Group 32

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Silic
Noble

Post by Silic »

As the barmaid ducks below the counter, her hands quickly knocking over bottles and glass, Amalii plants her free hand on the counter and throws herself over the bar. Just as the maid shoots upright, thrusting something forward at the khainite, Amalii lands square against the girl's face. The maid's head snaps backwards, crashing against the wall, and her breath is rocked out as Amalii plows into her body. Amalii collapses as well, her legs catching the maid as he falls and entangling her feet. The khainite takes care, watching her blade as the two fall behind the bar, making sure it doesn't poke the girl anywhere unintended. Struggling the pull her leg out from under the unconscious girl, Amalii catches sight of a small piece of parchment rolled in the girl's hand.

The group of four corsairs jump suddenly, any grogginess from the night's drink ripping them out of their stooper as adrenaline takes hold of the situation. The four struggle against their own weight, righting themselves and drawing four long and jagged swords. One corsairs is closet to Mynath, spinning in place as his wide eyes take in the scene. The other three are seperated by the table, and the corsair in the far back, a thick scar slashing down his face, throws his cloak back to unhinge a handbow.
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Athyia stood outside the broken window of the factory and, after a quick check left and right up the alley, stuck her head through and had a look about. She could see Drasnirs' tracks leading off upstairs, joining another set of smaller footprints that clearly belonged to a child who was probably still inside. She had at first intended to go in after him and investigate, the fact she had heard nothing since the Shade entered telling her that either he was very good at sneaking or had already been killed. Something stopped her however, and despite her intention of going inside and up the stairs she did not.

So, to the tavern then... let's see what mess that Khainite has no doubt gotten herself and the Shade into...

Change of plan. Will go to the tavern just to see what's what.
Dragonsbreath
Warrior

Post by Dragonsbreath »

Frustrated by her entanglement, Amalii kicked herself free of the barmaid. She beamed as she saw the parchment in the girls hand,
"Hello," she spoke softly, more to herself than anyone else. Hastily, she grabbed the paper and stuffed it into one of her pockets. Still grinning, Amalli stood up to see the four previously motionless corsairs had erupted from their seats, with undeniably violent intent.

Good, Amalii thought, her khainite training bubbling angrily through her veins - begging to be unleashed. Her bloodlust, however, was tampered by a nagging respect for the vicious repeater handbow one of the four carried. Shaking her head to try and clear the descending thirst for violence, Amalii spied the glasses below the counter. Grinning, she set down her short sword and grasped one of the robust bottles.

Amalii will take the parchment. She will then place her short sword on the ground and use the glasses and bottles around her as projectiles, aiming at the corsair with the handbow. She will try to keep her head down when not chucking stuff at him, to make less of a target of herself.
Amalii Kayth - Trainee of Khaine (Group 32)
Ws4 | S4 | T3 | D5 | I 2
Equipment: Short Sword, 'Bloodthorn'(Dagger), Necklace
Gold: 10
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Uncontrollable Frenzy
Masked jackal
Noble

Post by Masked jackal »

Damnation! All four of them up, and ready to strike, but the biggest threat was the one with a handbow. Picking up a spare glass, she chucked it at the far corsair, and checked to see if there was enough room behind the bar after Amalii vaulted over.

Mynath will throw a spare glass at the far corsair to throw him off, and will vault to the other side if there is enough room. If there isn't, she will use their grogginess against them and attempt to rush the closest one, attempting to stab him, and keep him between her and the one with the handbow.
8th Edition Druchii War Report:
W/D/L: 30/1/15
http://www.freedomstudios.net/boredlife/boards/index.php?sid=18db5076e750fafca78c5ae7ed86bab3
Bored Life: Forum for RPs and general discussion in need of new blood. PM for details.
Fingol23
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Fingol23 »

Dammit, not even one lousy piece of jewellery. With his hopes of making a quick profit snatched away from him Drasnir turned his mind back to the Bird Hunter's task. Perhaps they will know something, no one ever takes much notice of the destitute. Retrieving his weapons from the floor Drasnir backed away from the group of sleeping vagrants.

Once he judged himself to be out of range of any suprise attacks he tossed the backpack, bread and all into the centre of the group. "Time to wake up my friends, no sudden moves I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. Infact all I want is information, tell me what I want to know and I'll leave you alone, I won't even tell the Watch you're here."

