me, I and my Brother have an audiance with Hellbronne.

Khael Vraneth
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Terrof darkshroud
Warrior

Post by Terrof darkshroud »

Lord Vraneth

I have heard that you have unleashed my remaining brethren against the cult leaders, this brings me great joy since i will no longer have to hide in the plains waiting for nightfall to make the smallest movements against our enemies.
The blooded blades and myself will return to the city tomorrow so you can give us more specific targets, i also hope that you can supply us with some shades to act as our scouts so we can get some rest.

And finally i have heard that my youngest brother is heading this way with a small mounted army of the house knights and riders of my family, seems that the death of my brother at the hands of the deamon has left my family with a thirst for vengance against the cult.
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Lord Vraneth,
My lord I must congratulate you for the return of your brother and the progress we made yesterday. However I report of a most grieveous of matters, for my father was wounded by one of the poisoned weapons of the cult. He is now direly sick, my brother and I have taken him to the upper layers of the city, where he now lays. He is being tended by a sorceress of the convent and he is protected by the remainders of his own Kadath legion. I have taken taken his control over his forces for now. If you want me to I will make place for another leader.

Dalain Moniath
Pirateering the #1 Dutch national hobby 1600-1700...

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth
WS: 4 S: 4 T: 4 D: 3 I: 3

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Skills: -
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

dispatch to Terrof DarkShroud

yes, having you fighting for me in the streets of Ghrond, you main targets are to take out any Cult Sorceresses as they are the true leadership of the cult for some reason, leave the anointed they are to powerfull i will deal with them myself in due time.

It is also good news that the rest of your family is being stirred into action, i look forward to handing back the draich of your family to your younger brother. if he has no skills with such a balde i shall train him myself.

As for Shades my brother brought in about two score of them and i shall assaign them to your command as soon as you enter the city.

Regards

Khael Vraneth
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

Dispatch to Dalain Moniath

Greivous is the news that you have brought me, your father is perhaps one of the few generals in this city that could have taken over from me if i had been killed his wounding is felt keenly by me.

I Shall Visit him tonight as i have an audiance with Hellbronne who wishes to see both me and my brother. my brother to wishes to see your father and he has more knowledge of posions than me as he spent a long time studying in the temples. i hope he can help.

As For you taking command of your fathers forces i see nothing wrong with that, both you and your brother have shown yourself to be very capable commanders, your orders are to secure the upper city and strengthen the defences around it.

Regards

Khael Vraneth
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

101st day of the civil war.

The cultists attempted their own counter attack at dawn however it was no where near as succesful as ours. they attempted to storm the defeneses that i have made around the walls, however they failed to breach them. However they still managed to claw back some ground.

However the news that Lord Moniath is wounded is a great blow to me as he is perhaps the closest ally i have in the city, save my brother at the moment. both me and my brother viseted him last night before we returned to our defenses. he does not look well, he is beyond my brothers skill to heal.

I Have unleashed the assassins of the temple and they are now terminating the cults leadership as i write. but i have no time to write any further tonight as i must pepare of the hand over cermony.

Tonight i will no longer be the reagent of Har Ganeth, that title now belongs to my older brother Drukh now that he has returned from Ulthuan.

Khael Vraneth
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Lord Vraneth,
My lord, I report more bad tidings. During the latest attack the the cult 2 temples have been cut of from us. 1 is said to include one of the mighty Cauldrons of blood. There is no chance I can get a rout safe to these temples. We'll just have to hope the witches and their stealthy brethren will keep it safe. About my father he is still in a very bad condition. But the poison has stopped doing damage. Or so says the healer. All that needs to be done now is restore the damage. Which was considerable. He'll make it but he'll be out for quite a while.

Daleon Moniath.

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

102nd Day of the Civil War

I lay a Curse upon the Cult and all of it's members, whenever i make up the Ground we have lost they seem to have more ways to take it back. i am begining to suspect that they have made a large tunnel network under the city and are moving troops to and from secure postions. 2 large temples in the eastern half of the city have been cut off and in the northern part of the city they have captured the barracks there. they have also made a rush at the Southern gate, breaking through and opening the gate before leaving quickerly, what they ment by this i do not know.

I Have a Feeling that something powerful and deadly has entered the city, however this may just be me. Although i am no longer the regent of Har Ganeth i now have a vast fresh force under my command, the remains of my previous forces shall go home to Har Ganeth with my Brother when he decides to go back.

But if you excuse me some intelligance has arrived.

