Deroth
Assassin

Post by Deroth »

Sure sign me up
If I had a knife I would shoot you
Sidorio
Assassin

Post by Sidorio »

Well this is me to say I'm still interested in participating and look forward to it.
Vash’nir - WS5 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: 2 asrai short swords, assassins dagger, silver dagger, modified repeater crossbow (20/20), hunting spear, Cloak of Dusk, full leather armour
Inventory: talisman of protection, talisman of night, smoke bombs x6, rope x2, healing balms x10, climbing axe x2, skinning knives, winter gear, Vikarh map, pouch of powder, 4 fire bombs
Mount: Dark Steed (Falken)
Gold: 2270
Skills: Stealth, Two Weapon Fighting, Basic Ride
Class: Shade
Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

Still game!
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

Welcome one, welcome all! Good to see some new faces, and good to see some oldtimers. ;)
    Current player list
  1. Drainial
  2. SleekDD
  3. Raneth
  4. Sidorio
  5. Zardock
  6. Belial
  7. Kefka
  8. Draknir
  9. Katash
  10. Deroth

That's ten players already. We're getting there, folks.
Lordanubis
Dark Rider

Post by Lordanubis »

Count me in please.
Sassmaw
Cold One Knight

Post by Sassmaw »

I will play too
Never underestimate the power of sheer bloody minded spite.
"I’m not going to fight them, you fool. I’m going to kill them.”
-Malus Darkblade

"We shall strike down our foes with sharp steel and cold hearts. The weak die so that the strong prevail and none shall be spared. Then and only then will our enemies know the true meaning of fear."
- Malekith, The Witch King of Naggaroth
Gramash
Dark Rider

Post by Gramash »

I really like to try this one.

Count me in
I was once a dwarf, but then a big dragon appeared. I rose my axe,ready to fight, but the rider said:come to the dark side...
we have cookies!
Well i couldn't resist that!
Now i am the mighty general of a dark elf army MUHUHAHA (still need to work on that evil laugh though)
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

Current player list
  1. Drainial
  2. SleekDD
  3. Raneth
  4. Sidorio
  5. Zardock
  6. Belial
  7. Kefka
  8. Draknir
  9. Katash
  10. Deroth
  11. LordAnubis
  12. sassmaw
  13. gramash

That gets us at thirteen already. Maybe we can make the push for sixteen and have a full house. ;)
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

And... the game's afoot! Please ambulate towards the RPG section and let the world know you're the hottest stuff to join the game and your peers ( *snort* as if ) had better know it.

If you didn't get a PM, you are a regular councillor. If your PM didn't state allies, you're not aware of any. If it didn't say you're an infiltrator, you're a good guy. ;)

On a related note, this closes the sign-up thread. We are thirteen. We are legion enough to get the show on the road.

Let's give it our best!
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Sorry that I had to sit this one out. The last SAU I played in was a lot of fun but I simply don't have the time for one right now. Maybe next time eh?

Have fun everyone ;)
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

As I don't think we have another OT thread for this SAU, let me write this here:

Sorry guys. I went to stay at my aunts cabin for three days, to enjoy some much needed quiet and rest, but I totally forgot about the SAU. I have some theories about who the traitors are, and even proof of who isn't(as you can see, my role was protector), so I'll still keep an eye on the game. Should be interesting to follow. Good hunting.
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

Phew. That was an exciting game. :D I was genuinely terrified at the end. Gut feelings did indeed save the day!
Gramash
Dark Rider

Post by Gramash »

Yosh, that was fun i almost thought i was doomed. Thanks all for a very nice game, i didn't know it could be this fun :P it's very hard though, I'm glad there wasn't a third guy.

p.s will there be another soon :P?

p.p.s I really liked the ending, good job Tarbo
I was once a dwarf, but then a big dragon appeared. I rose my axe,ready to fight, but the rider said:come to the dark side...
we have cookies!
Well i couldn't resist that!
Now i am the mighty general of a dark elf army MUHUHAHA (still need to work on that evil laugh though)
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Well that was a strange one, managing to get the first infiltrator on pure luck and the second one on not much more. I still don't know why Raneth seemed off, a bit smug maybe, I don't know. Still, always nice to be on the winning team, though poor old Glya’s bones will have been shaken up by that tumble in the snowball.

