Group 24

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

T'keela
Noble

Group 24

Post by T'keela »

This topic will serve a two-fold purpose; firstly, any of the current members you have a week to post your interest in continuing with the group. Secondly, anyone who is interested in participating in group 24, we’re most likely looking for three new members. Post either in this thread or PM me. I’ll review your character and let you know within a week on whether or you’re in.

I am looking forward to my first attempt at being a Mod, hope it works at well for all involved.

~Harley.
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D4 I4
Equip: Sword, Light Armour, blackpowder pistol, 4 bullets, 2GP.
Skills:
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

I am certainly still in.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Might I suggest you PM those members already in the group, just in case they do not see this thread. It would be unfair to assume they do not want to continue playing in the group just because they did not reply here. Giving them a PM with a weeks notice seems fair to me though.

~ Kinslayer

Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

I am most certainly in. No doubt about it.
Pirateering the #1 Dutch national hobby 1600-1700...

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth
WS: 4 S: 4 T: 4 D: 3 I: 3

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Skills: -
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

I thought I'd give an update to all those involved on current progress. I have currently PM'd Marious and 51la5 regarding their involvment in the group giving them a weeks notice. I have also PM'd Mel'reyna although I am fairly certain she posted she was interested in continuing and this is simply to verify that she is still keen.

On the other hand I have added Linkinhearts666 to the group as a replacement for my character as I removed him from the group with my promotion to Mod.

Finally I thought I'd let you know how I plan to proceed. On the 14th after I have sorted out whom is/isn't playing I will be making my first Mod Post. This will continue from where the story is currently at. I am also going to sticking to a strict one week timeframe with which members must post within, assuming you all agree with this. If you have any issues regarding making this deadline Pm me and we can sort something out.

I think that's about all for the moment. At any rate don't fret about what I have just said, it is simply a heads up. I'll make another post regarding deadlines, etc closer to the date we begin playing again.

Cheers,

~T'keela
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
Mel'reyna
Beastmaster

Post by Mel'reyna »

I'm still in!

WS 4; S 2; D 4; T 3; I 5
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Unarmed Fighting
Equipment: 1 Short Sword and 1 Dagger
Gold: 100
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

I'm planning on making this the new Group 24 "Off-Topic" thread.

To all concerned the group currently consists of the following:
Mel'reyna
Linkinhearts666
Manwe
Fingol23
Drainial

I am posting the first Mod post tonight. There is a one week deadline and so you all most post by the 19th, however if you cannot make this deadline please try and let me know before hand and we can arrange something.

I will also PM each individual just to give them all a heads up that the group is starting.

I also am letting everyone know, particularly Khaleth, that Fingol23's character "Diana" will be starting from where mine left off. This is to save having to kill off my character after he was only just introduced and so to prevent "Khaleth" from running into combat with no one, while thinking he has some back up.

Happy gaming.
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

I thought I would all let you know I'm going to be using the Indigo colour from now on, just a heads up.

Also just to be perfectly 100% on the safe side use the standard SPEECH, THOUGHT, ACTION.
If there is anything else let me know.

~T'Keela
[/b]
Last edited by T'keela on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Isn't there an option of you choosing a colour a bit better to read with the black background and all? On the other hand I can easily select your text which makes it of a normal colouring. No problem then.

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth

Equipment: Long Sword, Spear, Shield, Light Armour and Wolfskin cloack. 145 Gold.

Linkinhearts666
Dark Rider

Post by Linkinhearts666 »

sooo in still. just in case it was neccessary!
Ayxxia the Shade is hiding in the shadows and waiting to attack...

Best way to get rid of a treeman is wait until the owner has it on the table in front of him and then kick him very hard in the groin from behind. When he doubles up and smacks his face intoit, he should wreck the treeman and it will teach the little bastard not to run a treeman at 750

Its the Druchii way of gaming!
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

Let me know if this is better?

And thanks for letting us know you're still in. Don't forget to post in the Group 24 Thread in the RPG section of the forums.
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

That is alot better indeed T'Keela. Thanks!

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth

T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

So it's now Monday and two people are still yet to post, I have PM'd them both just incase they have forgotten though I thought I'd let everyone know that I am not going to wait for them. Tomorrow I will post and after that we will return to posting by Monday every week.

Just to let you all know.

~T'Keela
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Err T'keela, I didn't becond the enemy to come to me, I went to him.

Oh and I put my money on undead hydra.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Gentleman of Moderation
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

Ooops my bad. I kinda posted after two days of non-sleeping and assignments. At least you cut his face? =P
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

It's sunday and only Ki'lia has posted. I am going to PM everyone when i get back from my mate's place to le them know they have 24 hours to post.
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

Linkinhearts666 has informed me that she no longer wishes to be a part of Group 24. As such she has been removed and in the next Modpost she will be killed off. If anyone else wants to leave let me know ASAP so I know where the group stands.

~T'Keela
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

Sorry the group has been active. Tomorrow I return from Schoolies and I will put a Mod post up the first opportunity I have. I appreciate everyone being patient and apologise for the lack of progression recently.

~T'Keela
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Oh come on. This is getting ridiculous. Deadlines are waayyy too long and aren't kept. T'keela to you, if you post a deadline please just stick to it, post even if one of us hasn't and punish us ingame. The rest of you, try and stick to deadlines. If we do it like this we'll be fine.

I don't want to be checking up on the bloody topic every day and not see ANY progress.

And btw, happy newyear!

Cheers

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth

Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

I am surprised that you are still looking every day, if I didn't have group 28 to run I doubt I would be. By the time we leave that damn tavern Zephien's body will have turned into a skeleton and be waiting for us. This whole group is not far away from the point of no return in my opinion, either get a move on or end the thing so that those of us who actually want to role play can get back in the character pool.

Gentleman of Moderation
Manwe
Highborn

Post by Manwe »

Okay, so who declares a topic dead? I'd like to get back in the character pool.
A real pity, but this is worthless.
Cheers,
Manwë

--------------
Group 24
Khaleth

Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

Manwe wrote:Okay, so who declares a topic dead?

That's really a good question. There are no rules or even guidelines about when a group is closed and, given the different dynamics of each group, it would be difficult to find a hard rule.

Most groups close because their hosts lose their status for whatever reason (usually because they plain stop hosting). In that light, I'm generally the reaper, and I do occasionally check the boards, and the groups in particular, to gauge their status. In case of this group, I left T'Keela a message about a week ago, but I've yet to hear back from him.

So the declaring is at my discretion, usually following me removing one of our numbers.