Group 24

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Cananatra
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Cananatra »

I'll be posting soon regardless of replies. If people miss regularly without prior notice I may start to injure or even kill the character.
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance
51la5
Executioner

Post by 51la5 »

Guys I am going to be in Denmark tomorrow until Saturday so I may not be able to post I will try but just a heads up incase.
Silas Group 24

Weapon Skill 3
Strength 2
Dexterity 5
Toughness 2
Intelligence 5

Skills: Basic Stealth.

Equipment:
short sword, repeater crossbow, Light green shade cloak, Fire lighter, Stealth armour, Map, 48 gold.
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Thanks for letting me know.
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Well considering how long it seems to take some of us to actualy post something I doubt it will matter in the slightest.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

I may have to start putting in posting deadlines.
51la5
Executioner

Post by 51la5 »

I have internet were I'm staying thou I don't know how long it will last so I can possibly post. as for deadlines go for it my main problem is I have to use school computers but if I put my mind to it I can get a post done probably once A day.
Silas Group 24

Weapon Skill 3
Strength 2
Dexterity 5
Toughness 2
Intelligence 5

Equipment:
short sword, repeater crossbow, Light green shade cloak, Fire lighter, Stealth armour, Map, 48 gold.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

This is getting rediculus, nobody is posting. You should set a deadline and start killing charactors, better that we go on with people actualy willing to post than wait a for a fortnight each time.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Gentleman of Moderation
51la5
Executioner

Post by 51la5 »

i'm with Drainial on this once we need people who will post I am checking evry day and there is never I knew post hopefully people will post if not then we can get new players.
Silas Group 24

Weapon Skill 3
Strength 2
Dexterity 5
Toughness 2
Intelligence 5

Equipment:
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

Sorry about the lack of inactivity.
My exams finished yesterday so I'm all done and I should be able to pick up on posting more often etc. Anyway I'm posting the minute after I type this.
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D4 I4
Equip: Sword, Light Armour, blackpowder pistol, 4 bullets, 2GP.
Skills:
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

If people are haveing no time due to real life issues, temporarily of course, such as exams, then PM me and All's good.
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

I made a short notice of this OOC in the thread. Reason I stopped posting was because everybody else did. I've checked up daily since the entire thing started when possible and at 3 times it took over a week for anyone to respond. That sorta nagged me. I mean, come on, it doesn't take forever. After that apparently Druchii.net stopped me from tracking the topic so no mail got to me telling a new post had been delivered. I figured you'd all quit or something and was too busy to bother. I'm more than willing to continue though, cause I love it basically and I love reading everyone's posts.

Now about the whole Vietnam business, I will be there from the 30th of June till the 1st of August. Out there I'm clueless if there's internet, although I will ofcourse visit any cafe possible to mail with family and I promise if I am in aforementioned establishment I will try to make a post. I trust Cananatra to treat Khaleth with some care during this period of time or maybe put me in rehab or something.

Cheerio,

Manwe
Pirateering the #1 Dutch national hobby 1600-1700...

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth
WS: 4 S: 4 T: 4 D: 3 I: 3

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Skills: -
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

I also sent out a mail to those who hadnt posted manwe. Anyway, if youre on holidays i'll keep khaleth alive. I'll just have him run some mindless errand or something.
Marious
Corsair

Post by Marious »

Have fun in Vietnam! I am told is absolutely gorgeous!
Group 25 Moderator

Group24: Zephien K'lieth
WS: 4 S: 3 T: 2 D: 4 I: 5
EQ: Long Sword, Short Sword, Dagger and Two Throwing Axes.
SK: Two Weapon Fighting, Uncontrollable Frenzy.
Gold: 80

I'm a killer. I'm a murdering bastard, you know that. And there are consequences, to breaking the heart of a murdering bastard.
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

If you could keep me around the group there Cananatra that would be awesome. I promise I'll use every internet-café out there to post. I just can't promise you I'll post every time, as I don't know how many internet-cafés there are.

It would be sweet.
Pirateering the #1 Dutch national hobby 1600-1700...

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth
WS: 4 S: 4 T: 4 D: 3 I: 3

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Skills: -
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Sure, I'll keep khaleth around the group.
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

Grrr, I apologise immensely for not posting last night. I wrote up what I thought was a quite lovely post and when I hit post my computer decided there was a connection problem and I spent the next 30mins or so trying to solve it...to no avail. Alas I was only on to reply to a PM this morning as I'm heading out to my girlfriends place, I'll reply the minute I get home.

Sorry again guys.

-T'Keela
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

I'm having some computer problems at the moment. Using a library pc right now. And since they insist of charging (stingy people) i wont have time to get in the modpost. So i appologise for that. Hopefully mine will be fixed on the weekend and we should be back up and running on monday.
Marious
Corsair

Post by Marious »

Hey, sorry about not posting, my computer fully just died about a week ago and I just got the new one today. So right now I'm setting up all my programs but tomorrow I'll get a post in.

Thanks for not killing Zephien while I was gone.
Group 25 Moderator

I'm a killer. I'm a murdering bastard, you know that. And there are consequences, to breaking the heart of a murdering bastard.
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

Hey guys I apologise if I have missed any posts over the last week and a half or so, we had our phone lines changed and the internet went down with it. The internet connection was supposed to be reconnected last Wednesday/Thursday and unfortunately it hasn’t. Our internet provider has offered us either a $99 fee to come out and fix it or $120 to cancel the service, my family has refused either option so I have no idea when the internet will be up and running again. So I thought it would be best to let you know so that you may kill my character off or whatever. Hopefully this will be revolved soon so that I may start playing again.
Thanks, T’Keela
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

I thought the point of a deadline was to keep to it. Correct me if I am wrong but the deadline was suposed to be today. There is no point having a deadline if it just gets ignored.

Gentleman of Moderation
Marious
Corsair

Post by Marious »

Hey Drainial, everyone has posted and as far as I know Cananatra has fallen off the grid.

I think if he hasn't posted it must be something serious so give the guy a break.
Group 25 Moderator

Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

I am aware of that. Anyway its just anoying because I have to go away for a week, there is no chance of my being able to post while I am gone and I was hoping to have the next post done so as not to miss one.

Gentleman of Moderation
Mel'reyna
Beastmaster

Post by Mel'reyna »

At this rate I doubt you'll miss any posts, if this even gets updated at all. :(

WS 4; S 2; D 4; T 3; I 5
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Unarmed Fighting
Equipment: 1 Short Sword and 1 Dagger
Gold: 100
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

So sorry about this guys. RL issues. Next post is up.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

I have to take another weeks sabatical, unless we have a suden rush of new activity it probobly won't matter but I thought I should let you know.

Gentleman of Moderation