Drasnir will retrieve his weapons and back away from the sleeping figures before throwing the bag into the centre of the group to wake them. While he is speaking he will keep his crossbow aimed at the Druchii he previously noticed to have a weapon.
WIP First War Against Chaos Expansion
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7da5c4719

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Skills: Basic Stealth
Items: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Silic
Noble

Post by Silic »

Drasnir stands, the irritation on his face and pack in his hand. He looks to the three sleeping druchii and turns quietly, stepping back until his body is out of the flicker of the fire. The shade checks his crossbow once more, re-adjusting the magazine, and takes a tight grip of the pack. Swinging it calmly, Drasnir lofts the pack high, sending it into the air before crashing into the witchfire. The globe shatters, glass and flame falling out of the brazier and onto the dry wood and soft cloth. The magical heat is intense, the flame bright and uncontained...

The first druchii wakes up, the fire licking his covers and shattering his sleep. He yelps, slapping at the fire on him while trying to crawl away from it on his back. His head bumps into the second druchii, who barely mumbles a curse before snapping and rolling away, in the direction of Drasnir. The shade watches, almost chuckling at their fear, and speaks, his voice high and strong. "Don't struggle now, vermin. Just tell me what I need and you will be free to sleep and die by your own leisure.

The two freeze, their bodies rigid as the fires on their covers die. "Who...who's that?" The man are unmoving, but their eyes dart rapidly from the fire to the shadows to the third sleeping individual who has yet to wake up. His rags are untouched by the fire, but the flame is spreading slowly outwards.

Drasnir purses, his lips tightening as the stupid druchii's question. "Tell me," the shade speaks, intentionally casually, "have you heard of man named Vindik Kay?"

A bit of witchfire pops, the two reeling back and causing them to lose all focus. One speaks; "I... uh...." his eyes shaking, "I don't know. I..."

"A slaver!" Dransir shouts. "Vindik Kay, a smuggler..."

The druchii closer to Drasnir speaks, his back turned to the shade hidden in the retreating shadows. "Wait... uh... but he wasn't no smuggler... Someone in the flesh house... a customer, said...," another flame pops and arcs high, falling oddly close to Drasnir, "he was hired to find that Vindik Kay!... some sort of weapon's runner. He said this Kay was selling our things to other races..."

Drasnir yells again; "And?!"

"I don't know, I swear! The guy in the flesh house was murdered, and that was it! I swear I don't know anything else!"

Drasnir's eyes tighten, watching the two wincing and shaking druchii with amusement. The third was rustling, the flames not yet touching his body but the heat obviously causing him some discomfort. If he only knew... Drasnir was content, knowing full well the men didn't know anything else. No doubt the guards outside would catch sight of the flickers coming from the second floor windows soon enough, and indeed, the heat was becoming unbearable...
Last edited by Silic on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Silic
Noble

Post by Silic »

Amalii pockets the parchment quickly and kicks the barmaid off of her. Damn woman just couldn't get over herself...

Amalii stands and looks out from behind the bar. The corsairs are standing, struggling with all the alcohol in their bloodstreams, but standing nonetheless. And the swords wouldn't struggle once they hit flesh. The khainite checks below the counter, finding a large, thick glass and heaves it out, striking the farthest corsair with the handbow right below the eye. The corsair winces, screaming as he accidentally squeezes off a shot. The bolt sails straight, barely missing the charging Mynath and embedding itself in the counter.

The shade rushes forward, Mynath's blade arcing towards the closest corsair. The sailor is caught, his attempt at a parry dreadfully slow and painful. Mynath sneers as his blade plunges into the corsair's stomach, spilling blood onto the floor. The corsair sways, his tired and drugged mind struggling to catch up to the scene, and Mynath rips his sword out in a spray. The druchii reels, putting a hand to the stomach wound and trying to back away from the shade, simply bumping into the table. A second glass from behind the bar shatters behind the three corsairs, spraying bits across the floor and wall.

The handbow corsair roars again, the adrenaline no doubt clearing that one's mind as he levels the handbow, and the other two corsairs, sword drawn, shove their seats aside as they round the table at Mynath.
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

OOC - Sorry it's short but I'm not exactly sure where Athyia is in this scene now (no mention of her in the last few modposts?)