Khael Vraneth
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

Khael Vraneth, Lord General of Khaine
Temple Command, Ghrond

Lord General,

I received your letter shortly after my arrival at the new fortification at Maibd Pass in the shadow of the Wrath Gate. The Black Lotus has been in the field for some time. It will be a welcome break between battles and an opportunity to catch up on delinquent correspondence.

As to the well being of your sister, I can only offer that she was safe the last time I saw her. Approximately a month ago there was an engagement between Lelith’s army and the forces of Lord Democles of the Cult of Pleasure. The victory on the field went to Lord Democles, although the casualties were not overwhelming on either side. As I said, Lelith came away from the battle unharmed and in the company of approximately a third of her original force. Lord Democles departed the field with only marginally more of his forces intact.

However, I feel that I must disclose that I had a hand in this battle even though I did not lift a blade. I was present along with a large group of the Black Lotus 5th and 7th. After having heard that both Lelith and Democles were headed for a confrontation, I admit that I manipulated both armies to meet at a location of my choice. This location just happened to be filled with an Asur army at the time. The hated cousins were utterly crushed between the Cult and the Temple. Would that the rest of Naggaroth could see such a sight. It might abate this wasteful war.

I do not apologize for endangering your sister so. I did my duty before the Black Throne and my beloved Druchii. I regret only that Lelith had to be leading the army that I needed to use as a tool. I grew fond of her company at the Wrath Gate. We played many games of Druhk-ban together (at which she is quite formidable).

I know of her fondness for you and your brothers. I did not get to speak to her after the battle of the three armies. I can only say that she headed northeast before the blizzard hit us. I expect that she can handle herself as well as any Druchii in freezing weather. I would warrant that her communications with you have only been badly delayed by the weather. Such is my hope as well.

May your blade stay wet,
General Kala Kodai Velari
Commander, Black Lotus Brigade
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

104th Day of the Civil War

The Cult has once again begun a new counter attack, however this time it was defeated before any damage was done, although the cult managed to knock back several defensive fortifications, the Brides of the Temple knocked them back once more. Although wounded by this counter attack the cult is still strong within the city. The assassinations that have begun have yet to take affect on the cult’s leadership, however that will take time.

Finally word From General Kala, she has retired to Fortress Maibd however she hasn’t seen my Sister in over a month now and this worries me. I am told that she was narrowly defeated by the forces of Lord Democles. And was heading to the north east, this means that she is still located in the south or is heading north to join us at Ghrond, this confuses me however as I ordered her to remain in the south. Unless I fear that our Push there was too late and the Cult Forces have broken through and she is trying to reach Ghrond before them. Or the other possibility that our push there has stopped the Cult and she is coming North to Re-enforce Ghrond. Only time will tell.

Now I must go, a warriors work is never done in these dark days.

Khael Vraneth
Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

A herald brings a head of a sorceress with a note attached.

Lord Vraneth,

Today I saw some forces gathering in the north-east of the city and decided to disrupt it, however as me and my men started to attack I noticed that the sorceress matched the description of your brothers mistress. My men managed to hold off the traitors while I closed in on the sorceress. My own sorceress stopped her from using the cults deadliest magic upon me. With one swoop of my blade the traitors head fell from her shoulders. This is the head that I have sent I hope you will do with it as you wish.

Regards
Galeth Sieth
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan: hmm i dunno itl definately go to tournies anyway, as he has the spear and hod anyway, but its in blakc and white so woohoo kb hail of doom.
Me: I h8 u lol :P
just coz i found a legend combo and u didnt
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

107th Day of the Civil War

For three long days I have fought non stop against the cult, in the North of the city I sent may groups of Executioners along with part of the city garrison and My Brothers Corsairs with orders to quell any attempted cult uprising there, however things did not totally go our way, although most groups defeated the cult, a few were almost wiped out. However we have now secured the northern half of the city. Duke Olthos, who is still grieving the death of his Father however, has reported the location of another tunnel in the northern half of the city, he has destroyed the building that it was located in and has set up a garrison in the area.

In the eastern half of the city we have manly been consolidating our positions in the area, mainly around the main temples there, however many of the barricades have in recent days come under heavy attack. And they have held. Although sorely depleted the forces there still hold strong.

In the Western half of the city, my brother led a counter attack to try and relieve the forces that are holding out in the fortifications there. He has broken through and even as we speak valuable men and supplies, are flowing into these beleaguered forts and temples. However the cult is preparing to counter attack, these supply lines and I fear that they may succeed.

In the Southern Half of the city, I led the forces as we consolidated our positions around the city walls. Although we were attack quite heavily we did not give one inch of Ground. Now our Positions are even stronger than before with the arrival of several new Forces.

