Getting to know your army and general (new version)

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Shakra sharktooth
Warrior
Location: In a very high tower ready to throw a goblin over the edge

Post by Shakra sharktooth »

Army Name:
Army of Despair
General:
Shakra Sharkteeth
Philosophy:
if you not are with me you are against me, and if you are against me you have to die.
Quotes:
im sorry i cut you head of, does it hurt.
Background:
Sharkteeth assembled an army and with that army he has raided the shores of the old world, ulthuan, the chaos wastes, Cathay, Araby, South lands and lustria for nearly a millenium.

General opinion of:

High Elves: the only thing that they can be used for is to lay there heads on a block and wait until it is cutted of.

Dark Elves: The true elven kind, ruler of the four powers and masters of the Warhammer World

Wood Elves: the same as high elves, the only difference is that they dont control our beloved home.

Dwarfs: funny to shoot down their gyrocopter and watch it smash down on their own army

The Empire: ok as slaves, perfect as sacrifices

Brettonia: as empire

Orcs and Goblins: they look like troll vomit

Lizardmen: excellent to steal ancient artefacts from

Vampire Counts: its boring to kill something that is already dead

Tomb Kings:oh i like them, the liche priests head crunches so nicely when you step on it

Ogres: look like giant marshmellows with axes

Skaven: daad! my rat has pissed all over the cage again

Chaos: how does the warriors of chaos goes to toilet in that armour

Beastmen: look a little bit like the asur
My Foc. Fam. is a snotling from the NG Fanatics sprue. I kind of like the idea of the entire power of Chaos being pumped through a snotling.

When I press the Smilie button it says "Hacking Attempt". What should I do?
Bloodyangel
Black Guard

Post by Bloodyangel »

Army Name: The Jaelrae Raiders

General: Illiiya Jaelrae "The Bloody Angel"

Quotes: "Victory is a result of strategy, not might... Not numbers... Though any fool who discounts these things as meaningless, is doomed to failure and unworthy to lead." Az'aral Jaelrae, deceased

"The dagger at your back does more damage than the sword to your front."
Illiiya Jaelrae

Philosophy: Never discount a threat. Never ignore an opportunity. Only fight when you will win.

Background: Originally commanded by Az'aral Jaelrae, Highborn in service to the Witch King, Az'aral's band of raiders claimed slaves for several hundred years and raised his family to power and importance. During this time he gathered much wealth and influence, and as men with power often do, he took many mistresses... One of whom bore him Illiiya. Illiiya was born and raised amongst her father's raiders, around soldiers, death and blood. She was a small, frail thing... but for some reason, her father favored her. Many believed it was because Az'aral loved his daughter "unnaturally".

Regardless of his reasons, Az'aral taught his daughter well. Even in her youth, the girl had a sharp and cruel, devious mind. As she grew however, she grew fair and beautiful as could be... but frail. Even as elves count such things, Illiiya was a small, fragile thing. Against cry that she was not suited for war, but for a bed... she joined with her father's force on several raids, eventually becoming one of his riders. While the girl's body was weak, her mind was anything but... Her plans were brilliant, bringing victory to herself and her band again and again. All the while, her father overjoyed that his daughter brought him such success. Over the years, she worked her was into the "confidence" of her father's men, until she was assured that his commanders were more loyally hers than his. Then one night as she lay in her father's bed... she poisoned him... trickling just the barest hint of venom between his lips as he slept. The look on his face as he awoke in horrible, burning pain brought a smile to her lips... That morning as the sun crested the horizon, Az'aral's corpse was tossed to the sea, as a new leader rose to take control of his men.

Asur: "Worthless, pathetic wretches. Every pain and indignity I can devise will be shown to any I capture."

Asrai: "They offend me slightly less than the Asur... So I will grant them a much quicker death."

Druchii: "We are the chosen of Khaine. One day, the world will be ours!"

Dwarves: "Such rediculious little things... They make good slaves once they are broken, but require so much extra attention to properly train. Raiding them is rarely worth it's cost."

The Empire: "Humans make the best targets. They are numerous, often foolish, and they breed so quickly that repeat trips are usually worth the while."

Brettonia: "Everything about the Empire is true of them as well... save that their forces are even more predictable and easy to manipulate."

Greenskins: "The little ones are cowards, the large ones are idiots. Only their numbers make them dangerous... so deprive them of them before launching any large-scale attacks."

Lizardmen: "I have only had a tiny bit of contact with these beasts... They did nothing to impress me."

Vampire Counts: "What good are corpses to a slaver? They are all risk with no reward."

Tomb Kings: "I have only heard of these... Though I have heard they have much in the way of treasure and riches... Perhaps enough to risk the desert?"

Ogres: "Foul, large and stupid. They have interfered with several raids, but never have they been much trouble to drive off."

Skaven: "Disgusting vermin..."

Beastmen: "Bray all you want about yourself creature, at the end of the day, you are still a cow."

Chaos: "Dangerous if not properly handled... They can be beaten, but never without sacrifice."
Last edited by Bloodyangel on Mon May 07, 2007 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anyone looking for awesome art, here's the girl to see... her stuff is amazing!

http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/fuju ... index.html
Lord ruerl of harganeth
Beastmaster
Location: Searching Ulthuan for my wife's murderer (New Zealand actually)

Post by Lord ruerl of harganeth »

Army Name: Lord Ruerl's Honourguard

General: Lord Ruerl of Har Ganeth (hmm sounds like someone i know)

Philosophy: My wife's killer must be brought to justice. That is the point of my sword. Our King should be given his throne back.