Athyia will head into the tavern...
Silic
Noble

Post by Silic »

OOC: Yes, you have been doing a bit of running around, shop to the guards to window to the tavern. The two in the inn are still on their first scene.
Dragonsbreath
Warrior

Post by Dragonsbreath »

This would not do, not at all. Amalii was loathe to allow the autarii the glory of the kill while she hid behind the bar counter. Angrily, she picked up the short sword once again and stood up. Screeching her displeasure, Amalii finally relented, unleashing the fury which bubbled beneath her pale skin. A red haze descended upon her vision, bringing back fond memories from her time with the temple. Laughing maniacally, the khainite rushed forwards, her dark hair whipping about her face.

Amalii cleared the counter once again - intent upon the corsairs who stumbled about before her. While the haze brought on by her frenzied state seemed to almost blur her surroundings into a roiling red mist, she could see her targets with perfect clarity.
"Bid your souls farewell," she howled as she closed the gap between herself and the remaining corsairs, "soon they shall belong to Khaine"

Amalii will work herself into a frenzy, and charge at the closest corsair. (I think this will require her to jump over the counter again, but if I am mistaken then she will use the hinge door instead). Assuming she can engage one of the druchii, she will attempt to overwhelm them with series of quick blows - aiming to keep them on the defensive and overpower them.
Ws4 | S4 | T3 | D5 | I 2
Masked jackal
Noble

Post by Masked jackal »

Now's the hardest part, two of them, and if I make one mistake against the one, the other will gut me. A noise from behind alerted her that Amalii was going into the fray, and she took her chance. Rushing forward for the right corsair, Mynath swung, expecting a parry, but intending to get the corsair between her and the handbow-wielder, and perhaps with speed, be able to push them into each other.

Mynath will charge the Corair on the right as soon as Amalii begins her taunt, attempting to take him off guard. Assuming the Corsair brings his blade up to block, Mynath will push forward, and attempt to force him towards the handbow wielder. If he doesn't manage to get a block off, Mynath will simply kick his body towards the Handbow wielder.
http://www.freedomstudios.net/boredlife/boards/index.php?sid=18db5076e750fafca78c5ae7ed86bab3
Bored Life: Forum for RPs and general discussion in need of new blood. PM for details.
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

We're chasing an arms dealer? The others are going to be so happy. Time to leave and tell them I think. There was nothing else to be gained from the building and staying any longer would not be a sensible choice so Drasnir made his way quickly and carefully back to the stair case, trying to stick to the shadows and hoping that the burning vagrants would be too distracted by their own plight to worry about him.

As Drasnir reached the top of the stairs he couldn't resist one final comment, "Good bye my friends, our little chat was so very informative." With these parting words Drasnir made to descend the stairs and leave the way he had entered.

Drasnir will attempt to leave the building the same way he entered and then return to the place where the group split up.

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

OOC - That's fine, I just wasn't sure as there was no mention of her at all. I'm assuming I can walk the short distance to the tavern in time to catch the middle of the fight though... (not that I'm choosing the violent path like these nutters, the other two options just seem like dead ends)

IC -

Leaving Drasnir to his stealthy exploits within the factory, and ignoring the guards all together this time as she walked back out onto the docks, Athyia let her instincts guide her on. The majority of the newly formed group seemed to have been going in the direction of the tavern the last time she had seen them, and since they hadn't returned she guessed they might of found something. That something might just be a knife to the throat, but it had to be better to watch than standing around talking to hostile guards all night. As far as she was concerned now Drasnir was welcome to whatever he found up in the factory, and if the Shade met his demise up there she wouldn't even remember his name after this day was done. Right now the only name on her mind was Vindik Kay, but only then because she wanted to kill him and take the reward money for herself.

Walking briskly with her hood up, like a shade through the shadows, Athyia made her way to the tavern and slipped quietly inside.

