Blood Bowl RPG

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

Jaukor saw the ball take off, a quick glance back showing Kefka was in the best position to grab a hold of it. Eyes front, he saw two opponents, with one darting sideways in Kefka's direction.

Oh HELL no.

Jaukor moves to intercept the guy heading for the clown, going for the takedown.
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior
Assani
Highborn

Post by Assani »

The ball was in the air, wiggling in flight. It landed, and bounced of further, it surtainly looked like Kefka was in the best position to pick it up.

Zynca moved forward, trying to find an opening so she could catch the ball if thrown.

Zynca moves forward towards an opening. If any opponents tryes to block or cut her of, she will pull out her dagger in her and stab the bastard in the side

Khitai - Khanite - Group 38
WS5 - S3 - T2 - D5 - I3
Skills: Ambidexterity, Two Weapon Fighting
Equipment: 2xfine scimitars, dagger
Inventory: Gold 30, Crowns 40, 1 Red ruby
Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: That's for you to know and me to find out! Do I get a hint?

Post by Kefka »

Kefkas grin widened as the ball came towards him, he watched it falling, getting closer and closer. His arms stretched out, ready to catch the ball, but it bounced away a few feet from him.
Not even watching the other players, Kefka made a dash for the ball.

Scrambles to get the ball. If he can get his hands on it, Fiat will start to run towards the opposing endzone, trying to keep behind Jaukor to protect him.

Fiat Obsidian - WS5 / S5 / T4 / D5 / I4
Equipment: Halberd, Zukhil Shield, Bastard Sword, Heavy Armour, Seadragon Cloak, Helmet of Slaanesh, Blackthorn Dagger
Mount: Locke (dark steed)
Gold: 488
Skills: Supernatural Awareness, Defensive Fighting, Intimidate, Drukh Kaganth (1)
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

The ball bounced only once, for Kefka threw himself into its path and grabbed it out of the air as it came down a second time. He turned on the spot and began to move down the pitch, the ball grasped firmly under his arm. Zynca was in front of him a short distance, the pair holding the right wing of the pitch. Jakour was in front and off to the left, at centre-pitch. One of the opposing linemen was heading straight for him. Behind Jakour, Sudim held his ground at the deep end of the pitch. Off on the left was Shadow and Mellerax, the pair jogging up slightly as they realised their team was now in possession of the ball, despite it being the other side of the pitch. One lineman moved up to get in their way, as the others went for Kefka and the ball.

Of the three, one broke off and charged at Jakour, as the other two continued to head for Zynca and Kefka. Jakour met the charge of the opposing player head on, running at him with his shoulder down to clear the way for his team. The opposing lineman rushed him with his shoulder aimed even lower, and he took Jakour off balance and knocked him back. The lineman came to a halt in front of Jakour, who managed to stay on his feet as he rocked back from the hit. The other two linemen ran past and made to pass Zynca as she moved up, aiming for Kefka and the ball. One of them came dangerously close to the Witch Elf, and with a mad cackle she reached into her hair and pulled out something that glinted in the sun. She made a passing sweep for the linemans face with the small dagger, but despite meeting flesh she only opened a minor graze.

The lineman ran past, as did his team mate, and together they charged towards Kefka. He could either throw the ball or try to meet them head on... or both.

Viktus called over the noise of the game, "Black Team! Left wingers! Get your arses in gear, there's an opening to push through! Purple Team, get that ball back!"

Last edited by Kinslayer on Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Kefka »

Ball in hands, Kefka ran donw the pitch, he was making great time, but the Witch elf managed to pass him.
Good, she can take a hit for me...
Sadly, that was not to be so. Both opposing players managed to get around the witch elf, and he found himself facing two large brutes who he knew he couldn't take both of them.
I may like my games of chance, but this is not something I want to risk...

Not taking his chances against the Linemen, Kefka will toss the ball forward to Zynca, then try to avoid getting hit.

Equipment: Halberd, Zukhil Shield, Bastard Sword, Heavy Armour, Seadragon Cloak, Helmet of Slaanesh, Blackthorn Dagger
Skills: Supernatural Awareness, Defensive Fighting, Intimidate, Drukh Kaganth (1)
Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

Jaukor levelled his shoulder pauldron at the attacker, intending to break his jaw or something. The blighter was both fast and strong, however, managing to nip under Jaukor's charge and deliver a nasty return blow. Gritting his teeth, he stood his ground; it simply would not do to falter on the field, let alone at a stage this early.

Kefka seemed to be in craploads of trouble, two brutes heading directly his way. The clown reached back, setting up a pass; it was now that Jaukor spotted Zynca running for the end line. Madness, he thought, but knew that any plan was better than none, however risky it may be.

Jaukor attempts to smash aside the enemy lineman, trying to stay between Zynca and Kefka to jump in where needed most.