Quotes: "Father to a murdered son,husband to a murdered wife-I will have my vengeance"
"what? i wiped out half your villiage? sorry i'll do better next time."
"let's see your poetry and dancing stop this. Bolt Throwers!"
"he who cheats to win a war might not be considered honourable, but is definately considered smarter."

"he who runs away is not always considered a coward-espciailly when he who runs away has an ambush ready."

Background:
Lord Ruerl is a loyal Highborn from the city of Har Ganeth. During one campaign on the Blighted Isle his fortress was ambushed by a high elf raiding party led by a rider in red and gold armour who killed his wife.
Since that day Lord Ruerl swore an oath to hunt down this Asuri and make him pay..

General opinion of:

High Elves: Wipe them out, all of them. FInd my wife's killer and...bring justice to him.

Dark Elves: Some dark elves are a bit overboard. the culttists shouldn't be toloerated. We need not encourage the ruinous powers.

Wood Elves: pretty smart creatures. but you won't see me allying with them.

Dwarfs: Ugly folk. How dare they blame us for starting the War of the Beard. Almost as vain as the Ausri.

The Empire: Slaves, slaves and more slaves.

Brettonia: these ...humans have honour, maybe the high elves could learn from them.

Orcs and Goblins: Infestation.We'll do the world a favour by killing them good for saddles though.

Lizardmen: kill them. steal from them. It's all the same right?

Vampire Counts: nasty trickey lot. Blood dragons have honour. they copied our armour though.

Tomb Kings: Very old very powerful. No gain in fighting them.

Ogres: good servaents but rather smelly.

Skaven: annoying squeaky pests. extermination is the best option.

Chaos: Nurgle is filthly, Khrone are to nasty, tzeenth seems resonable and slanneesh..well nothing to say there.

Beastmen: Unorganised , filthly thugs. But i surpose chaos needs cannon fodder too.
"Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, I will have my Venegance"
Vallorn deathblade
Noble

Post by Vallorn deathblade »

Army Name: the blades of pain

General: vallorn deathblade

Philosophy: people are imbeciles to be stepped on on the road to power

Quotes:"but i like killing people so whats there to be afraid of?"
"why are my bolt throwers cursed why, why why!!"
"pain only makes me stronger!!!"
"this. is. NAGAROTH!!!!"

Background:

vallorn is still on mourning over the loss of his true love xesise to a khornate warband. having sworn to find her he joined morathi's cult of slaanesh to attempt to gin some form of way to defeat the ones who took his true love from him. during this time he was caught in the shoulder by a poisend dart which he was only saved from by slaanesh gifting him with blood of molten metal. over time he has accumulated quite a few of these "gifts" making him a potent warrior and he is this very moment tracking the chaos warband with his true love.

General opinion of:

High Elves:good only as slaves to be thrown into enemy chariot wheels... man thats a lovely sound.

Dark Elves:for glorious slaanesh! (and malekieth too)

Wood Elves: stupid tree hugging fools who would rather cower in their precious forest that make the lesser races bow to their whip and hot brand.

Dwarfs:stupid ugly things whose love of gunpowder will one day blow them all apart

The Empire:ignorant fools who try to hold back the unstoppable tide of chaos rather than embrace it

Brettonia:my hydras like tinned food

Orcs and Goblins:green annoyances to be stabbed or stepped on in the road to glory

Lizardmen: ancient people who's time has long since passed

Vampire Counts:good for draining enemy's of blood but not much else

Tomb Kings:dusty skeletons who need to be smashed to pieces by a good fist

Ogres:big ugly creatures who are good for feeding trash to

Skaven: rat things who are good only for cannon fodder

Chaos:great allies (except khorne)

Beastmen:furry puffballs who need a lesson in discipline
Belial. wrote:Fighting Eldacar over fluff is like fighting Socrates over philosophy...

Alkkrision wrote:-Alkkrision: Druchii.net's own source of bad ideas :).
Sirist
Black Guard

Post by Sirist »

Army Name: The Gilded Reavers

General: Dizaun Cadsane

Philosophy: This world spins on power, and with whatever means necessary, I will be the one spinning it.

Quotes: ‘Already the seas of Lumbria are becoming a graveyard, no? The bones of old ships and new crowding its depths like dead leviathans. Only the glorious remember them, having built their reputations on the mountains of the dead. And I stand even now on such a precipice; a peak of bodies that must loom over all others before I am done.’

“I do profess that we restrain ourselves from being ruled by them: no more; no less. Instead, we are ruled by a greater master even here in Lumbria, and his name is the Witch-King, with Victory as his mistress. Would you deny them their reign here simply for pennies and warm bodies growing colder under your cruel knives?”

Background: Dizaun Cadsane is the heir of Carten Cadsane and his wife Lady Messava Cadsane, a noble family of Clar Karond. When he and his sister were born, and both were found to be magically adept, Dizaun’s mother, a sorceress of the Convent, crafted a pair of black earrings that would hide Dizaun’s true gender, making him appear physically female in every way.

Dizaun and his identical twin sister, Disuan, grew up learning the ways of the Druchii. While Disuan was groomed to be a sorceress, Dizaun’s father encouraged him to remove the earrings and pursue the path of a true noble. As male Druchii practicing magic was banned in Naggaroth, that path could only lead to death at the hand of agents of the Witch King. Regardless of his wants, Dizaun learned how to sail a ship, command an army, and use a sword from his father, while secretly learning magic and philosophy from a nomadic human necromancer named Voyage his mother hired, and to whom he became devoted to.