Assuming she can now enter the tavern, Athyia will slip silently inside and stand in the shadows behind the corsairs, wary of any stray projectiles hurled by any of the others. If the oppertunity presents itself (and I mean, really presents itself) for a flawless kill, she will lunge forwards and strike the nearest corsair in the side of the neck with her dagger. Otherwise she will take no part in the violence as to remain (hopefully) outside of the corsairs' choice of targets. If a corsair is killed, she will sap the energy from his death and feed it into her allies, renewing their strength and increasing their vigour.
Silic
Noble

Post by Silic »

The two sword wielding corsairs rush around opposite sides of the table, their blades sleek and viscous even as their wielders stumble and struggle. Mynath watches the two blades reaching for his body just as the third corsair blinks quickly, clearing his head as he raises the menacing handbow...

Amalii screeches, the khainite leaping over the counter with ease as her frenzy boils into something material. Mynath attempts to push back, rushing the right corsair who's clumsy blade is caught between the body of the shade and its owner. Mynath stabs sideways, skewering the corsair through the lung and ripping the blade out. From behind, the second corsair reaches the shade and slashes, the blade tearing through the cloak and into the back of Mynath. Just as the shade recoils, Amalii tackles the corsair, stabbing again and again with her blades and splattering blood all across the table and floor, just as the final corsair squeezes the trigger of his handbow...

Neither the pressed corsairs nor the bleeding mercenaries take notice of the inn door slipping open, the morning light inching in before slamming shut once more. Athyia steps forward, pressing herself into the shadows of the corner...
Silic
Noble

Post by Silic »

The final corsair lifts his handbow, his glassy eyes connecting with Amalii as the khainite roars, shoving the dying corsair to the ground, and rushes at her final obstacle. As the weapon rises, the handbow suddenly drops with an unseen weight, the corsair squeezing the trigger and sending the bolt into the thigh of the khainite. The corsair reels, his face squeezing into a look of terror as the khainite rounds the corner of the table, and Mynath rounds the other. The corsair attempts to bring his loose arm up, a vain attempt to block the blades of the khainite, and shudders when the short sword of the shade plunges into his back, tearing through muscle and skin and protruding out the other side. Amalii smiles briefly at the sight before plunging both her blades into the shoulders of the corsair, his body crumpling under the weight of steel... and death.
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Athyia watched on as the Khainite girl and female Shade set about killing the corsairs as she slipped silently into the tavern. She had left Drasnir to fend for himself inside the factory, and found it slightly curious that the beast keeper Arkath was not yet in the tavern. Has the chain covered one abandoned us and fled into the night? Perhaps if he is gone and the Shade in the factory is to die, it would just be the two girls and I left fighting for this prize. That puts me halfway to my goal... she smiled darkly under her hood, and watched as the last of the corsairs was cut down in a gory display of weapon skill from her companions. Had she helped win them the combat? She couldn't be sure, but caring not she instantly set her mind about another task.

Athyia will draw up the lingering death energies and absorb them as best she can, partially invigouring herself but mostly channeling up her staff with dark energy ready for a future spell.
Dragonsbreath
Warrior

Post by Dragonsbreath »

Amalii relished the glory of the kills, the splatter of blood, sending the men to Khaine's bloody halls. She laughed madly, plunging Bloodthorn into the last corsairs face repeatedly until little more than a bloody wreck remained and she was dripping with gore. Satisfied, and panting lightly, she was released from the grips of her frenzy. A sharp pain in her leg immediately caught Amalii's attention as the haze lifted from her vision. Looking down, she found that a bolt protruded from the flesh of her thigh. The khainite scowled in annoyance, the last thing she needed was to be slowed down.

I'm sure as hell not asking the autarii for help, Amalii thought bitterly - though she imagined Mynath's knowledge of healing was far greater than her own. Grimly, Amalii sat down on the blood slick floor and grasped the shaft of the bolt. Using her other hand to hold her thigh still, she wrenched with all her strength at the embedded missile.
"Khaine's wrath," Amalii gasped through gritted teeth as pain bloomed in her leg from her less than gentle ministrations.

