Howling Heights orders week One

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Morvai
Malekith's Personal Guard

Howling Heights orders week One

Post by Morvai »

We need to have consistency so I would like everyone to include the following bullet-point summery in their battle-reports.

• The Druchii have beached their Black Arks in the Cursed Marches and around the coast. They send smaller ships up the Reik and from there on the Tabalec, all the way to the Howling Heights.
• Bands of Shades has been dispatched to located interesting targets and our cursed kin, the High Elves.

What else you write is entirely up to you.

If you have suggestions for what else we should focus on or you have found a spelling error in my text, feel free to post it here.
Masters of Mischief (NC background)
The Black Blades (DE). W: 2 D: 2 L: 1
Lakissov
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Lakissov »

Good
I guess today I'll play the first battle - this one being against an all-goblin army of my friend. I guess I'll describe it as a small incident between VII Black Guard Cohort and a goblin tribe during the reconnaissance.
Soupman
Cold One Knight

Post by Soupman »

Sounds fine to me for a starter.

I would edit it a little though:
• Bands of Shades has been dispatched to locate interesting targets and the find the positions of their cursed kin, the High Elves.
Andreas
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

I shall write that in my fluff. Admiral volunteers to send shades in the mines and the temple.
Morvai

Post by Morvai »

@Lakissov:
Sounds good. Good luck with the battle.

@Soupman:
Both seem fine to me. I preferred my way because it was shorter, but yours is good to.

@Draknir:
Permission granted. :lol:
Soupman
Cold One Knight

Post by Soupman »

Important: When we log a battle we need to choose a battlezone. Do we go strait for Temple of The Fallen? I think we should, since there is no "random scouting and raiding"

@Morvai
It seemed odd that some of the text was from player perspective and the next from druchii, just minor detail, everything else is fine
Andreas
Morvai

Post by Morvai »

In the first week you can post your battle were ever you want. That way you can show that we are indeed all over the map looking for nice goodies. However if you want to go straight for the temple, be my guest. We will all end there anyway.

ps. Soupman, have you read my fluff lately? It has one of your characters mentioned in it.
Soupman
Cold One Knight

Post by Soupman »

You can? Then my next battle will be somewhere else to scout.
Yes i have read it :) and i like it, it really shows the personality of your force.
Andreas