Druchii warband for Mordheim - beta version

Discuss and participate in the development of the Mordheim Druchii warband here.

Moderators: Loflar, The Dread Knights

Dyvim tvar
Lord of the Dragon Caves
Lord of the Dragon Caves

Post by Dyvim tvar »

Check the most recent (2007) edition of the Druchii Herald. The list has been published there with some edits to clear up some potential ambiguities.
Truly These are the End Times ...
Luk-arth
Trainee Warrior

Post by Luk-arth »

i cant get it
Ave Ceaser!
Dyvim tvar
Lord of the Dragon Caves
Lord of the Dragon Caves

Post by Dyvim tvar »

You can download from the front page of the site. Do you not have Adobe Acrobat?
Truly These are the End Times ...
Dewilds
Warrior

Post by Dewilds »

Ah, well there will soon be a Mordheim campain playing at my local GW store in Oct 07. I've already mentioned the DE rules and showed them to a few people and so far everyones seems alright with the idea of running them. So, I'm going to try to run 3 seperate teams so that I can get some beta test for you guys.
Oh, and the store is in the DC/Baltimore area so if anybody is interested let me know and I can give more info.
Locks keep honest men honest. :D
Name: Matraous Height and Weight: 5'11" 150lbs. Gender: Male Age: 157 Hair color: Black Eye:Grey Class:Shade Stats: WS:4 S:3 T:3 D:4 I:4 Skills: Basic Stealth Equipment: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Loflar
Warband Noble
Warband Noble

Post by Loflar »

Thanks. I am looking forward to your results.
2thedeath
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by 2thedeath »

Hello,
I've not been here long but I've been playing Mordheim for years :D I have had a few warbands in my time, with varied results...Some bad (O&G's spring to mind).

I'm currently running a year long campaign at my local gamers club. The Campaign started in January & although I've had some really good results with my Pirate warband..Igot bored of them, so started my Middenheimers but I'm getting bored of them. I haven't settled on a warband that's really "floating my boat!!" Nothing seems to have the edge I'm after.

Typical of Mordheim campaigns, warbands that are successful in the beginning & have plenty of numbers in their ranks (like the Skaven) are dominating very early on.... & to be honest that's annoying me. I need a warband that act's like a scalpel, gets in there & takes out what I want precisely & fades into the shadows. My Middenheimers are good, not to take any credit from them but they are like a sledge hammer, slow, hard with mixed results but Just not fast enough. My Pirates are also a force to be reckoned with, I've used a lot of black powder & cutlasses but again, once the smoke has cleared, they aren't achieving what I want.... Hence the reason I'm hear, I've turned to the dark side & offering a sacrifice to Khaine.

I realise a DE warband is going to be fragile in the beginning but I've got eight months of playing (most weekends) to get them up & running into a lethal force to be reckoned with.

I had considered using Loflar's XP list but have opted to go with the 2.2 version as it seems incredibly well thought out & put together. I will be posting up battle reports regularly, I might even be able to add a few pictures to.

.....I'd better stop waffling on eh!

Dazz :D
"If that's a straight line I'm a Turks arse!!"