Hail and well met

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Tengal the malicious
Slave (off the Altar)

Hail and well met

Post by Tengal the malicious »

An Ulthuanite interested in the ways of his enemies (and a forum with a colour scheme much more to my liking) spying here. :) Just started putting some of my random WHFB minis in order, thought of starting HE again (my first WH army), then decided to check the party over this side of the World Pond and already seriously thinking of making this site my new home. (Meaning I scratch-built a Noble/Prince by putting Tyrion with a shield on an Ogre Hunter Sabretusk and started painting it dark, could do as either a Nagarythean or Naggarothian... ;) )

So on with the propaganda, people. :D
Lurking.
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Welcome. This Prince on a Sabretusk sounds very interesting. I'd certainly like to know more. :)

And about the spying... You can find what you're looking for just over yonder, near the bottomless pitt.
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Tengal the malicious
Slave (off the Altar)

Fluff-wise it'd be a Chracian lion and rules-wise just an Elven Steed, though the model couldn't really go for even a female lion, and I'm not going to convert it into looking like that, lack the skills. For a Druchii it could pass for a Cold One rules-wise and fluff-wise a rare Naggarothian Sabretusk or a souvenier from the east of Old World. :)
Lurking.
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Funny, I've never heard about a Cold One with that much hair. :P
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Tengal the malicious
Slave (off the Altar)

:P Well it falls somewhere between an Elven Steed and a Cold One. Stat-wise it's more badass than a normal horse but doesn't quite have the scales for a Cold One. XD The Ogre Kingdom Sabretusks eat Coldies for breakfast, though.
Lurking.