Dark Eldar/Eldar datasheet: The Coven of Hysteria.

All aspects of Warhammer 40K, from general discussion through to army lists, tactics etc etc.

Moderators: Drainial, The Dread Knights

Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye
Location: Sat drinking 'soul stealer' cocktails in the city of Vilebrier with Morathi...

Dark Eldar/Eldar datasheet: The Coven of Hysteria.

Post by Dangerous Beans »

Datasheet:

600pts + costs of units (1 Full Troupe of Harlquins, all with Harlequin Kisses and 2 units of 6 Harlequins with Harlequin kisses). The solitaire, great harlequin and shadowseer must all join the largest troupe.

1 Solitaire

WS 9 / BS 5 / S 4 / T 3 / W 3 / I 9 / A 5 / Ld 10
Save: 5+ / 3++

Wargear: Riveblades, Fusion Pistol, Holo-Suit, Flip Belt, Plasma Grenades, Haywire Grenades.

Special Rules: Lightning Reflexes, Knowledge of Pain, Zenith of Performance, She who Thirsts.

Lightning Reflexes: Solitaire's are the epitome of Harlequin training: they have stared at death itself and laughed, the Solitaire has a 3+ Invulnerable save.

Knowledge of True Pain: The Solitaire has the Feel No Pain and Eternal Warrior special rules.

Riveblades are Power Weapons that grant +2 strength and are Rending attacks.

The Zenith of The Performance:
Once per game during the start of any Assault phase, the Solitaire may declare he has reached the Zenith of The Performance and will last until the end of the Solitaire's next friendly Assault phase.
The Solitaire gains +D6 attacks and +D3 Strength rolled at the start of each close combat phase. The Solitaire is then reduced to 1 wound at the end of the Assault phase in which the Zenith was activated.

She who Thirsts:
If the Solitaire is ever killed, he is replaced by a Keeper of Secrets under the control of his opponents. In addition, the Solitaire is placed back on the table in base contact with the Daemon and left on his final wound. It turns out the deathblow was a trick to lure out the entity of Slaanesh.

---------------------------

1 Great Harlequin

WS BS S T W I A Ld
7 6 4 3 3 6 4 10

Wargear: , Shurikan Pistol, Holo-Suit, Flip Belt, Plasma Grenades, Haywire Grenades.

Masks of Terror: whilst the Great Harlequin is alive, all Harlequins on the board reduce enemy unit's Ld by -1 whilst in base contact with any Harlequin model.

Disruptor Field: The Great Harlequin has a 4+ invulnerable save and halves the WS of any enemy models in base contact with him.

1 Shadowseer
Forceclaw (forceweapon that gives +1 strength and rending attacks)

The Weeping Torrent: same as the Veil of tears but affects all Harlequin units within 12” of the Shadowseer.

Disrupt: the Shadowseer and any Harlequin units within 12" gain the Counter Attack special rule.

Formation Special Rule:

From the Shadows of the Webway: The Coven of Hysteria may arrive by Deep Strike no matter what the mission. Once one Harlequin unit becomes available from reserve, so too do all others regardless of past failed rolls. In addition, Harlequin units do not scatter - exactly like they were in range of a Teleport Homer.

--------------------------

Extremely expensive I know, but I wanted to make a unit that would do the age old rules of Harlequins the true power and mad rules they deserved: with an added fun rule of 'She Who Thirsts' for the Solataire (whom I wanted to be an utterly disgusting daemon in combat).
Dialeth
Warrior

Post by Dialeth »

Sounds good to me, bit it lacks something against necrons, the other big enemy of the harluquins
we are the most graceful race. we can slay you in a thousant exquisit ways.
Join the Edotheism
Say NO to spotify