When the two siblings were old enough to be given to the Convent for training, Carten killed Messava in front of Dizaun. As Carten sobbed in grief, Dizaun “released” his father from emotions unbefitting a Druchii. It was the first time Dizaun had killed someone. Now heir-apparent of the Cadsane family, Dizaun made his own decision in going to the Convent, though he did not grow lax with his swordplay.

Both brother and sister relied more and more upon each other during their schooling, and when they advanced to the ranks of High Sorceresses, they immediately gathered their forces and set sail to Lustria in hopes of gaining gold and fame to fill the Cadsane family’s depleted coffers. They returned instead with more: victory, and a clue to a powerful magical item that lay in yet another far-off land of mystery. Lumbria.

With the Witch Kings blessings and some special orders of His own, Dizaun and his sister set out once again with their Gilded Reavers, Dizaun now promoted to the rank of Admiral over the newly-formed Ashen Fleet.

Despite the ferocity of the Council of Light’s armies, Dizaun and the Ashen Fleet took victory after victory, experiencing only minor set-backs. Dizaun won renown as a member of the Hands of Darkness’ war council, a member of the Dread Seven – seven powerful generals that stopped the advance of the Council on the Lumbrian Fens, and as a pivotal general in the defense of Cruel Peak. By all accounts, Dizaun appeared to be a model leader of the Druchii; a great hero of the greatest race on the face of the earth, with a model army at “her” back.

However, when Dizaun returned to Naggaroth with the bulk of the Druchii armies, he and Morathi had a falling out. Despite being richly rewarded in public, Dizaun found the cost of his spoils to be too great, and immediately left Naggaroth with his sister and the bulk of the Gilded Reavers. Not long after his swift departure, an edict for Dizaun’s arrest was handed to the major generals of the Witch King.

Dizaun fled to Tilea, quickly amassing a reputation as a feared ‘Pirate Queen’ in all the waters of the Old World, which was soon compounded with stories of Dizaun’s exploits on the shores of Lumbria as the Council’s armies returned home. He lived as he pleased, amassing marginal wealth and power as a mercenary when not working for himself. Yet, despite his efforts, he could not duplicate the prestige he had gained in Naggaroth.

His problems seemed solved when a Tilean noble named Raviel Von Hault took Dizaun under his wing. He had power, wealth, and standing that stretched beyond the confines of the Tilean peninsula, and offered Dizaun the same, as well as information on the magical item Dizaun had been unable to find in Lumbria. All he asked in return was a simple favour, which Dizaun readily agreed to.

It was only after he agreed that Dizaun found that Raviel was actually a vampire, and that the reason he had given information on the item’s whereabouts was that he wished to claim it for himself. If Dizaun refused his offer now, Raviel would withdraw his support of Dizaun, and tip off the Druchii generals searching for him. Whether Dizaun plans on giving Raviel the item is another story: with the Nemesis Crown, Dizaun could regain all he had lost and more.

As Dizaun sets sail for the Empire, the generals of the Witch King follow in hot pursuit, eager to not only claim the Crown for their beloved Dread Liege, but to bring their former peer to justice.

General opinion of:

High Elves: Misguided cousins. They will pay for what they have done to my family, no?

Dark Elves: Easily persuaded. My race is one of minimalists that refuse to look at the bigger picture. I will show them the way.

Wood Elves: Pity Narmo Eressea is dead, no? I want him to watch as I flay every Asrai carcass I find in the Great Forest.

Dwarfs: Stunted, ugly creatures. Worthless.

The Empire: Easily broken humans with no sense to themselves. They provide quick, easy victories for which I offer no thanks.

Brettonia: If ever there was a country that deserved to be removed from the face of the Old World, it would be this one. They are a stupid, backwards people.

Orcs and Goblins: I appreciate their sense of unity, but they are more prone to killing themselves than the enemy. Idiots.

Lizardmen: They sit on a wealth of gold and knowledge. I am more than happy to relieve them of both.

Vampire Counts: I can identify with them, to a point, but they are conceited and aloof. That they stayed removed from the war in Lumbria proves it.

Tomb Kings: A worthy foe.

Ogres: Gross, uncooth people, but they get things done, no? I give them marginal respect.

Skaven: They have useful toys, but cowards, all.

Chaos: Useful, but beyond Voyage, they are nothing but servants.

Beastmen: I cannot believe that the Hands selected one of these ‘things’ to sucede Fingol instead of me.

Chaos Dwarfs: Shrewd merchants of death, but like the Skaven and Ogres, they have their uses as allies.
Darthken
Assassin
Location: Australia, the place where kangaroo's hop down the street with a can of fosters in their pouch

Post by Darthken »

Army Name: nightmare of terror's

General: Admiral Zaknetal

Philosophy: Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through stength, i gain power; through power, I gain victory

Quotes: "Honor is a fools prize. Glory is of no use to the dead."

Background: Admiral Zaknetal's wife and two son's were killed almost 2 centuries ago in a failed raid in Ulthuan. All dark elves hate the asur but Zaknetal carries this to extremes. He hates them with a passion to rival the witch king Malekith himself. He has even been known to kill subordinates that even mention the asur in his presence.
On his black arc " Eternal Nightmares" he even has his own compliment of witch elves so prisoners can be sacrificed immediatly without having to wait for the long trip back to Naggaroth.
It is rumoured that he had even feasted with Mengil Manflayer himself and has some sort of dark pact with his band.

General opinion of:

High Elves: "quiet, here comes Admiral Zaknetal."

Dark Elves: Never has a more noble race graced the warhammer world

Wood Elves: burn the forrest, burn the tree's, cut up whats left.

Dwarfs: good food for seadragon's

The Empire: slaves is to high a station in life for this rabble.

Brettonia: as above

Orcs and Goblins: even hydra's and manticores need a quick reproducing food supply

Lizardmen: slow and pathetic, but have good stuff to steal.

Vampire Counts: stay dead, damn you

Tomb Kings: your kingdoms are long gone, you should be to.

Ogres: beast of burden

Skaven: living proof that you can " build a better rat trap."

Chaos: good allies on occasion but watch your back

Beastmen: their skin looks good hanging of the side of a black arc
you don't know the power of the darkside
Ashmedai
Slave on the Altar

Post by Ashmedai »

Army Name: Blooded Reavers

General: Dread Lord Sinn'or Darkheart, Dread Lady At’tal Arthen

Philosophy: Bodies for the slave pits, trophies for Khaine

Quotes: "Don’t kill him, mutilation will suffice."

Background: The Dread Lady comes from the influential House of Darkheart in Hag Graef. As a female Druchii of impressive magical talent she was sent to the Temple to be trained. When her brother Sin’nor usurped the mantle of household patriarch by murdering her father, At’tal joined him. The pair took to the sea on a campaign to expand their wealth, show their united strength, and most importantly, escape the scrutiny of the Drachau. Their five year raiding voyage is now in full swing as they scour the lands of the Empire, Bretonnia, and Ulthuan in turn, dispatching courier ships home with holds packed with slaves.

General opinion of:

High Elves: Ahh the misguided bastard children of Aenarion, how they moan under the knife.

Dark Elves: The epitomy of Khaine’s divine plan.

Wood Elves: Very nice skins, immaculate for kheitan leather.

Dwarfs: Easily misguided misers, each one a gold mine in the slave markets.

The Empire: A land ripe for plucking.

Brettonia: No significant difference from the Empire.

Orcs and Goblins: Strong workers.

Lizardmen: Astounding handbag & boot leather. A lot of gold & jewels.

Vampire Counts: Uselss as slaves, melt in sunlight.

Tomb Kings: Lands ripe for grave plundering.

Ogres: Has never traveled this far East by land. The ogres that have been encountered have been made into excellent tent materials.

Skaven: Fetid little miscreants, useful allies as long as they do not spy anything shiny.

Chaos: Some are useful tools, others are treacherous, best to kill them after they are spent.

Beastmen: Taste like chicken, some make nice fur rugs.
Dread Lord Sinn'or Darkheart's Blooded Reavers
W/T/L
6/1/1
Uberaris
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Uberaris »

Army name: Scions of the Crimson Blade

General: Lord Kal'tal the Relentless

Philosophy: Death or Servitude

Quotes: "They will die here, or in my city, It matters now how or where, as long as they die"

Feelings on:

High Elves: Fools! They think themselves safe on their secluded island... their time is coming

Dark Elves: We have controlled every race over subtly thanks to our superior infiltration and guise, we are but the true masters of this world

Wood Elves: Blinded fools who find false peace in hiding

Dwarfs: Disgusting creatures, if not for their ability to make well crafted blades, I would have ordered them dead on sight.

The Empire: Easy to fool, easy to capture. Their flayed skins drape my citidel in offering to our god.

Brettonia: Their 'proud knights' are tested by our spears. No better off then those of the Empire

Orcs and Goblins: Pack animals, which prove that just because one can speak, dose not make one intelligent. Though... humorous when one is put to work with a dwarf...

Lizardmen: A favorite on feast days, children who dream of greatness wear skink skin as to emulate that of the outfit of our corsairs.

Vampire Counts: Their Minions are fragile and are crushed easily, I would dare say that the Vampire itself is more of a worth opponent...

Tomb Kings: A relic of an era long gone. However, each of our victories brings us closer to rare artifacts and books of ancient magics.

Ogres: Against us, they are too few in number to be a threat. For us, they are a useful tool to exploit

Skaven: Pathetic beings not worthy of our steel. However, the god of murder cares not race or specie.

Chaos: A tool that will always try and turn against you, its only a question of when.

Beastmen: Either a parody of a human, or an animal... either way, worthless and weak, only the larger of their kind are ever fit as slaves.
Walrusm3
Cold One Knight

Post by Walrusm3 »

Army Name: Trudband of hatred

General: Ekiel Akie

Philosophy: I hate everything and everyone. The only thing I slightly care about is my Father and Malekith! I also enjoy the life of a corsair and enslaving

Quotes: "Hatred is the only weapon I need!"

Background: When Ekiel Akie was born, he was seperated from his Mother and kept alone by his Father. Not truelly knowing why and being the oldest of his siblings, it was maybe because his Mother was a slave of his Father and his Father would children without the need of love.

His Father believed that hatred made our people stronge. Raised and trained with hatred around him, Ekiel became a short tempered Druchii that cared for no one. But his Father made sure that he was still had his mind intact and kept him loyal to him and Malekith. But hating High elves, his Father ensured he hated them the most. Though there is little difference that Ekiel sees between High elves and all the other races that he believes it is weak just to hate one race when you could hate them all.

When a hundred years old, Ekiel admired the life of the corsairs, Especially when his Father brought him on a slave raiden expedition in the old world. Enjoying the life of the sea and enslaving the helpless. It was much to his taste that he wanted to become one, but his Father never allowed him the life of the sea, seeing as he wanted his son to stay on dry land and enjoy the life of treachery on land.