Amalii will sit down, placing her weapons on the floor nearby. She will then try and pull free the bolt in her thigh. Should she be successful, she will loot the body of the nearby corsair (the handbow wielder) for anything of value. Should she fail, she will grudgingly ask Mynath for assistance.
Ws4 | S4 | T3 | D5 | I 2
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

As Athyia watched Amalii start searching the corpses of the corsairs for their valuables an idea came to her, and she stepped forwards from the darkness, perhaps revealing herself for the first time to the Shade and Khainite. Stepping over the nearest dead corsair with enough care not to get blood on the bottom of her robes, Athyia moved closer to the body of the handbow weilding corsair. This lot seem equipped well enough for a fight, indeed they have just proved it to me here. My own talents lay not in the midst of combat however, but in the magical winds that surround it. Those winds can be fickle at times, so perhaps it is best if I arm myself to help in combats another way as well...

Dibs on the handbow if Amalii doesn't take it.
Masked jackal
Noble

Post by Masked jackal »

Now. With a rush, Mynath went up against the second Corsair, and, she knew, time was of the essence here. She was inexperienced against multiple combatants, and she'd have to keep them off-gua-

Her thoughts were disturbed, by the blinding pain in her back. She had never been well acquainted with injury, through her 91 years of life, despite being headstrong some of the time, a quality she despised. She had only suffered combat injuries like this a few times before. The pain blooming now in her back was a major annoyance, and she thought she would need to finish things quickly, when she turned her head.

By this time however, her blade had already darted back out, and as she turned to face her attacker, the mad Khainite was already savaging him. The Autarii sometimes likened themselves to animals, but here was a true beast, she thought. There was almost a glimpse of something as she flipped around again, but soon she was off towards the final Corsair, as she heard the handbow fwip, sending a bolt into Amalii.

For their recent fervor, the last Corsair was remarkably easy to kill. A stab when he focused upon the beast, then Amalii went to work, turning him to little more than gore. She's frightening in a way, even though she's on my own side. I'll have to watch her. Now that the exchange was over, the stench of blood hung thick in the air, and Mynath's wound started to pain her again as the stench of blood hung thick in the air. A twist of her shoulder brought some more pain, in the muscles, but her breathing seemed stable, at the very least.

As she turned her head marginally, she noticed a robed figure, realizing it was Athyia. "Ah, you're here. A bit too late, it seems." Mynath noted that she stepped around the blood, so as to spare her clothing. Probably a wise measure, as now Mynath and Amalii would stand out, blood dripping from them. They would need to get out of here.

"What do you think we should do with the witness?"

Mynath will speculate with the others briefly what to do before leaving. However, she will urge haste, for she is unaware of when more customers might come, a detail that is probably better deferred to her companions.
Silic
Noble

Post by Silic »

The stench of blood covers the small floor of the inn, and is added to slowly by the constant drip from Amalii's leg. As the rage of the khainite's god seeps from her, she feels the pain of the open wound, the bolt ripping through skin and muscle but thankfully missing bone. Amalii grits her teeth as she sits down onto the red floor, and places both hands on the bit of bolt still poking out. With a sneer, she rips the metal and wood out, tossing it against the wall as blood begins to ooze out of her leg. As she presses her hand over the wound, she leans to one side and stretches her free arm towards the handbow laying on top the dead... dying... corsair. As she does, another hand is found reaching for the same item, the mysterious Athyia...
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Athyia moved closer to the dead corsairs, wondering if there had been much point to their visit to the docks, as they hadn't yet found any definate leads to their target.

If Amalii reaches for the handbow itself Athyia will not take it, but if the Khainite is just searching the body for other items or gold she will definately add it to her inventory...
Dragonsbreath
Warrior

Post by Dragonsbreath »

With a look of contempt etched upon her face, Amalii pried the bolt from her leg. Her own blood began to seep from the wound, mixing with that of her foes. Idly, she checked the body of the nearest corsair for anything of value. Her gaze ran over the handbow, but the khainite did not even pay the weapon a second thought as she continued her search, instantly rejecting the cowardly tool.

With whatever else she could plunder from the body, Amalii retrieved her weapons and wiped the blood from them onto the corsairs clothing as best as she could before slipping them through the loops in her belt with surprising deference. Grimly, Amalii stood up, wincing only slightly as she put weight upon her wounded leg. The khainite grunted in response to Mynath's question, she doubted the barmaid had anything useful left to impart - and personally, she was happy to send the girl to khaine's hall on principle.

