The Barren Hills (UK)

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Walrusm3
Cold One Knight

Post by Walrusm3 »

Hallo everyone, sorry I've been gone for a while. Just got new warhammer and been preparing them for this ever so special campaign. I've also been lacking a computer with a word proccessor lately so it'll take me a while before I make the rest.

My first battle though was a disater. It was a solid defeat against the Empire and my brother. I depended too much on my plan and cold ones. I used my corsairs as fodder to bring my cold ones close enough before the hellblaster fired on them. It was almost succesful as he thought he'd have a second chance to blast them after my corsairs ran, but I used the banner of murder to zoom my cold ones over to his handgunners, but he clevery made them flee and without charging them with his flagellants, his hellblaster on the hill blasted them instead.

However my assassin was able to make me look good enough. Although I had a lack of units and remaining soldiers, my assassin made a halberd unit run and almost wipe out an entire unit of flagellants (The prophet killed him before he could do anymore damage) leaving one model in the unit. And my bolt throwers destroyed two detachments (Well almost there was one left in one of the units)
Sanity... is for the weak!
Walrusm3
Cold One Knight

Post by Walrusm3 »

If I did any more losing, could one of you guys carry me?
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

First, make sure the battle is reported as a raiding force in Engadhof (or whatever it's called. That helps the Thanans and your bro. ;)

And hay, i've already got a solid victory and a (smaller) massecere. It's not all bad.
Walrusm3
Cold One Knight

Post by Walrusm3 »

I know I was only joking, during Storm of Chaos he use to be easy pickings, but he has learned well over the last three years and I was only messing about with my army list (However I was trying) and this was 1,000pts and the next game will be 2,000pts, a full scale battle.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

I can hopefuly play some games on saturday depending on wether there is a buss to get me to games workshop, So hope fuly I can get my name on that leader board!
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Fingol23
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Fingol23 »

My account still hasn't been activated! Anyone got a spare email address I could register with?

It is great that you are all playing games even if some of you are losing.
WIP First War Against Chaos Expansion
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7da5c4719

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Skills: Basic Stealth
Items: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

http://mail.uk2.net/atmail.pl is ok for a free adress. My bro has used it for this campaign (we've usurally only got one adress.
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

Thanks mate I have set one up for me and my brother so that will be two wins logged shortly.

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

How are you doing your army name as some of us have gone generals name - Khaladh Oriour Har, so you would be Rackieth - Khaladh Oriour Har. Just thought id let you know for consistancies sake.
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

It is my army name

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Jimbobjeff
Slave on the Altar

Post by Jimbobjeff »

First of all Im sorry Ive not been very active in the run up to the campaign but Ive been away from home and without internet acess.

I reported my first battle today against my brother using my skaven army(his army isnt done yet) and massacred him! I only lost 2 warriors! Ive added in a piece about the road to Tor Thana being clear now and darkseer has landed his full force which is currently en route to the city. Im playing another game tomorrow so until then, good luck and please someone slaughter some high elves for me!
92% of teens have an annoying statistic in their signature, if you are one of the 8% that does not, please copy and paste this into your sig.
Lord malek
Beastmaster

Post by Lord malek »

Hi got round to posting my first battle. Against the High elves.

Won a sold victory for Lord Malek. it was a small game and I didn't lose much I added it to Tor Thana to aid our support there.

I forgot to put that I was a loyalist lol but im having another game tomorrow against dwarfs see how that goes lol.

I plan to play a druchii vs druchii game next week (reble vs loyalist) my mate who uses High elves (but will be using some of my druchii) will report it under her account so if I win it will go against the High elves and should be a fun game.

*Played my game against the dwarfs and got a minor victory yay! lol*
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

Well done

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Tacitus
Cold One Knight

Post by Tacitus »

I believe some congrats are in order Lord Kaihlik Rashia, you're now the 2nd Highest DE in the UK =)
- The Black Host (Druchii) - 47/17/5
- Shamblin' Horde (VC) - 9/2/2

Working on - 10k of Druchii (Done) / 3k of Vampires (250 left to go) / 12k of Tau (Done)
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

Thanks. I was lucky because I went in to GW on tuesday and lost 2 games and drew. I then went in on wednesday and won 3 games which helped.
Tacitus
Cold One Knight

Post by Tacitus »

NIce one, sadly on this end I've had to re-start from the beginning as GW refuse to even acknowledge my email demanding to know why I was banned adn get it fixed .... gogo finding new opponents because I can't post against the old ones =(
- The Black Host (Druchii) - 47/17/5
- Shamblin' Horde (VC) - 9/2/2

Working on - 10k of Druchii (Done) / 3k of Vampires (250 left to go) / 12k of Tau (Done)
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

Guys we definatly need to forget the loyalist rebel thing for the moment and stick together because otherwise we are sunk

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Walrusm3
Cold One Knight

Post by Walrusm3 »

Well overall, we are in fifth place (Which is still a problem even though we are on green for the Dwarves are still ahead of us and the High elves are biting at our tail.)

But then again we are doing quiet poor in the Barren hills and look like quiet the embarrasment for we are in third last place, meaning we are on red (If it was overall score) and I am unable to find a fresh opponent for now.
Giladis
Corsair

Post by Giladis »

Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

Thanks

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
_maelstrom_
Shade

Post by _maelstrom_ »

Thanks for the heads up Giladis i'll write into my fluff about the battle in the skys, on another note i'll finally be getting my first games in tomorrow so i hope to get some wins.
Fingol23

Post by Fingol23 »

The skaven and beasts have joined us. The beasts aren't actually allied just helping us and the skaven will probably try to nick the thing as soon as they can. It also looks like the VC will help us.

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Lord malek
Beastmaster

Post by Lord malek »

Hey just a quick update. Played my druchii vs druchii game was very fun to play. Played flank attack with the traitors the flankers. I managed to win a marginal victory but only with the extra points for killing the general etc...

3 wins so far for the loyalists! although 2 weak ones lol dwarfs agin next with an anvil...
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Hmmm maybe its time I got an acount at Underempire, what is the site for the beasts of chaos?

Right I just did look on the under empire and found that some Skaven player apears to know that our plan for the heart stone is to launch a blast of dark magic upon our enemys. Thats all well and good but I for one wouldn't mind being informed before the Skaven comunity. Just to say Tillmen and Fingol23 will you please post these plans on this thread or at least on this forum?
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Ok guys, Two things. One, play more games.

Not many more, but we are lagging a bit. We need to try and get some more under our belts (though not too many, what with all the baning.

Secondly, we need a sumery . As we have been ignored this week, in favor of some small scale local thing, we need a short, concise summery of all we've got so far. Somthing we can put up on warvault to tell people, quickly and simply, what we're dooing. That way, we might get noticed (if the report keeps this format though, it may be easier that we thought to get mentioned.)

Can someone come up with somthing?