During Spring, his Father journeyed into the chaos wastes to find true power. But instead all his soldiers where killed that accompanied him and his Father saw the madness of chaos. He returned home alone with his mind slightly misplaced, but still sane. The temple of Khaine were suspecious of his new personailty that they trialled him to see if he had fallen to mutation and hersey. Luckily though he was found innocent.

Still being innocent though, Ekiel lived in Har Ganeth and so did his Father where the most loyalist of Khaine lived. And being just accused of hersey caused the people of the city to distrust Ekiel's Father, that even some of his personal soldiers who were executioners were not as loyal. They said that his Father had not truelly betray, until after Ekiel's Grandmother die and Ekiel's Father was the first to find out.

With his Father's mind out of place and his expedition in the chaos waste, his form is now weak and the slightest enragement can draw huge amount of energy from him, making Ekiel's Father very delicate. Luckily though his Father his wealthy enslaves, Ekiel though struggles with them.

Only a few allies and short-handed on slaves and low on warriors, Ekiel struggles in life. It is said that is Father did this to Ekiel's power. Some say because he was depressed and took his depression out on his on some, while some say it was for him to strife in life much harder so he would become stronger - if he survives it.

Now Ekiel has came pass a stroke of luck and has gained fortune. Find out in Blood and hatred

General opinion of: (Just to remind this is fluff stuff not what I really think of them, sorry if I switch to First person to third person, I just do it for effects some times)

High Elves: Hates them the most out of all the races. Finds them weak and poncy and fragile breathen that Ekiel forgets he has the slightest relation with them. But he doesn't hate that much more than the other races, only little bit that it makes the other druchii suspecious.

Dark Elves: We are a strong power race, yet Ekiel believes we could be more only if we didn't just focus our hatred on the high elves. Either way Ekiel was taught to care less for others and that on the battlefield the more better the stradegy, the more men it would cost. That each one of his kin is pratically fodder to him so that he gains glory.

Wood Elves: Another one of our weak kin. Ekiel knows little from them, seeing as he wasn't well taught about things outside Naggaroth, all of his training was taught upon hating those who do not hate others and that only hatred is the nessecary emotion.

Dwarfs: Puny and useless thing that hide beneath armour. They are also blind fouls, easily manipulated and stupid. Even though Ekiel knows little of history he still knows of the War of the beards, one of the greatest moments that Druchii has fouled the dwarves (Little know that we did, but yet Ekiel's noble family knows)

The Empire: A pack of sheep, they are the perfect slaves. Expendable, affordable and easy catches. Humans have always been Ekiel's favourite slaves and that they are no threat.

Brettonia: Same thing like the empire aren't they :twisted:

Orcs and Goblins: Brutish and stupid things. Just throw a bone and they'll go after it. Loads of miserable things that are meanless in life. Far as Ekiel knows they only fight because it is fun... They should fight for hatred, what better reason.

Lizardmen: Ekiel does not know much of the Lizardmen. Other then his kin took part in the thievery of thier items and helped them study the ways of magic. Ekiel though has no concern for them, their skinks aren't very good slaves since they'd rather die then lick his boot and their Saurus warriors sound just the same as orcs to him.

Vampire Counts: Ekiel knows little of them, hasn't even knows of them. Like it says in Wood elves, he knows little of them seeing as he was not taught about Druchii history or outside Naggaroth.

Tomb Kings: Same story as the vampire count

Ogres: Ekiel has seen them in action, but has never fought them with an army of his own. He is worried, but he believes with his hatred those things going harder down then trees.

Skaven: (Ekiel speaking) Their slaves are fun to steal from when he gets the chance. They are cowardly beings that are fun to see squirm. They make him laugh and are just pathetic.

Chaos: (Ekiel speaking) I hate them, they are what drove my Father mad and turned everyone against our house and I will kill anyone of them that dare speak out their so-called God's name.

Beastmen: (Back to Narrator) Ekiel knows of the beastmen, but has never seen them before, he's never been in the forests of the old world. He thinks they are the same as human and wonders why they don't have slaves of them yet. What Ekiel doesn't know though that they are also chaos beings that drove his Father almost Mad.
Sanity... is for the weak!
Lord_jimmy_
Cold One Knight

Post by Lord_jimmy_ »

Army Name: Darkheart Host of Har Ganeth

General: Raziel Bal-Enethor Darkheart

Philosophy: Bide your time until the perfect moment to strike

Quotes:

Background: A Noble household of Har Ganeth; the Darkheart family are well known and rightly feared. Raziel and his brother are well trained in the martial arts and are well versed in battle tactics, favouring the counter attack over anything else. Were gifted with 2 dark pegasi from Har Ganeth itself for a successful campaign in Tilea. Not one for embarrassment, Raziel has been known to wait and wait before acting, making sure that he does so at the perfect time, leaving nothing to chance. This ideal has not failed him yet. Malukia is a loyal supporter of his brother, enjoying the wealth he brings to the family, without being in the public eye too much.

General opinion of:

High Elves: Hate them. They occupy lands that are not theirs.

Dark Elves: A little annoyed with the lack of success their brethren have had in Ulthuan.

Wood Elves: Fierce defenders of their homeland, something we can relate to.

Dwarfs: No business with them, too far away, to small to care about.

The Empire: Bitter about their success and continued growth, see them as the major threat to their way of life after Chaos incursions through the watchtowers.

Brettonia: Heavily armed and armoured foes, victory against these folk is particularly sweet.

Orcs and Goblins: Idiots, untrusting and cowardly.