The Upper city is now secure and the forces that are stationed there are preparing for a counter attack in an attempt to try and link up with my forces around the southern gate, however with Lord Moniath still badly wounded I would like this attack to wait for a while. Although his sons are excellent Generals, I would prefer to have a more experienced commander in charge.

However now here is some news that has cheered me up greatly. Although the cult still holds over half the city, this news has cheered me up no end. Galeth Sieth has sent me Sharya Kurin’s, My Brother Khaleth’s Mistress. He has sent me her head, long have I waited for her head now my vengeance is complete. I shall have to reward Galeth Sieth for this gift.

Now if you excuse me I have to meet my brother as he is returning from the western half of the city soon

Khael Vraneth
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Lord Vraneth,
Good and bad news I report. Lets get the bad news out of the way first. The upper layer of ghrond is no longer in our complete control. It has been infested again. And without my father and his kadath to lead the men. They have no moral. We still have the positions used to keep the cult out. But they have probably opened yet another tunnel. The sorceresses of the convent have started some magical workings to try and locate the tunnels. I will report of this tomorrow. Now the good news is that my father is able to stand. His hard-headedness has dragged him through. For he claimed not to be killed by anything lower than a demon-prince. He will probably join the fray in 3 days.
Lord Daleon Moniath.

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth

Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

dispatch to Galeth Sieth

Galeth,

I am owe you a deep thanks my young general, the death of my brother's mistress is a great lift to my own moral let alone my mens. long have then been dis-heartened by allowing her to slip through there grasp.

Please Accept this Gift from me as a token of my thanks. It is Called Anarin Sheth. or the Shield of the wind, it was made long ago here in ghrond to be used by one of the Dread Lords of Ghrond, in ulthuan. It is supposed to weaken any attack made aganist you.

I hope it serves you well.

Deathraider
Black Guard

Post by Deathraider »

Lord Vraneth,

I could not thank you enough for such a great honour and I will hit the enemy twice as hard for Ghrond.

Regards,
Galeth Sieth
Death is near.

Beastmaster kurlan: hmm i dunno itl definately go to tournies anyway, as he has the spear and hod anyway, but its in blakc and white so woohoo kb hail of doom.
Me: I h8 u lol :P
just coz i found a legend combo and u didnt
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

Dispatch to Daleron and Dalain Moniath

I Lay a curse upon the cult, i do not know how they manage to tunnel around the city, let alone to the upper city. it must be the barabrians that they brought with them. Hold them off at any cost, when you have located the tunnels destroy them. i shall send for a shade clan for they shall be the the best the attack these tunnels.

The News about your father is very good, soon the cult shall fear his return.

however you must excuse me i have some dutys to take care of.

Regards

Terrof darkshroud
Warrior

Post by Terrof darkshroud »

Dispatch to High Lord Khael Vraneth

This short message is to inform you that i have now arrived at the plains outside ghrond with my loyal knights and riders. The Infantry of my house will not arrive anytime soon since our ships canot carry our corsairs here.
I probably wont surprise you that i have already been wisited by my brother Terr´of and his band of blooded blades. He informed me that you are holding one of our familys heirlooms in your care.
As i have recieved no training in this as i am a knight, i wish for you to hold on to the blade untill more peacefull times, when we have defeated the cult virus that is spreading thrugh our land as a disease spreads in an infested body. Then i will, if Khaine permits it, take you up on your offer of teaching as it would bring great honour to my house if I trained under one of the greatest, and purest warriors of our glorius race and faith.

P´ladin Darkshroud
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

dispatch to P'ladin Darkshroud

Your Words flatter me, however it is good to have here at last, although you are a knight, i shall take it as a great honour to train you some day, however now is not the time, and i shall. as requested hold onto you families heirloom until the time comes that you shall be able to use it.

But for know seeing as you only have knights at your command i beileve you best course of action will be to attack cultist camps outside of the city, if you need reinforcements whilst out on the plains, either contact me within the city. Or Send a messenger to Galeth Sieth who is under similar orders on the plains outside the city.

Regards

Khael Vraneth
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Lord Vraneth,
At last I myself write to you once more. For I Lord Moniath, am healed of my grieveous wound. And have taken up the arms once more. In my absence it hasn't gone to well for us I see. So I'll just have to fight twice as hard as before.
I am looking forward to seeing you again. Even though you saw me a week ago. It was over a month when I last saw you.

Lord Moniath, holding the upper layers

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth

General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

Two interesting pieces of correspondence are waiting on Lord Vraneth’s writing desk when he returns from the front.

