Hello everybody!

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

The grey orc
Slave on the Altar

Hello everybody!

Post by The grey orc »

Hello everyone,

my name is Bjorn, 31 years old and I've been playing warhammer for about 8 years now; I started with a greenskin army through several other ones most noteably VC and daemons.

I had an off and on relationship with dark elves, mostly because I saw them as an army just for painting. I think they have the most stylish and beautiful models in the fantasy range!

I started out a a painter only, until some friends convinced me to start tournaments. I'm starting my 6th year playing tournaments. I had some successes up to now f.e twice best general in the Benelux (2008-2010), 2nd in the Dutch GT 20110 and 9th in the South Coast GT (out of 150).
I participated once with VC at the ETC for Belgium, succeeding a 5-1 win-loss ratio.
This all while holding sportsmanship and friendship high of course (some people think that those things don't match with competition).

the reason why i'm signing up here is beacuse I have about 10000 pts of unpainted DE's in my shelf and I've decided to finally start cracking on them, so I'm looking for help and ideas (both on paiting and playing) from some likely minded people!

I'll try asap to post some pics of my completed work!

Greetz and see you on the forum!

Bjorn.
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Hi, welcome to D.net. :)
"The grey orc", that seems rather off-tone for here, but hey, one of the best painter here used to be Georc, so why not?

P&M forum is waiting for you.
From a tactical view, I could recommend you to post what you have in the Druchii Army Discussion forum, and see what are the recommendations.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Scyloc
Noble

Post by Scyloc »

Welcome to the forum The Grey Orc.
The grey orc
Slave on the Altar

Post by The grey orc »

Thx guys :)

Well my hair is black/grey and I started playing greenskins, hence the name :lol:
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

As my overuse of red shows, we're all for equal opportunities here :P.

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Lady kaerlith
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Lady kaerlith »

Welcome!