Lizardmen: Respected enemies. Powerful, but within our means to control ;)

Vampire Counts: Why bother with people already dead?

Tomb Kings: Why bother with people already dead?

Ogres: Not encountered

Skaven: Filthy creatures, never ending swarm of them. Difficult and unpredictable battles.

Chaos: The biggest threat to our way of life especially Slaanesh. We can manipulate them to help us but very unpredictable.

Beastmen: Far away, Wood elves seem to keep them in check, therefore we can.
Duguay-trouin
Shade

Post by Duguay-trouin »

Army Name: Duguay-Trouin's reavers

General: Corsair Captain Rene Duguay-Trouin

Philosophy:We have the noble right to loot, plunder, and enslave all enemies of the Witch King. Earn the favour of the king by punishing his enemies, and offering his share of the bounty, and in turn you will be rewarded. Rejoice in the plentiful profits to be made, but indulge in the bloody violence to earn them.

Quotes: "There is always enough room for one more slave. Spears make good tools for crowding animals into tight spaces."

Background:
My army is based off of the exploits of Rene Duguay-Trouin, a famous French corsair from Saint-Malo who had a brilliant privateering and naval career and eventually became "Lieutenant-General of the Naval Armies of the King".

The Druchii spin being that in childhood Duguay-Trouin looked up to his father, a veteran reaver who earned a healthy living working on a raiding ship sponsored by a wealthy highborn. When he came of age, he joined his father aboard the blackwater reaper. He stood out against his peers, being exceedingly vicious during their raids on coastal villages, and was always the first to board the merchant trading vessels of the lesser races, always ensuring a swift capture. The captain of the blackwater reaper was ever pleased with his performance, and promoted him to the position of reaver, with the responsibility of leading a unit of corsairs to board the vessels of their soon to be victims.

Shortly after his promotion, the blackwater reaper came upon a high elf war ship twice her size. After their reaper bolt throwers had shred her sails, leaving her dead in the water, the helms man brought the blackwater reaper up abroad the high elf war ship. Duguay-Trouin and his father each led a unit of corsairs aboard the high elf vessel. Despite being out manned two to one, the corsairs fought with such burning hatred that they carved through their former brethren in a blood thirsty fury. Few dark elves fell, but before the fighting was finished, a cowardly young deck hand scored a lucky shot with an arrow which pierced the chest of Duguay-Trouin's father. Enraged by the sight of his father's fall, he executed the remaining crew, all save the captain, and the young deck hand. To the pleasure of his captain, he tortured the high elf captain to acquire privy information on the High elf fleet. For his own pleasure, he forced the young elf to watch, and then tortured him till he begged for death after he was finished with the captain.

With their newly acquired information on the patrol routes of the High elf navy, the blackwater reaper was able to seize and capture no less than 15 high elf patrol ships. Upon returning to Naggaroth to unload their bounty, the Captain told a highborn some the stories of Duguay-Trouin's heroic leadership, and bloodthirsty tendencies. In no time at all, Duguay-Trouin found himself sponsored by this highborn, and the Captain of a new ship just out of dry-dock, Bloodsprey. He wasted so time assembling a crew, and stocking provisions. In a few short days, Bloodsprey was leaving the harbour, a cold north wind whistling through her rigging. He was eager to make his own fortunes, and more importantly his reputation.

General opinion of:

High Elves: Torture, Maim, Kill.

Dark Elves: The pure race.

Wood Elves:

Dwarfs: short, tough, hard to break, but that just makes them a more valuable slave.

The Empire: Slaves.

Brettonia: stronger, and stronger willed, once broken make for a better slave.

Orcs and Goblins: Orcs are slaves, Goblins aren't worth the space in the holds, slaughter the filth.

Lizardmen: Animals, to be used as such.

Vampire Counts: Can't use the dead for slaves, but valuable riches can be looted from a Vampire's grave

Tomb Kings: Can't use skeletons as slaves, but there is lots of gold to be found in the desert

Ogres: dumb beasts, great slaves.

Skaven: may be used for cold one fodder.

Chaos: cultists

Beastmen: animals, good for sport though.
Darkblade7
Dark Rider

Post by Darkblade7 »

Army Name: Fist of Arnheim

General: Raneth Tvar

Philosophy: hes right, your wrong, hell kill you in Malekiths name

Quotes: see my sig

Background: He rose up to status of highborn since the time of the sundering, when he was just a trainee warrior at that time. His brother Alekis Tvar also survived but they took to opposite sides, and have since fought twice. In one such encounter Raneth and Alekis spoke over the clatter of battle, realising they were no longer brothers, and Raneth attacked, only Alekis and he were seperated. A few centuries later they fought again when Alekis came looking for his traitor-brother in Arnheim, but Raneth wounded his brother who was sailed to safety to recover and rethink his plans.

General opinion of:

High Elves: traitors

Dark Elves: the true heirs to Ulthuan

Wood Elves: traitors as well, they should fight for the witch king

Dwarfs: he has little care for the bearded folk of the mines in the old world, their war lies with the elves of Ulthuan and causes a good distraction

The Empire: Men are good as slaves, and not nearly as skilled in battle as he

Brettonia: as above

Orcs and Goblins: savage and warlike, they can be used against the enemy if played right and led to a large battle in a trap

Lizardmen: They tend to stick to Lustria, and Arnheim is quite far away, though he has led some succesful raids on the temples of the old ones over the centuries.

