Where is the Dark Elf assassin?

Discuss and participate in the development of the Mordheim Druchii warband here.

Moderators: Loflar, The Dread Knights

Dagger of assassination
Corsair

Where is the Dark Elf assassin?

Post by Dagger of assassination »

Hello I am new player in mordheim and I need your help. There is this dark elf assassin wich is in the lustria druchii warband rules(or something like that) and I cant find the rules for those. Can some one send me link to page where they are? Or send the pdf file to my email? I am using those rules(there is link in the end of the message) and I want to do Dark elf warband because undead are not... how you say that... near to my heart. I started the warhammer FB with druchii so I dont need to bought any miniatures but I really need those rules for the assassin.

And here is the rules what I use for the warband.http://www.mordheimer.com/warbands/experimental/druchii.htm
And sorry about the bad english this isnt my main language...

-Dagger
Through Hatred All Things Are Possible!
kynthuithalkein!
3/4 of games are won by deathstars. Copy this into your signature if you still use real tactics to win.
Arquinsiel
Shadowdancer

Post by Arquinsiel »

It was in Town Cryer 12, the same one that contained the Lustrian Dark Elf warband and is actually a Hired Sword for the Lustran campaign setting. It used to be available for download from the GW website but isn't there anymore. I don't know where to get it I'm afraid.
ImageImageImageImage
faerthurir wrote:Arq kicked me in the gyros.
Dagger of assassination
Corsair

Dammit. Well if anybody haves it in computer and could email it to me I would be really happy. I will wait and hope if someones sends me private message. I think thats all I can do at the moment.

-Dagger
kynthuithalkein!
3/4 of games are won by deathstars. Copy this into your signature if you still use real tactics to win.
Loflar
Warband Noble
Warband Noble

Post by Loflar »

I have slightly remade it to fit with our revised version. It is here:
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=54898

If you want the original version, raise T to 4 and delete Dance of Doom.

Note also, that Druchii warband rules on mordheimer.com are obsolete. Current version can be found here: http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=64005
Dagger of assassination
Corsair

Yes I know that those warband rules are old but it isnt my choice what I can use.
kynthuithalkein!