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Assani
Highborn

Post by Assani »

Ball was in the air.........

Her blow at the linemans face hadn't the outcome she had hoped for. It was merely a glancing blow to his face, and he ran passed her against Kefka who had the ball.
Pathetic attempt to stop the lineman, just pathetic

For a split second Zynca was unsure what do to. Turn on heel, or continue and hope that Kefka threw the ball to her.

There it was. A bit of target so she had to reach out for it and dropp the dagger to catch it, but she caught it. She had a clear path to do a touchdown, so she thought she would go for it.

She moved her legs as fast as she ever had, hoping none would catch her, or cut her of at her clear path to the goal line. She felt the adrenaline in her body helping her to run faster, but also the fear of a brute from the opposite team could run her down and take away her last breath with a thunder of a tackle.

Zynca drops her dagger to catch the ball, and runs as fast she can towards the goal line. If she meet an opponent, she will jump up and try to kick him in the face with er knee hoping she is faster and more agile than her opponent.

WS5 - S3 - T2 - D5 - I3
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

Sudim watched the start of the game from the back, they seemed to be doing well enough true for a moment it seemed that tje clown was going to get pinned down but he had wormed his way out. Sudim knew only too well though how fast a game could turn around, so when Kefka and the witch elf set off toward the end zone he decided that they were definitely not about to need to go one the defensive any time soon and he broke into a sprint down the right wing. Hopefully the pair of quick'uns on the left would distract the black team while he slipped through, if not he would just barrel through the idiots.

charging up the right to give Zynca another option
Opus vos liberaverit
Meteor
Executioner

Post by Meteor »

Shadow stood there, unsure of what to do. He wasn't built for taking a charge head on, preferring his speed and evasiveness to see him though. Things were definitely not to his favour one bit here, but seeing Kefka performing an action of some sort, he sucked it up and moved forward to brace himself against the charge at Kefka, giving him time and space.

Attempting to intercept the charge against Kefka
What's mine is mine, What's yours is mine.
Now that we understand each other, lets get down to business.

Jacks -Shade
- WS 5 - - S 3 - - T 2 - - D 6 - - I 5 -

Equipment
Short Sword, MC Long Sword*, Dagger, RxB & RHB [20/10] MC Shade Cloak, 4 Throwing Daggers, 3x Healing Vials, 451C, [3]Dark Venom, [4]Unseen Chains, Food, Dark Steed- Spike

Skills
Basic Stealth, Awareness, TWF, Suithenlu Khythan, Ride

Magic Item
Eye of the Jabberwock

*Magical properties possibly imbued
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

OOC - Sorry for the delay guys, I'll just blame it on Christmas time. Generally with this RPG I will let you guys pick the pace, and check back every day but only post once you are ready for me. If you want to drop out I'd rather you let us know than simply disappear, so I don't wait up on your post.

Also, I've started adding end of turn images showing everyones position, it should be easier for everyone to see what's what that way.

IC -

Kefka saw the two linemen about to run him down and decided it was best to let go of the ball before they hit him, rather than after. He tossed it over their heads, forwards to Zynca. The agile Witch Elf leaped up and caught it without a hitch, immediately starting a run forwards. One of the two linemen turned to give chase, as the other threw himself at Kefka despite the fact he no longer had the ball. They slammed into one another, but neither fell to the ground. Nearby, Sudim and Shadow both made a run in their direction, Shadow moving faster but having more distance to cover and being unable to reach Kefka in time. Mellerax held his position on the left wing, unwilling to attempt to pass the lineman blocking his way forward. Jakour once again hit the man in front of him, this time succeding in getting past and making a run for the right wing. Behind all the action, the opposing blitzers moved up in the direction of Zynca and the ball.

Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

Jaukor elbowed his way past the brute, taking off with a smug grin on his face. The situation had changed; it was now Zynca caught in the action and the grizzled veteran adjusted his plan accordingly. Not that the premise had changed in the slightest...

Jaukor will rush down and pummel the Lineman closest to Zynca.

Assani
Highborn

Post by Assani »

Zynca caught the ball but lost her dagger, and she wasn't sure wether to dropp the ball to pick the dagger up. But she kept focus and started her sprint forward.
It was a small opening ahead and she had speed, lots of speed, but one of the opposite brutes probably would reach her. As she ran, she looked around to see if there was another throwing option.

Zynca sprints forward and will feint out words but the roll on heal and run on her inside (since the brute is running outwords). If one on the team is beside her or with a better line to the goal, she will pass the ball.

WS5 - S3 - T2 - D5 - I3
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

Sudim watched the scene on the right wing as he ran, but instead of a pair of black linesmen closing in on the ball he saw a pair of nauglir circling his own frozen corpse and the red mist decended. He put on a burst of speed to catch up with the elf who was bearing down on Zynca and 'accidentally' clotheslined the linesman who had been chasing Kefka and 'accidentally' turned around 180 and stomped on his face, before carrying on with his sprint after the offending elf.

beating up linesman 2, then going after linesman 1 if I can run that far and if Jaukor doesn't get it done first. Not sure how far the contact rules of bloodbowl go, but hey it was 'accidental' :)
Opus vos liberaverit
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

OOC - Times up guys, you got to post if you want to win!

IC -

Zynca held the ball tightly under her arm, letting go of the small dagger she had pulled from her hair, and made a sprint towards the end zone. One of the opposing blitzers moved to intercept her, but she feinted wide and then darted left, running inside him even as the other blitzer charged straight for her new position. As Zynca moved off, the lineman behind her tried to run her down, but Jakour slammed into him from the side with enough force to upturn him. He landed hard on his back, Jakour standing over him ready to move off again.

The other lineman behind them managed to force Kefka to the ground, grabbing him by the throat when Viktus was not looking and planting a foot behind his calf, before pushing him back so he tripped and went down. The linemans glory was short lived however, for Sudim crashed into him from the side, arm outstretched to connect with his neck. The lineman went over right next to Kefka, and Sudim stopped momentarily to plant his foot in the poor mans face. Fortunately for the opposing team, the boot seemed to have no ill effect what so ever, and the lineman got ready to fight Kefka to be the first back onto their feet as Sudim moved on, chasing the ball.

Shadow tried to move up in support of Zynca, but the lineman in front of him knocked him back and kept blocking his way, even though he stayed on his feet.

Mellerax was not so lucky, and as he tried to make another pass at the lineman who was still in front of him, he took a fist to the jaw and felt himself go down.

Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Kefka »

Pridefull of his throw, Kefka didn't have the time to react to the opposing linemen. tackled, in quite a brutal fashion, kefka hit the ground hard, choking as the other lineman stomped his foot down on Kefkas throat.
Sudim came to his rescue, taking the opposing lineman down and exchanging the same courtesy to his face.

Kefka and the opponent looked at each other, and immediately started to scramble, trying to get up first. Fat chance, luggo! Thought Kefka. Zynca had the ball and could manage on her own, kefka needed some revenge.

Instead of getting up, Kefka will try to pin the lineman who hit him down, then choke him out.

Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

Jaukor watched as he ran, Zynca making a damn fine show of it. The lineman he'd focused on indeed made to charge the Khainite, but Jaukor shouldered into him with enough force to knock him over. A quick glance told him his running teammate wasn't out of the woods yet, still needing support.

Unable to resist the urge to inflict more pain, Jaukor stomps hard on the fallen Elf's ankle, then twists viciously as he bolts away to help out Zynca. Takedown on Blitzer 1, fingers crossed!

Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

The terror-and-rage-based adrenaline rush that had been pushing Sudim was beginning to wear thin and, not wanting to waste the high, he pushed hisself forward at a furious sprint, glaring at the next elf who inadvertantly threatened his life. He stormed past the linesman Jaukor had knocked down and then past the man hisself, now in a cuffuffle with a blitzer, and as he passed the running witch elf he lauched hisself off his feet, aiming a two footed kick at the elf straight ahead of him.

I realise it's unlikely Sudim will be able to run that far, that fast, but if he does he will drop kick blitzer 2 in the gut, giving Zynca a wide open field for the touchdown. If he misses he will get up where he landed (hopefully behind the blitzer) and call for Zynca to pass to him. In the highly likely event that Sudim cannot reach said blitzer he will settle for bolting down the pitch.
Opus vos liberaverit
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

OOC - This really isn't going to work wth only 3 of the 6 players active, especially since blood bowl teams are supposed to have 11 players! I'll leave the game open to see if they show up but I'm going to focus on modposting in Path of Chaos for now since you three are all there anyway.
Assani
Highborn

Post by Assani »

OOC: Sad but true, I was enjoying this, it was fun...

WS5 - S3 - T2 - D5 - I3
Meteor
Executioner

Post by Meteor »

OOC: Yea...sorry I'm lacking motivation in this BB rpg.
What's mine is mine, What's yours is mine.
Now that we understand each other, lets get down to business.

Jacks -Shade
- WS 5 - - S 3 - - T 2 - - D 6 - - I 5 -

Equipment
Short Sword, MC Long Sword*, Dagger, RxB & RHB [20/10] MC Shade Cloak, 4 Throwing Daggers, 3x Healing Vials, 451C, [3]Dark Venom, [4]Unseen Chains, Food, Dark Steed- Spike

Skills
Basic Stealth, Awareness, TWF, Suithenlu Khythan, Ride

Magic Item
Eye of the Jabberwock

*Magical properties possibly imbued
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

OOC - In that case due to other RPGs that are now running I will shut this down for the time being. Thanks for giving it a go at least everyone.