The first is a bundle of badly smudged and stained letters. Some inspection reveals that they are letters in Lelith’s handwriting. The dates that can still be made out range from several weeks back to only a few days ago. Most of the writing is illegible. The few significant paragraphs that survive are as follows (from the oldest to the most recent.)

……forgetting their left flank. It was undeniably Kala’s doing. Her troops stood by and held the only escape route as we plowed through the Asur to get to the Slaaneshi infidels. Oh, but the blood ran red! Khaine was glorified and his blessing will forever be upon that field. We gave as much punishment as we got, although I suspect that Lord Democles came out slightly better off. No matter. I’ll take the remainder of the army and meet up with the other battalions that went east. We’ll stop those filthy decadents from getting to the north. But I may never get the Asur bloodstains out of my….

…...the most wonderful victory of my life. My power is definitely at a peak. I can channel the raw power of the void without breaking a sweat. You should be proud of me, brother. It’s because of your help and encouragement that I’m now undeniably a master-class High Sorceress.

The daemons have little resistance when magic is turned against them. Just because the daemonettes are quick doesn’t mean that they don’t die just as easily when I unleash the might of Arnizipal. I’m still at a loss for words. Seventeen with a single……

…..enemy hasn’t been advancing. We seem to have fought them to a standstill. But we’re not pushing them back either. I’ve sent Migal and Kurh back to the Pass for reinforcements. We should see a new band of Cold One….

….has probably waited for years to pull that trick. I hope he’s happy, because six of them are dead now. I needed that group to watch over the trail to the north. But I am not worried. I destroyed three by myself. Spawn of Chaos? Hah! I have to admit that having a Wand of Kharai…

…..push with the Devoted of Slaanesh. Where does Democles keep getting these elf-women? That perfume is so nasty. I can’t stand the stink of it. It’s like going to battle in a human brothel, and a dirty one at that.

But I am worried about the ones that escaped. Too many of them got past us and marched up the northern trail. I am sure that they had at least one Sorceress in the group, which means more daemons. I am beginning to see what Kala had in mind for using them against the Asur. They just keep on comi…….

…..illed a Keeper of Secrets! I’m going to send the horn back for you to show Druhk and our father what a good girl I am! You would have been so proud. It still has the gold ornament on the tip, even though it’s a little melted from the flames. We went on to collect the wounded, but we put up a good fight. It will take weeks for them to get….

…..wasn’t for the Asur we would have been overrun. The cousins make useful flesh shields at times. I don’t understand how it could be re-summoned so fast. It was definitely the same one, because it recognized me. It screamed at me from across the battlefield. I think it wanted its horn back.

I laughed at it. Do you remember when we were children and I stole that little knife that you loved so much? It looked just like….

…..rom the main group. I don’t think they were pursued. But we are definitely on the run. It’s going to take some maneuvering to get away. The forest is too thick for Furies, but those daemonettes on the serpent steeds are just too quick. I left a detachment of Witch Elves to try and stop them at the bend. They were eager to serve Khaine and they have the Banner of Murder. Hopefully, that will give them the element of sup……

…..tually have to go into the Underway for this to work. Still, if we succeed, we’ll come out in a terrible place for Democles. He won’t be able to stop us from joining up with the other two groups. Then we’ll outnumber him for a change and most of the daemons will be for hunting us on the other side of the Mountain.

It's a dangerous ploy, I know. Have faith brother. We destroy them all and turn them back to the swamps of Lustria. They can go worship their heathen god there.

With all my affection,
Lelith.

---

The other correspondence is simply a routine report of traitors and infidels that are officially labeled as enemies of the Temple of Khaine. This one is also routine, with the exception of one entry that catches your eye:

General Kala Kodai Velari
Including any agents and subordinates of House Velari and any members of the Black Lotus regiments
For Heresy against Khaine, support of the enemies of the Temple, and the summoning of daemons.

It is signed by Crone Hellebron herself.
Last edited by General kala on Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

111th Day of the Civil War

At last it has begun, the cult is failing within the city although the cult is holding just over half of the city still it is doing so with waning strength, a full half of the strength has now been spent. where as the forces of the temple contiune to grow. rumour has it that they are being led now by the Morathi's highest Lieutenant, a sorceress, that goes by the name of Lonicera. However a Sorceress is still no General, and i expect to be able to defeat her easily.

However, now we have the troops and the moral to strike a mortal blow against the cult, i have formed, from all executioner legions an elite battalion of executioners, the Ganth Legion. Even now the cult fears the sight of their banner, for they know that i am with them.

