Group 32

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Masked jackal
Noble

Post by Masked jackal »

I'd rather not be stuck trying to kick her out of the way while I'm getting shot, guess I'll stab a few people. :P
8th Edition Druchii War Report:
W/D/L: 30/1/15
http://www.freedomstudios.net/boredlife/boards/index.php?sid=18db5076e750fafca78c5ae7ed86bab3
Bored Life: Forum for RPs and general discussion in need of new blood. PM for details.
Fingol23
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Fingol23 »

Drasnir is going to see if they know anything about Vindik Kay, presuming they cooperate.
WIP First War Against Chaos Expansion
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7da5c4719

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Skills: Basic Stealth
Items: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Kajchi
Dark Rider

Post by Kajchi »

Hi guys, sorry for the slow post rate and stuff. Work's really getting in my way. But I'll be going to a festival this week and thus won't be able to post for about five days. After that I have only one last work day ahead of me, so after that I should be able to pick up the pace once again.
Silic
Noble

Post by Silic »

Giving everyone a heads up; Its my anniversary today, so I will be out of commission for a day or two. I may be able to sneak in a mid post, but we'll see. Thanks for your patience!
Kajchi
Dark Rider

Post by Kajchi »

Oh god, I completely forgot about this. But honestly, I think I lack the dedication for this at the moment. So I think I'll be leaving the group. Just let Arkath be emo on the waterside and never return.

Sorry, but I think it's for the best. I enjoyed it for as long as it lasted, but I'm just too much of a lazy person to write a post every day I guess. Once again, I apologize but I really hope that you guys will enjoy the RP and that it will live a long and prosperous life without me.

Cheers,
Kajchi
Silic
Noble

Post by Silic »

Well thank you for playing while you could, kajchi.

And gents; its been three days since the last post by anyone. Lets keep things rolling along now; you have an unconscious barmaid, a barrel of clues, and some of you are bleeding all over the place.
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Farewell Arkath... I guess that puts Athyia one step closer to her current goal of seeing you all dead or gone though (sorry guys, perhaps in time she will come around!)

I am posting now, I didn't really have anything to add before.
Masked jackal
Noble

Post by Masked jackal »

Silic wrote:Well thank you for playing while you could, kajchi.

And gents; its been three days since the last post by anyone. Lets keep things rolling along now; you have an unconscious barmaid, a barrel of clues, and some of you are bleeding all over the place.

Oh, on that note, did I forget to have Mynath patch herself up? XD
http://www.freedomstudios.net/boredlife/boards/index.php?sid=18db5076e750fafca78c5ae7ed86bab3
Bored Life: Forum for RPs and general discussion in need of new blood. PM for details.
Dragonsbreath
Warrior

Post by Dragonsbreath »

Hi guys, I'm leaving for uni tomorrow so for a few days I probably won't get a chance to post.
Amalii Kayth - Trainee of Khaine (Group 32)
Ws4 | S4 | T3 | D5 | I 2
Equipment: Short Sword, 'Bloodthorn'(Dagger), Necklace
Gold: 10
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Uncontrollable Frenzy
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

I'm sorry to do this, but the group is moving much slower than I'd like to play as I'm on ready to post almost every night, and thus I am struggling to keep a big interest in it. With the new character creation rules up I want to return Athyia to the creation pool so I can update her profile and whatnot, and await a fast paced group. Thanks for the time and effort put in so far Silic, I hope the group remains successful for you.
Silic
Noble

Post by Silic »

Thank you for playing as long as you did, Kinslayer.

And with this, we have 3 players left with varying stages of activity. Is there interest in adding 2 more players? Continuing as is?
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

I wouldn't be against adding some fresh blood, maybe as one of the other groups who were recruited to find Vindik Kay?

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Masked jackal
Noble

Post by Masked jackal »

Sure!
Dragonsbreath
Warrior

Post by Dragonsbreath »

Go for it.
Ws4 | S4 | T3 | D5 | I 2
Silic
Noble

Post by Silic »

As can be seen, we now have an abundance of groups with a lack of available characters. I, for one, am not interested in being like the groups that issue warnings for not posting with set deadlines for the sake of the group, as these should be fun, not work. Would you all like to continue as a group of three, or disband and move your characters back into the pool?
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

If we can up the speed a little then I would be up for continuing

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Dragonsbreath
Warrior

Post by Dragonsbreath »

As it is the game has become somewhat disjointed. It is difficult to be immersed in the game when every so often you have to invent reasons as to why a character mysteriously disappeared or appeared. I realise that this is the nature of online RP's, but the abrupt nature of both disappearances is frustrating.

So if you all would really like to continue, I will keep playing - but I can't help feeling that a fresh start would be preferable to a forced continuation.

I hope this doesnt come across as mopey or anrgy. I bear no ill will to Kinslayer or Kajchi, the RP is of course a game. If they were not enjoying it for whatever reason, they have every right to look elsewhere. Practically, I think that our best option is to go back to the pool.
Ws4 | S4 | T3 | D5 | I 2
Silic
Noble

Post by Silic »

I was hoping to hear from our third member, but don't want to dillydally too much. In the end, I agree with Dragon; things are disjointed and not susceptible to immersion. I feel that a laid-back, player driven RPG would work with 5 players with consistency, but not with 3 of varying degrees. It's a disappointment, absolutely, but things don't always work out. I urge you all to send your characters back into the Character Creation Pool. Thank you all for playing as long as you did.
Dragonsbreath
Warrior

Post by Dragonsbreath »

Cheers Silic, the effort you put in is much appreciated and its a real shame it didn't work out.
Ws4 | S4 | T3 | D5 | I 2