New to the DE

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Crimsongrail
Trainee Warrior

New to the DE

Post by Crimsongrail »

hey all well my first army was VC because i thought the figs looked great, but when it came time to play i quickly learned how not good they were. So i bought my freinds Dark elves from him and started anew. I love the army you can build it alot of diffrent ways and it still works well, not to mention having a shooting phase of the game is really nice. So now getting it ready for the North Star tourny out here in MN.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Welcome to the site.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
xFallenx
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by xFallenx »

Welcome to the site. I remember a time when Playing DE was tedious at best, it made a lot of the members very good players in the long run because they had to make do with what they had at hand. Take a stroll around the forums to learn from past mistakes and glories. The more you play, the more sneaky little tricks you'll find. Good luck with your new army!
Oct 2013-Current: 3-2-0
Blaznak
Beastmaster

Post by Blaznak »

Its good to have you here. What game store do you go to? You can find me at the Source, usually, although once in a while out at Phoenix.
What kind of army do you have for DE?

~B~