Bad luck to Sidorio and Raneth, fortune was certainly on our side, not to mention the somewhat rare sight of a continuously united council; I suppose the threat of a double kill hanging over our heads was enough to keep us in line.

And as always thanks are due to the organiser, I never realised how much time goes in to these things until I ran one, and a bare bones one at that, which this one was not. Good work Tarbo.

Right then, back to the lodge for a celebratory glass of brandy I think.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Deroth
Assassin

Post by Deroth »

I'm just gutted I didnt gun for him earlier. I had a feeling that something was wrong about Raneth but couldnt tell whether it was just because he was so keen to accuse me or if there really was something out of the ordinary.

But good job with the gut feelings guys, we did better than I was expecting at the end there. I was really racking my brain at the end there and I was totally unsure about what was going on :D

Great job Tarbo as always, story was awsome and made for entertaining reading. I thought that the double kill was a cool twist and did motivate the council to vote together for better or for worse.
If I had a knife I would shoot you
Sidorio
Assassin

Post by Sidorio »

*Grumble, grumble* I didn't even get a chance to kill someone :(

Still. I look forward to the next one of these. It was a great game, even from reading from the sidelines.
Vash’nir - WS5 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: 2 asrai short swords, assassins dagger, silver dagger, modified repeater crossbow (20/20), hunting spear, Cloak of Dusk, full leather armour
Inventory: talisman of protection, talisman of night, smoke bombs x6, rope x2, healing balms x10, climbing axe x2, skinning knives, winter gear, Vikarh map, pouch of powder, 4 fire bombs
Mount: Dark Steed (Falken)
Gold: 2270
Skills: Stealth, Two Weapon Fighting, Basic Ride
Class: Shade
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

I hope that once the summer holiday starts (in a week or two) I have the time to organize one. I have had plans for a diabolically complicated Tzeentch Among Us game for a while now. With diabolically complicated I mean that I have different special roles for 20 players, and the infiltrators are not the only ones with a "kill" ability... just the way the God of Change likes it. If I can get it to work, it could be an interesting web of conspiracies. I'll be sending invitations to people once I have more solid plans ready.
Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: That's for you to know and me to find out! Do I get a hint?

Post by Kefka »

Great game Tarbo, as usual. I wish these came up more then 4 times a year.

Fiat Obsidian - WS5 / S5 / T4 / D5 / I4
Equipment: Halberd, Zukhil Shield, Bastard Sword, Heavy Armour, Seadragon Cloak, Helmet of Slaanesh, Blackthorn Dagger
Mount: Locke (dark steed)
Gold: 488
Skills: Supernatural Awareness, Defensive Fighting, Intimidate, Drukh Kaganth (1)
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

That was very tough luck on your end, Sidorio. Raneth carried much of the same along with him: he lost you to a Russian Roulette on the first day, and then saw his first kill attempt thwarted by Belial. Gramash, Belial saved your bacon that night. You owe him a cookie. ;)

The council did do a great job, though. There's no shame in going with gut feelings because --let's be honest-- logic only carries you so far in the SAU. At a certain point, you just have to trust that your hunch, however insubstantial, comes from somewhere. That doesn't mean it's always right; just that it's worth investigating.

SAUs are often daunting to host. They're something you need to keep a constant eye on, which can be challenging with a full-time job and juggling with new glasses that give me an odd double sight. But finally ending the game and seeing others have enjoyed themselves... well, that's just like payday to me.

Thanks for the praise, and I'm glad you enjoyed the game. :)
Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

Awesome game. I'll be sure to attend next time. :)
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride