Group 38 OOC

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Nightcall
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Nightcall »

Yeah, I haven't really got much to go on at the moment. However, if people haven't posted by tomorrow, I'll godmode them along. The scamps.
Casaythe Blackstorm - Warrior (Corsair) - Group 22
Skills: Awareness, Endurance
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations
Stats: WS4, S4, T5, D3, I4

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

haha, cool :lol:

My group has also suffered this last week, it bums!
Nathra Severain - Shade (Group 38)
WS:5 S:4 T:2 D:6 I: 3
Skills; Acrobatics; Basic Stealth; Free Running
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Inventory; Ornate Tiara; Sword Belt; Asuri Orb; 106 gold
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Half term. They're all pissed. :lol:

Mod post up!
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

The idiocy of youth, I suppose (we've all been there...)

Interesting mod post, Nightcall. I wonder if Nathra will feel inclined to save Umbra?

Would like to post tonight, but then I'd have to wait another three, four, five days to post again... So, think I might do my homework instead and post tomorrow ;)
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

I wish that was my reason, but down here in the southern hemisphere we're about to go into exams so life has become revision.

Excuses aside, sorry for being late again boss(wo)men, I'll go do my posts now.
Opus vos liberaverit
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

I'll let you off, Smiler ;) The dice roll will be very interesting this time. Will that arrow free Umbra? One thing is for sure, Shadow Warriors are the equal of Shades in cunning. Not your average dumb asuri

Mod, Group 38
Jcitalia4
Beastmaster

Post by Jcitalia4 »

Thats my post up, just wanted to ask NC, was I able to get the pelt dyed? If not, I'll go ahead and adjust my post if theres no dyes in the baggage train. The blessings of khaine can always turn a goodly asurii item into something a bit more appropriate for a druchii.
Cade Thanal (TN: Gaelus Stormscythe) (Group 38 warrior)
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5
Equipment: Light Armor, Short Sword, Repeating Handbow (9/10), Helmet, Asur Short Sword, High elf Mage-prince pelt, Lion pelt cloak, Sword belt with gold buckle and sapphire, 10 gold
Skills: Disguise

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2
Equipment: Glaive, medium armor, shield
Skills: Endurance

Taldein, the Draich'Arha (CC Thread)
WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Draich (EP4), Helmet (EP1), Pendant
Skills: Power of Ulgu (1)
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

JC, you can wangle some way of dying it if you like. That's fine with me.

I've been waiting for Assani and MH to post as I was hoping they'd take this camp situation as an opportunity to get to know each other. In case you haven't noticed, I'm trying to bring your characters together now, ready for the next part.

I'll be making the next Mod post tomorrow, regardless of whether they have posted or not.

Mod, Group 38
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Mod post up. I've parked Assani's and MH's characters for the time being. Once the force moves on, I'll drag them along if they haven't posted by then.

Mod, Group 38
Mostlyharmless
Noble

Post by Mostlyharmless »

sorry I haven't been posting lately. real life hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm starting a new job on Friday and my best friend just got married this past weekend, so, yeah, it's been a whirlwind of activity. I should be able to post something on thursday.
Heldrana Doomtide (Group 38 - Warrior)
WS:4 S:4 T:3 D:4 I:3
Equipment: Sea Dragon Cloak, Leather Armour, Buckler, Short Sword, Throwing Daggers (4), 1 flask of wine, tinderbox, 5 gold coins, Chracian Axe (2 handed weapon)
Skills: none
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Thanks for letting me know, MH. Congrats on all accounts! :)

We've only had 2 posts since last Sunday's Mod post, and I could really do with Smiler at least responding to his predicament. I'll leave it a bit and see if we get any more posts in there, but if not will get a Mod post up this evening and just push things along.

I would like to have a quicker pace in this story, but it is entirely dependent on you, the participants. Ideally, I'd like to make a Mod post twice a week. Thoughts?

Mod, Group 38
Jcitalia4
Beastmaster

Post by Jcitalia4 »

Sorry, was the last week for OBGYN then so had to keep the head down to get all my essays done that were due. Not much for Gaelus to do just now in the story arc I believe so I kept it short and sweet.
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5
Equipment: Light Armor, Short Sword, Repeating Handbow (9/10), Helmet, Asur Short Sword, High elf Mage-prince pelt, Lion pelt cloak, Sword belt with gold buckle and sapphire, 10 gold

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2

WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

My group has also suffered this last week, Nightcall. I'd had thought, with the onset on Winter, that people would have more time to post, not less.

Two mod-posts a week is a good, reasonable pace and also the pace I would ideally like to have for G39. Obviously, that depends on the players...

Two posts a week is more than... adequate for my liking, I suppose, but more is better ;)
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

JC, I'm in a funny place at the moment. I was hoping MH and Assani would have had a chance to get acquainted, so have dragged things out a bit to give this the chance to happen.

MG, mhm, maybe they're just busy as MH explained earlier.

I am going to give Smiler one more day to post.

The story will move on next weekend, regardless of how active this thread may be.

Mod, Group 38
Jcitalia4
Beastmaster

Post by Jcitalia4 »

Yeah, thats completely understandable. I don't mind the pace you set so long as I enjoy the story and I'm quite enjoying it so far so I dont think i have any reason to gripe with whatever pace/direction to take us along! :)
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2

WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

Going have to apologise profusely and blame exams again, sorry fellows. Good news is that I'm done with them at the end of the week and the week after summer holidays starts down here, so I'll have a whole lot more free time to make up for my poor performance lately.
Opus vos liberaverit
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Thanks guys, and Smiler, it's okay - RL comes first as always. I hope the exams are going well. ;)

I'm working on the next Mod post now, but bear in mind they can take me anything up to 2 hours. I had a horrendously busy Monday, so again, thanks for waiting. I'll get that post up as soon as it's finished.

Mod, Group 38
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Grrr, I am going to have to rewrite my post before I submit it. I read through and it really doesn't make much sense. I am sorry about that.

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

No worries, Nightcall, I'm sure it will be worth the wait ;)
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Right, it's up! I had to start again, the first version really was a garbled mess.

I want to get this chapter wrapped up by the weekend and intend to put the last Mod post for the chapter up on Sunday. I am dependent on MG and Smiler posting before the post though. ;)

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Post by the weekend? Gee, no pressure or anything :P

Nah, should be able to post tomorrow - will give me a break from the investigation, the presentation and the report which I need to write. And all the studying for my exam on Tuesday... Ah, life sucks!

Was worth the wait, by the way ;)
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Glad you think so, MG ;)

Don't worry too much if it's too short a deadline. I will have something written up over the weekend and ready to post when you lot are.

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

It was a jest, Nightcall, I value and appreciate every opportunity to post ;)
Jcitalia4
Beastmaster

Post by Jcitalia4 »

The ol' scottish sarcasm. 100% misinterpreted in written word! Haha. If I had a pound for every time i thought a friend i was chatting with on fb was pissed at me...
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2

WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Let me guess, you'd have... ten pound?

Nightcall, when might you possibly have the next mod post up?