miniwargaming's open letter to games-workshop

For discussion about all the lesser races of Warhammer. Talk about armies, tactics and lists to take on the Druchii here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Crawd
Malekith's Best Friend

miniwargaming's open letter to games-workshop

Post by Crawd »

Good day,

I don't know if it's appropriate to share this video, but I strongly agree with the content in it. The message in it isn't any kind of promotion but more an open letter, using video as the medium, to Games-Workshop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isXNJMhB ... ideo_title

If it's not appropriated, I would understand if this post gets deleted. WHFB is going downhill lately because of the reasons explained in the video where I live, so if this video could do anything to help the hobby, it would be nice.
And the server wrote:Internal Server Error
Kaleth stinson
Black Guard

Post by Kaleth stinson »

I agree with alot that he says. Especially with the bad PR and how the next gen of games are watching and learning from GWs misstakes.

Myself, I have been drifting apart from GW. Before they kicked out the veteran players from the shop, i was playing and buying stuff there every week. Now, i wont even buy stuff from them. Luckly i order a ton of stuff from Wayland before they announced their new policies.

Keep it up GW, and we'll see how long you can survive on just cool miniatures and high prices.
Jaith wrote:
"Why 10% more expensive?"

Mighty Beardtrix wrote:
"Because GW once said:"

"All your cash are belongs to us!"
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

That was a very lucid and well-argued video. Thank you.
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Silic
Noble

Post by Silic »

Well thought-out, strongly presented, and certainly not ignorant of the world... I would certainly hope Games Workshop takes notice.
Dictator
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Dictator »

The thoughts are there but I don't believe this will happen for a few more years. Until the old guard, the folks who started the game, are gone we won't see any major change. They have become trapped in the thought that they are the best. I hope I'm incorrect but I doubt we'll see them even stop their price increases, closing the chances for more business, and failure to increase distribution capabilities.
"The Cowards never came, the Weak died along the way, the Brave arrived, the Tough remained." -unknown American pioneer
VC painting log
My blog
My Lizardmen