Vampire Counts: he knows little of these creatures, though does fear the living dead somewhat, he prefers enemies that die when he stabs their heart

Tomb Kings: as above

Ogres: can be used as both slaves and mercenaries and usually are too far away to bother him

Skaven: good allies, thought tretcharous and scheming like the druchii, not to be trusted

Chaos: good allies but again, they follow their own gods, not to be truested too much

Beastmen: as above

~ i also have a nurgle chaos army underway, i have no name though for it or the general yet

"Above all you must learn to be merciless, for we cannot allow weakness while traitors still hold our ancestral lands"
Saint of m
Highborn

Post by Saint of m »

Army Name: Ronin's Regects

Army General: Ronin (Elvish and Cathayan for Wondering Warrior.) Note: He hasn't used his real name since he was 80, when he was captured and tortured by Corsairs.

Philosophy: Live a life worth living, or die trying!

Quotes: "I have no name to give. But If you wish to call me something. Give me the name of a wondering warrior (Ronin) for that is what I am, Malekith. What I want is to destroy the fell deamon that destroyed my family, and to kill the Ulthain Highborn who thought my new home was not worth saving!"

"Half of them look Dead. The other half looks Dead-er." (this is his response when he first sees clan pestolense of the SKaven.)

"For the last time, the Orpphanage attacked me! It was in self defence!"

"Malekith isn't so bad once you get to know him. He's just never seems to satisfy his desire to snap someone's head off their neck. Morathi is the one who scares me!"

Background: Once A High Elf, he leads his armies under the watchful eye of the Witch King. Born and raised in a backwater settlement in Ulthain, he lived a peaceful life on a farm. The only excitement came from two cold ones he rescued and befriended. But his youthfull days were cut short, as an unknown entity destroyed his world. The village was home to high Elf and dark elf, who wish to stay out of both armies’ ways. But they were no match for the daemon. In the Morning light, Ronin found he was the only survivor. His cold ones shielded him from the fires that erupted, and the full furry of that fell creature’s power. His child hood ended their as he buried his mother, and a treacherous Druchii lover (they were the only two bodies he could find.) The Druchie Lord tough the boy how to fight, and told himto always live a life worth living. He is only alowed one!

Several years later, the boy found himself wondering into a costal town. It was know as Tivoles; a place where Elves, Dwarves, Halflings, Humans, and Ogres traded goods. Mercenaries of every race could be found here, selling their wears and their serves to the highest bidder. Ronin found a niche for himself as a Bouncer at a tavern, learning the different languages and customs of his customers. For forty years he found happiness. But again, this was short lived. Two Back arks, with a legion of smaller vessels and sea monsters at their beck and call. Despite the vicious and stoic defense of all available warriors, wizzards, and war machine crews, it was of no avail. The Dark Riders surrounded the city, while the Corsairs plowed strait through the center of it.

It was a bitter battle, with only 60 of the residents managed to escape. The rest were put to the swords, or put into chains. Ronin became one of them, but not before he killed 40 corsairs, and a pair of Dark Riders.

On the long trek back to the land of chill, the crew interrogated the boy to learn how to fight like he did, and what his name was. The only answer he would give after a week in their grueling torture devise was "Ronin" over, and over again. At first they hated him for killing their fellow Druchii. It eventually grew to intrigue about how he could perform such a feat. Eventual it became mutual respect. Two of the crewmembers fashioned a sea dragon clock, to replace the torn rags upon his body. The Head of the young Dragon made up the hood; it's two horns mad the boy look as menesing as they creature they slew for him. This would be the gift they would send to Malekith personally: A new ally (or at least a worthy foe to stave off his great bordom.)

As they entered the Court of the Witch King, they presented the Young Ronin to their lord. Ronin told his life story, and they confirmed his feats of battle What truly impressed the court was that he could play with a pair of Coldones, and and not get slaughter. What was more impressive is he rode upon the back of one, despite never being annointed with their toxic slime. The Lord and Mistress of the Dark Elves were not so sure of this though. Morathi walked over to the boy, and used her might as the most powerful sorseress to read his mind. He foght hard, but she was more powerful then he could ever become. With a nod, she confirmed what he said was true. Khaine was very pleased indeed with this boy, for a young harpy flew to his outstretched arm. This was the first time a Dark Elf saw a Harpy be gentle with someone. Ronin's response was this: "I saved it from three young bullies. They are currently bleeding to death on the sidewalk as we speak."

The Wicth King asked for his name and his desires. Ronin's reply was short, but sweet: "I have no name to give. But if you wish to call me something, give me the name of a wondering warrior (Ronin) for that is what I am, Malekith. What I want is to destroy the fell daemon that destroyed my family, and to kill the Ulthain Highborn who thought my new home was not worth saving!"

The Witch king granted him his life, and gave him a small contingent of troops. Although widely considered a suicide unit, he manages to keep himself and his comrads alive. It's been more then 46 years since coming to the Land of Chill, and the 126 year old Noble prepares for war. With each battle he grows stong in body and mind, learning from his mistakes and exploiting the mistakes of his enemies. His allies include the assassin Severial Rellik; his assistant, the failed Sorceress slave Sepacuna; Her sister, the Sorceress Eutanasia; Sabriana of Karond Kar; and the young Basch St'abak who carries his banner. Although he dose not despise his homeland, he has no love for it either. He has asked that his army be filled with all of the worthless warriors, and other who were rejected from other armies for variouse reasons (personality, skill, rumor, and orders from the covenents or temple.) He has only one desire: To finally destroy the monsters that made him what he is: A certain Entity made up of Chaos, and a Certain Highborn of Ulthain. All he dose, he dose in the effort to attain information on their whereabouts. When not in the serves of the Malekith, he fills his coffer as a Mercenary, taking his growing legion to whoever has the biggest coin purse!