The only Sorceress that i have ever know to be a great general is my own sister. I Have finally received word from her, however it is badly weather stained and looks like it has taken several months to reach me. however large pieces of it are missing, i suspect that the cult may have ambushed the rider and taken some of the letters. however, my sister is still alive. Even better she has managed to defeat a large cult army. it seems now the the flow of cultists from the south has been stopped. i feel proud for my younger sister, although she is younger than me by only 11 minutes, she is a mighty sorceress in her own right now. she has even, according to her letters managed to slay a Keeper of secrets. thats my Sister.

However more pressing matters have happened in the last few days it seems that for some reason, General Kala has been branded a heritic. for unknown reasons. yes i have known for a long time that she has been ordering her sorceresses to summon deamons. but it is not her doing. i shall have to send a dispatch via the closest means to alert her of this danger, i fear that she may be lured north and if so, i am her only ally.

no if you excuse me i have much to do

Khael Vraneth
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

115th Day of the Civil War

For the Past 4 days we have been able to do nothing, a blizzard has come south and has the city in its icy grip. both sides have been camped in their strongholds to outlast this storm. it has given me a chance to discuss tactic with the queens of the temple. although 90% of them are on my side Hellbronne and her closest sister still do not trust me enough to put me in command of there own forces. however now that Hellbronne has left the city to visit the witch king, perhaps i shall finally be able to win this war.

I Have had only a dozen reports of battles in the last four days, Galeth has attackd a large cult force to the east of the city and defeated it. also there have been lots of small skirmishes around the citty between my executioners and the city guard facing the cult's forces. vastly outnumbered in these skirmishes the cult have lost there control on the city. now we control at least half of the city if not more. now is the time to strike as soon as the storm shows signs of lessening, i shall attack.

Khael Vraneth
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

117th Day of the Civil War,

the Blizzard is passing, i have ordered our forces to begin attacking the cults postions within the city, while they shelter from the rements of the storm. i shall lead a large force out of the city south to intercept a large coloum of cultists that are coming north towards the city. i think that they are from the south. it seems that the cults mighty armies from the south have been stopped and that this is all that there is. Ha the cult is weak.

i have left my Brother and Lord Moniath, in charge of the city while i am out hunting, there orders are simple they are to contiune to attack the cults postions within the city and try to drive them out.

there has been no news from my sister or Kala for a few days now and a grow worried about Kala's safety. now she is branded a heretic by most of the temples of Khaine, perhaps i should bring it to the floor at the next meeting of the queens of the temple.

Now if you excuse me i must prepare, for battle.

Khael Vraneth
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

118th Day of the Civil War

The Battle is won, we met the cultists just 20 leagues south of Ghrond. all of them looked weak, as if chased by some enemy. but netherless they gathered a battle line for a fight, the leader appeared to be a sorceress on a serpentine mount, yet another weakling.

The Battle began well with either flank made up of my faster elements hitting the flanks of their line in a very short time. meanwhile my own forces in the centre advanced forward. We Hit shortly after the cavalry on either flank we caused great devestation as our forces struck. my executioners cut down a unit of devoted to an elf. shortly after this i charged out of my executioners to take on their leader, a Sorceress. Monted on that serpent she let fly at me with a bolt of magic, although it hit me to my amazement it did nothing but gentle brush me. She Was Executed just moments later her amulet of protection exploded as i stuck.

Although we crushed them dozens escaped and i am forced to camp out in the open for tonight as we hunt down the survivors, by Khaine these cultists can move when they want.

Khael Vraneth, Camped 20 leagues south of Ghrond.
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Lord Vraneth,
In your absence of only 1 day I report bad tidings. The cultists came out of their shelter as soon as you where out of sight of the city. They attacked en masse. Striking down on and completely wasting 2 temples. Before my sons and I could arrive the temples we're wasted. It wasn't to late for retribution. We left none alive. No-one fled. Not even the greater deamon, which I've slain by myself. It was a mighty beast of great beauty with a horn missing. I chopped of the other one before it dissapeared. The struggle was unfair though. For it was constantly looking around. Searching something.. someone. He did not find it for I dispatched of it before it found it's mark. 2 more of the kadath have fallen in this struggle. Now only 11 remain. If this war doesn't end soon the noble tradition of the kadath will be lost. We also found back the twin chariot of my son. It was completely filled with the powers of slaanesh. How they defiled this once mighty engine of khaine in such short notice I do not know. But it will be cleansed. By the power of khaine and the witch king it shall despatch slaaneshi bastards once more. Ridden by no-one else than Dalain, my son, it's owner.

Lord Moniath,

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth