Group 24

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Cananatra
Malekith's Personal Guard

Group 24

Post by Cananatra »

I have six slots for this group. Any more I feel would be too difficult to handle in the story. Now, four people have been PM'd, people whose character description realy caught my eye. Their places are held so long as they post in here.

The other two places are free and I'll work on first come first served. Providing you have a decent character posted in the character creation thread.
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

Awesome Canantra, thanks for the opportunity im keen as to get started. Before we get started just want to make sure if its cool with me swapping my characters repeater crossbow with a longbow. Either way beggers can't be choosers and im keen to start.

Peace out.
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D4 I4
Equip: Sword, Light Armour, blackpowder pistol, 4 bullets, 2GP.
Skills:
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

I've no problem with you swapping the repeater crossbow for a longbow however you wont have the same rate of fire as somebody with a repeater so I feel the trade off is ok. It's up to you which you want to start with.
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

nah i appreciate the swap, as i like the idea of being a dark elf "waywatcher". Cheers mate hopefully we'll get some more replies soon cause im keen to start ahha.

=D
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Well I've had a few PM's, told them to post here so likly to see some more soon. Its still early yet, though I'm excited to get the ball rolling too.
51la5
Executioner

Post by 51la5 »

Is there still a spot?
Silas Group 24

Weapon Skill 3
Strength 2
Dexterity 5
Toughness 2
Intelligence 5

Skills: Basic Stealth.

Equipment:
short sword, repeater crossbow, Light green shade cloak, Fire lighter, Stealth armour, Map, 48 gold.
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Final decision will be thursday. So depends on if those I pm'd reply in here as to if there are any spots at that time.
Marious
Corsair

Post by Marious »

Here and ready...You know, if all goes well.
Group 25 Moderator

Group24: Zephien K'lieth
WS: 4 S: 3 T: 2 D: 4 I: 5
EQ: Long Sword, Short Sword, Dagger and Two Throwing Axes.
SK: Two Weapon Fighting, Uncontrollable Frenzy.
Gold: 80

I'm a killer. I'm a murdering bastard, you know that. And there are consequences, to breaking the heart of a murdering bastard.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Ready and waiting.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Gramash
Dark Rider

Post by Gramash »

i'm ready too, hope to start soon
I was once a dwarf, but then a big dragon appeared. I rose my axe,ready to fight, but the rider said:come to the dark side...
we have cookies!
Well i couldn't resist that!
Now i am the mighty general of a dark elf army MUHUHAHA (still need to work on that evil laugh though)
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Lilia Nighthawk waits ready in the Creation Pool. However, as I said before, give the oppertunity first to others as I have some other RPG stuff on the go. I can easily cope with another group to play in, but it would be unfair to take the chance from those with no group at the moment.
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Khaleth's ship has just arrived in Vikarh, let the adventure begin I'd say.

Thnx Cananatra for inviting me, looking forward to it.
Pirateering the #1 Dutch national hobby 1600-1700...

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth
WS: 4 S: 4 T: 4 D: 3 I: 3

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Skills: -
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

Seems some people have extra equipment. Just for you lot coming in (I know Tkeele) If your bringing in any other equipment I'll have to weight everyone so nobody has an unfair advantage.
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Lilia traded in her repeater for a longbow, but this (as a mod myself) seems fair. Increased range in exchange for reduced firing rate. I would allow it.
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

T'keele did the same, already gave the go ahead for that. So if your selected then i have no problem with that.
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

I decided to reinforce my previous statement - give the opperunity to those with no other RPG at the moment.

I just took on the task of painting somebodies army for them, and as Shadow Arena I has just ended, I am going to focus aside from painting on RPG groups 22, 23 and 19, and the live chat RPG I play on sundays.

Thanks for the oppertunity though, I hope everything goes well in the group ;)

Of course, you will never overtake group 22, which is well on it's way to being the longest group now :D
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

I accept (without meaning to speak out of turn of Cananatra) humbly accept your challenge good sir! :P
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

T'Keela wrote:I accept (without meaning to speak out of turn of Cananatra) humbly accept your challenge good sir! :P

It's going to take you 664 posts, plus whatever we post in the time it takes you to do that (which will probably be another 600+ posts). So, I dont think so :roll: 8)
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

None the less; "Dem's fightin' words." Let the battle for post supremacy begin. Besides you never set a date for which we had to out post you? =P :twisted:
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Group 22 shall be kicking NPC arse long after T'Keela (the character) lays in a grave ;)

Anyway, enough Threadjacking, that's twice you've done it today!
Gramash
Dark Rider

Post by Gramash »

people why are we (erm.. you) discussing group 22 in a thread about group 24?? it's all about having fun isn't it?
not to be the uber pwnage best group ever....
ofcourse it's nice if you are but hey... i mean c'mon people: discussing wich group will have the most posts...pff
even when it's obvious we will win?? :P
I was once a dwarf, but then a big dragon appeared. I rose my axe,ready to fight, but the rider said:come to the dark side...
we have cookies!
Well i couldn't resist that!
Now i am the mighty general of a dark elf army MUHUHAHA (still need to work on that evil laugh though)
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Heh, now look what I have started. But really, Best of luck to Group 24 in all things!...

(including trying to keep up)
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

I might have to keep T'keele alive until group 22 ends now, thanks Kinslayer :P. Also, of course we'll pass you out. It might take a while but we will. :D
Cananatra

Post by Cananatra »

The following are now in group 24.
T'Keele
S1la5
Marious
Drainial
Manwe
Kinslayer
I'll be moving your characters to the group thread soon. Then I'll start group 24,
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Did you not see my message? Sorry. I just took on a big task of painting an army for someone, hence will have less time for roleplaying. This fitted in well with Shadow Arena I ending, as that also frees up more time to paint. Stick to the other 5 players while I am painting the army, perhaps after I will have time enough to join in ;)