whats the point?

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Mr. anderson
Dark Illusionist

whats the point?

Post by Mr. anderson »

I don´t like this campaign, they don´t tell us what happens if someone gets this crown, what everyone basicly does is fighting others and you can do that without a campaign!
can someone convince me to take part in it, does someone know what happens after it?
When I think of something witty, I shall put it here.
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

No. But come on. Some of the regional stuff is pretty cool. I've been playing, and I've enjoyed it.
Eldacar
Loremaster

Post by Eldacar »

I don´t like this campaign, they don´t tell us what happens if someone gets this crown

Just to clarify, you're saying that you like preplanned campaigns that tell you what the ending will be, right? :?
"I live in hope and fear. Hope that once more the Lords of Caledor will ride on the backs of Dragons. Fear that if we do, when we do, it will be our last ride." ~Imrik, High Prince

Initiative Leader - Editors
The_everchosen
Beastmaster
Location: Trying to think of something witty to put in this box

Post by The_everchosen »

Or even better pre-planned campaigns where the results are modified to fit the pre-planned ending.......
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it - Winston Churchill
Monsterofthedeep
Dark Rider

Post by Monsterofthedeep »

its just a bit of fun mate,you know make the game more involving and a little more exciting.i mean(espeially with mighty empires out,which is amazing by the way)i know you can run your own campaigns but the fact that it is a worldwide event that people outside of your gaming circle are involved in makes it feel more exciting.in the end of the day though,it just a bit of fun so if you dont like it dont take part simple as.

sithlord
'The best techniques are passed on by those who survive'
Mr. anderson
Dark Illusionist

Post by Mr. anderson »

Just to clarify, you're saying that you like preplanned campaigns that tell you what the ending will be, right?

are you joking???
no, i don´t like campaigns that are preplanned and tell us the ending before the start and i never said that either, read what i wrote, don´t make up things!
all i want to say is that we DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THE OWNER OF THIS CROWN AND IF IT WILL HAVE SOME EFFECT ON THE GAME OR JUST WILL BE LIKE: OH WELL, HE GOT IT, NEVERMIND!!!
and something else: did you have an eye one the medusa v , Everchosen what would have happened if the eldar would have failed to close their gate??? an entire craftworld destroyed? don´t be halarious, that would never happen, because you wouldn´t be able to play alaitoc anymore!
When I think of something witty, I shall put it here.
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Master of Evil wrote:
Just to clarify, you're saying that you like preplanned campaigns that tell you what the ending will be, right?

are you joking???
no, i don´t like campaigns that are preplanned and tell us the ending before the start and i never said that either, read what i wrote, don´t make up things!
all i want to say is that we DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO THE OWNER OF THIS CROWN AND IF IT WILL HAVE SOME EFFECT ON THE GAME OR JUST WILL BE LIKE: OH WELL, HE GOT IT, NEVERMIND!!!
and something else: did you have an eye one the medusa v , Everchosen what would have happened if the eldar would have failed to close their gate??? an entire craftworld destroyed? don´t be halarious, that would never happen, because you wouldn´t be able to play alaitoc anymore!

Actually, it would be perfectly possible. Remember, the craftworld rules were scraped from the last eldar dex. Alitoch's active too, so many eldar would not be there, so Alitoch armies would simply become remnants. Perfectly possible