Flags for new version of army book?

Throw your ideas for Druchii.net around in here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Obsidianichor
Cold One Knight

Flags for new version of army book?

Post by Obsidianichor »

When our new book comes out, can there be some flag or marking to show that discussions were about the previous edition of our book? While some of the overarching strategies and tactics will remain the same, a lot of the discussion of the specifics will be much different. This, I think, warrants some kind of notice for the difference.
-ObsidianIchor

Armies:
Druchii: 4000+
DIY Marines: 4000+
Tyranids: 6000+
Linda lobsta defenda
Witch Elf
Witch Elf

Post by Linda lobsta defenda »

You will have to look at the date of the posts, and also we will be working overtime to make sure all stickies will be updated. But it is a major task so have patience :)
Obsidianichor
Cold One Knight

Post by Obsidianichor »

Looking at the date is not a problem, I just wanted to bring it up for the future, when the book is out. I realize it can be a lot of work (I work in the programming industry), so I was just trying to get the ball rolling and see if there would be a newly implemented feature or somesuch. However, I do seem to have overlooked the easy way. Updating the stickies and noting that related tactics articles were made in the previous edition of the book is a pretty good solution. And not to mention a heck of a lot easier than adding a new feature. :P
-ObsidianIchor

Armies:
Druchii: 4000+
DIY Marines: 4000+
Tyranids: 6000+