URGANT ORDERS On Going, Till the Bitter End!

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

URGANT ORDERS On Going, Till the Bitter End!

Post by Voodoomaster »

Right everyone congrats, we have secured now the two key battle sites now within our favour, the southern reaches are closed in our favour as are the watchtowers and the chaos marshalling zone, we now control the only hopes that the cult had of gaining a large numerical superiority. Karond Kar is also closed, although I believe this is mainly done be people who aren’t members of team Khaine.

However, the war is far from over, it is now a last push to who can control Ghrond. I am recalling all battle groups to Ghrond post haste as I believe now that the cult has no hope left save to win Ghrond.

The Assassins have been unleashed and I ask every member of team Khaine to play as many assassination battles as humanly possible.

Right now to orders.

Dispatch to All Generals of Khaine,

Greetings my fellow Druchii,

The forces of the cult have been pushed back now from the watchtowers by the arrival of the forces of Lord Tiyal Deathblade, he has successfully managed to re-take the watchtower spire of malice and beat back the forces of slaanesh. I am herby ordering all Druchii Generals stationed at the watchtowers to fall back to Ghrond as assist us in re-claiming the city.

My Sister Lelith Vraneth and her forces have managed to scatter the forces of the Cult in the south enough for us to claim that they are held, we shall leave the remnants to be dealt with by are lizard allies there, All Khainites in the south are herby order to return to Ghrond. Post haste.

The Dwarfs have been driven back from the underway and now I ask that all Khainite generals there report to Ghrond post haste, all other generals are to report to the sixth gate of Arnhelm under the command of general Kala. This to goes for the forces of Karond Kar.

To All Generals in Ghrond, we must now push harder than ever all of the remnants of the cult are now flooding to Ghrond; I have ordered the temple to unleash the assassins and Tiamehk, Hellebron’s chief lieutenant, has given me her blessing to do so. All Generals should now have at least one assassin under their command, use them well.

Victory is in site my Generals

Regards

Khael Vraneth, Lord General of Khaine
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Lord Vraneth,
The last struggle, the dying breath of the cult. In our beloved Ghrond, we shall all be united once more and Kill them all. No slaaneshi worshipper shall ever walk in our lands again! Congratulations my Lord, for it is for your leadership and ofcourse the loyalty of our soldiers that we are now near victorious. It has been a tough period. With most of us losing near all their household. I myself have nothing but my sons and 7 of the kadath left. The rest of the soldiers under my command being remainders of other companies.
Congratulations once more.
Lord Moniath
Pirateering the #1 Dutch national hobby 1600-1700...

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth
WS: 4 S: 4 T: 4 D: 3 I: 3

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Skills: -
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

ah ha, seeing that post from manwe made me think. as everyone is coming to ghrond, feel free to post in my wardiary in the flesh and blood forum. post in character, or else. if i can get a lot of dispatches before the end of the campaign it will show how popular my diary has been.
plz plz, post in it.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Beastmaster kurlan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Beastmaster kurlan »

i am grouring all my forces to ghrond, when i meet lord khael he will receive my fathers present of 30 slaves to do as he likes with.
i cant seem to make friends! add me to msn you losers!

Kurlan the violent (trainee of khaine)

WS: 3
S:5
T:4
D:5
I:2

two short swords, dagger, 4 throwing knives, 500 gold coins, unarmed combat skill

Group 17 Mod
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

right everyone, on mass now to ghrond, we are losing our grip their and we are down to 52-48.

to Ghrond.
Darmort
The Bane Of Gavin Thrope

Post by Darmort »

To Ground? Yessir, I shall travel ASAP, unfortunatly I've had no battles for ages, oh well, at least I can defend our glorious city, for Khaine! Let us take down the Slaaneshi Cult!
Back From Druchii Hiatus
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

all Druchii around the 6th gate are ordered back to Ghrond. Kala has fallen. there will be no assult of Arnhelm!
Ansob.
Follower of Malal

Post by Ansob. »

To Lord General Vraneth. Dispatch.
From Captain Asadh Vehlta, of the Crimson Company.
Forces are converging on Ghrond - STOP. Cultist activity along northern borders remains strong - STOP. Movement hampered; delay expected - STOP. Request confirmation of message receipt - STOP.
General Kala wrote:
Cenyu wrote:Hail to the King, baby.
All my eloquence fails to express it as well as this.
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

the War of Flesh and Blood is over, all orders now have no effect.

congrats everyone on a job well done. be sure to read the last piece of fluff on the campaign site and vote on whether to reveal this forum for the world to see.

Congrats and thanks for Taking part

Voodoomaster, Leader of Team Khaine
aka
Kheal Vraneth, The "Exiled" Lord-General of Khaine
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Good job all :D We are victorious...
*puts on red cape*
Now to the exile!
Pirateering the #1 Dutch national hobby 1600-1700...

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth
WS: 4 S: 4 T: 4 D: 3 I: 3

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Skills: -