Rumors of losses

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Onyx paladin
Assassin

Rumors of losses

Post by Onyx paladin »

It seems that we are being pushed back on all fronts. Have the chaos lords of the north slowed thier attacks as well?

Are there no good tidings to be heard on any of our fronts? This is troubling. It seems we should deny ourselves pleasure in order to goad our forces into a new fervor. Surely we have only grown lax, instead of weak as the Khainites say.
"Khaine only embraces death, while the Cult of Pleasure embraces life and all of its aspects. I often wonder how people have trouble choosing between the two."

~Lady Xaniphera, preistess of Slaanesh
Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Post by Darkprincess »

It looks like we're losing badly now :(

I think a lot of the problem has been that following the site crash in december, a lot of members have lost a bit of interest in the campaign. Our side's prpbalem has always been lack of numbers, with many of us being unable to find an opponent for much of the time so quite simply, we're not getting to post enough wins :(

But we have made a very good account of ourselves and won a couple of significant fluff victories if nothing else - the scouring of Ghrond and the capture of the Spire of Malice to name but two.

And yes you're right - we have been lax rather than weak :(
Given the fact that they outnumber us at least 3:1, I think we've done really well. Of course it's still not quite over yet...
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Chaos Lords of the North? There wasn't any....
There aren't many Slaaneshi players handing in reports anymore. Most wins we get are the losses of others.

- Nag
Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Post by Darkprincess »

youre right Nag - the interest in the campaign dropped off severely during the december outage and hasn't really picked up much since. But from what I understand the other side are having the same problems :(
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Nagathi
The Exiled One

Post by Nagathi »

Maybe they have the same problems, but they are not suffering as bad as we are. I think I can recall a handful of players posting wins for Slaanesh, and probably 25 or so who's posting battles for Khaine.

- Nag