Purposefully, Amalii strode - albeit with a slight hobble - across the room, back towards the bar.
"I need a drink," she grumbled by way of explanation. Using the hinge door to get behind the bar this time, Amalii made a show of searching through the various bottles which were stocked there. Casting a sidelong gaze at the others, the khainite fished the scrap of paper from her pocket. She was not going let the others share in her success, or miss a chance to lord it over the supercilious Athyia should it prove to be useful.

Amalii will leave the handbow (It's all yours, Athyia), but take anything else of value - no weapons though. She will then clean her weapons and stow them for the moment, before heading back over to the bar. Once there, Amalii will check on the barmaids current state and search for the finest liquor bottle she can find. Also, she will look at the scrap of paper she picked up earlier - trying to remain secretive for the moment.
Ws4 | S4 | T3 | D5 | I 2
Silic
Noble

Post by Silic »

Athyia looks down at the struggling and bleeding Amalii, stepping over one of the dead corsairs to reach the slick handbow laying in a pool of blood. The mage reaches down and wraps her free hand around the weapon, picking it up and flicking it, splashes of red falling back into the pool. The mage examines the handbow; everything seems intact, the loading mechanism still working after its fall, and the magazine only down a single bolt. A gurgle catches Athyia's eye; looking over her shoulder, the corsair shudders, coughs once, and is still, his head rocking to one side.

As Athyia looked over her new weapon, Amalii leaned down slowly, the pain in her thigh amplifying with movement. Tearing through the closest corsair's pockets, she found exactly what would be expected; a few coins, a twine necklace with what seems to be a shark tooth attached to it, and the short sword the corsair had been wielding. The blade had obviously seen some use, knicks and notches covering the steel to the point the khainite is surprised anybody would keep such a thing.

Righting herself, Athyia strode away from her crew and the bodies, hobbling over to the bar with a steady wince on her face. Slapping the swinging half-door open, she walks behind and eyes the barmaid laying on the ground. Leaning over painfully once more, the khainite presses two fingers against the woman's neck; a slow, faint pulse is felt, hinting the woman is unconscious from the blow to the head. Looking over from the barmaid, the long bar houses rows of thick mugs, glasses, and spirits of all sorts. Reaching in, and making sure to clang glass upon glass more than once, the khainite opened her palm and peeled back the small slip of paper; it was small, barely a hand unfolded, and on its formerly white face was stamped with a thick black circle surrounding a raven.

--------

Athyia- +Handbow (5 Bolts)
Amalii- +10 gold coins, necklace, short sword
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

They are taking their sweet time aren't they. They better come back with something good. Thought Drasnir as he waited amongst the growing market, the thrill of the interrogation already beginning to wear off. He could see a small column of smoke beginning to rise from the abondoned warehouse and wondered how long it would be until it elicited a major reaction and what that reaction would be.

Deciding to make use of the time while he waited for his companions Drasnir strolled between the various stalls, looking out for any interesting trinkets and keeping an ear out for any gossip about Vindik Kay or the warehouse.

Drasnir willl idly browse the market and listen for any gossip related to his quest.

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Dragonsbreath
Warrior

Post by Dragonsbreath »

Amalii pocketed the gold and adorned the necklace, eyeing the sharp tooth appreciatively. With her leg emitting a twinge of pain every time she took a step, the khainite made her way over to bar and finally took a look at the paper she had taken off the barmaid. In her mind, she could already see a portrait of their target or perhaps a map which would lead them to his location. It was with some disappointment therefore, that she found only a simple insignia printed upon the scrap.

Amalii grimaced, partly from the pain in her leg and partly from the lack of information upon the paper she held. A raven? She tried to recall what significance that held. The noble who had set them upon this hunt had called himself the Bird Hunter... Th khainite growled in annoyance. She grabbed a bottle from the bar and wrenched the cork free. Taking a swig, she stumbled back towards her companions.
"This mean anything to you?" Amalii asked them, waving the scrap of paper about,
"It was in her hand," she continued, jerking a thumb over her shoulder at the bar. She took another draft from the bottle, her brow furrowed into a scowl of frustration.

Amalii will grab a bottle and limp back over to her companions. She will show them the paper, and relinquish it to either of them should they want a closer look.
Ws4 | S4 | T3 | D5 | I 2