NEMESIS: Anyone wrongfully deleted?

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Itcamefromthedeep
Slave on the Altar

NEMESIS: Anyone wrongfully deleted?

Post by Itcamefromthedeep »

I want to compile a list of people here who believe that their account has been wronfully deleted. It would be helpful if you could give the relevant account information (general, army name, and if you feel like it: ID code). It might also be helpful if you had any idea as to why you may have been flagged.

For example:

Galdeth the Swift
Need for Speed
HE-US-00483
My local gaming group used a common computer to log battles for the group.
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Re: NEMESIS: Anyone wrongfully deleted?

Post by Rork »

itcamefromthedeep wrote:My local gaming group used a common computer to log battles for the group.

Well, there's your error, right there. It's a bit of a mistake to be logging 10-20 battles from the same computer, and thus one IP address. No doubt their system is taking action to prevent cheating based on that.

So make sure you do it from a few computers, eh?

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Itcamefromthedeep
Slave on the Altar

Purely an example, friend. I haven't had any trouble with GW's system at all. I game at my local GW store, and I don't even have a gaming group outside of that. Thanks for your concern. Now, does anyone actually have a beef with the Nemesis compuuuter reporting system?
Bonemagus
Cold One Knight

Post by Bonemagus »

I heard somewhere there are 8 semi secret Critera to get your account flagged by the system itself. It needs to meet like 6 (maybe all 8) to get flagged then the admins look at it and verify whether or not they think the account is cheating. Did the High Elf Player play way more games than others and masscare all of them or something? That might make it look like a false reporting player?

This is the first person I have heard getting deleted that might not have been a "blatant cheat" like all the deletions I have seen so far. Obviously not saying your friend is but just from what I have seen so far.
Itcamefromthedeep
Slave on the Altar

What? Oh, no no no! The account I posted is just an example of what and how I wanted people to post. By "friend", I was referring to Rork. I nor anyone I know, has has been wrongfully deleted.

So far, with a similar post on Warhammer Realm, Warseer, and Asur.org, I have yet to have a single person supply the info for a wrongfully deleted account, despite tales of entire innocent gaming groups being deleted. It would appear that GW has done an excellent job with this campaign, particularly in the case of deleting cheaters and keeping legit ones around.
Bonemagus
Cold One Knight

Post by Bonemagus »

Oh I misunderstood then! Well I am glad to hear GW is doing a good job with this. Way Cool! :lol: