The Talabec Border (the USA battle zone)

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Bonemagus
Cold One Knight

Post by Bonemagus »

oops mistaken post that I mean to put in another form.
Last edited by Bonemagus on Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bonemagus
Cold One Knight

Post by Bonemagus »

Nah I am pretty good about convincing people to join up... Kinda sucks that they don't want to get involved in the campaign to affect this storyline.
Drek
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Drek »

My opponent from Sunday misentered our game. I won, but he entered it as a win for him. Which is a pain. I don't know what happens when you contest, so I just confirmed it and we're going to enter 2 wins for me at the same value to make up for it. Still, it's a pain, because I'm unbeaten so far but my record was sullied by his mistake.

*sigh*

Slerac Fellblade wrote:Has anyone encountered the problem that most of the people in the stores they go to do not register on the nemesis crown site. So far everyone I have played has been ohh I havn't registered and am not registering.

I got 3 other people to register so far, now I just have to hope they play other games so I don't look like a cheat.
Drek
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Drek »

Whoa! Results are in, and we really tanked this past week. All the way down to 12th! Back in the saddle, boys....I'm gonna get my erroneous game fixed, got a game tonight, and gonna get another one in Sunday. Lets get back on top!
Bonemagus
Cold One Knight

Post by Bonemagus »

Also we seem to have gotten Downgraded from Week 1 in the worldwide overall Campaign. We had taken 3rd but now its showing we took 12th. So it seems the Druchii had more cheaters than other races by far.... Ah well, back to the battles and trying to bring the Druchii back!!!
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

No. The BH had no cheaters(certianly not many noted ones), but we got downed too. It's a mystery.