General Opinion:
High Elves: Nothing Personal, but they are far more of a danger to them selves then they are to us. I just wish to Slay a certain someone, and his whole army. Nothing more, nothing less.

Dark Elves: Witch Elves Scare me, the Cult of Slannesh is just to plain weird for my tastes, and I'm wondering why a bunch of Har Ganneth Executioners want to work with me (I'm not complaining, it's just they are always sharpening their blades when I'm around.)

Wood Elves: Dryads make good toothpicks for my cold ones, but Treemen are a bit of a problem. Their warriors are so so. Will need to procure a hydra and some Beastmasters.

Dwarves: I don't hate them, or their short stubby legs. I hate their guns, and their annoying as the thirteen hells Organ Gun!

Empire: Although they have guns, my cold ones can take them on (if the Shades and Harpies left anything left alive for them.)

Britonia: I Learned a great deal from them. When the opertunity presents it self, charge, and be weary of their Damsels; those who study the Lore of Beasts are not as faile as they apear.

Orks and Goblins: They runaway screaming if they loose their precious Giants!

Lizardmen: Never had A chance to go head to head with them. I'd like the chance to fight with or against them.

Vampire Counts: Got Garlic? No, how about a face full of lance!!!!!! Kill the wizards and they're dead...er! Kill the lord, and they are doomed...again.

Tomb Kings: Again, haven’t had the pleasure yet. Still working on it.

Ogres: Difficult to kill, but fun to watch blow them selves up (even better if they work for you.)

Skaven: I believe the Khornites say it best: Kill, Maim, Burn!

Chaos: Khorn is too brutal, Slanesh is just sick in the head, Tzeenth never gives a strait answer, and Nergle is a two hundred ton pile of troll crap. Need I say more?

Beasts of Chaos: I wish I could convince a Shagoth to join our cause, but until then, kill them all! The Temple of Khaine will feast on Angus tonight!

Chaose Dwarves: They're like Druchii, just short, stubby, smelly, and have too many gobos running around!

Dogs of War: I am one. Hire what I can, destroy what I can't.

Kisvil: They murdered my snow man! They will pay!!!!!!!

Cathay: Great Sushii, love the Jade Dogs, but too much like empire and Bretonia with everything ells.
Last edited by Saint of m on Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:48 am, edited 8 times in total.
Rogue sorcerer
Slave on the Altar

Post by Rogue sorcerer »

Army Name: Abnol's Coerced

Army General: Abnol False-Elf

Philosophy: Acquire all the knowledge you can

Quotes: "What have we to learn from sires that are already puppets... follow the will of the druchii who is truely druchii"

"As for our chaos spawned, fools of leaders, we will leave such to their own pathetic devices"

"Make your enemies your friends... confusion can be so delicious"

Background: Bastard child of a druchii sorceress, Abnol (and his punishment of a name) False-Elf, was cast out of one of the six convents as a child after his mother was hacked to death by the halberds of the black guard; after it had been discovered that she had sired a child and thereby defied the will of Malekith. Abnol was not killed himself, but for the amusement of the druchii master (in charge of his mother's execution), shackled to his mothers rag of a corpse and left to slowly die in the far north.

No one expected it, but survive he did. Abnol having been adopted by a band of renegade sorcerers was tutored in the useage of dark magic and the raw magics of chaos.

Abnol has since lived a shadow life, dealing and scheming (amongst other more despicable things) in an effort to raise elves and arms to seek out his heart's desire... what that truely is has not been made clear, but his twisted psyche always seems to gravitate towards a murderous intent.

General Opinion: Quotes taken from "My converstaions with a renegade"

High Elves: "For as long as we shall live so shall our hatred for our loathsome kin"

Dark Elves: "Sadly and joyfully, we are our own antithesis"

Wood Elves: "Let the Asrai sleep in their tombs of wood... they will suffer the same fate as all the slave races!"

Dwarves: "Their stubbornness knows no limits... and so shall they stagnate and be overrun"

Empire: "Sigmar? Hah! Those weak minded-fools have not grain of his power left within them. Teclis be damned to Lamehk's domain for his tutelage of them!"

Bretonnia: "How I loath that goddess and her damsels, and how I love to toy with her slaves"

Orcs and Goblins: "Pathetic Insects"

Lizardmen: "My heart beats all the quicker for the treasures of the servants of the Old Ones!"

Vampire Counts: "I see potential in these walking corpses and their cold masters"

Tomb Kings: "Their pillaging of the lizard-beings temples means... they have what I want"

Ogres: "All beasts have some purpose. Whether to befoul the soles of our boots or to crack the skulls of the Asur"

Skaven: "How can I trust creatures more devious than I?"

Chaos: "The is great power there, and many fools to take it from"

Beasts of Chaos: "Mongrel creatures fighting for powers that pay no heed"
Fool Slaaneshi, I am not one of you!
Kaela Mensha Khaine!
Maleuth
Trainee Warrior

Post by Maleuth »

Army Name: du'Tabris household outriders.

General: Maleuth ira-bael du'Tabris.

Philosophy: 'Out think the enemy, for the battle is won more often before it begins.'

Quotes:

Maleuth: 'Life, without blood? What a travesty...'

Maleuth: 'Bathe them in fire. Let them ponder the futility of their actions as they writhe in the flames'

Background: Maleuth, following the fall of the du'Tabris house and the events that followed, eventually won the rights to lands within his home city of Clar Karond. Resolved to see his family name to honor and glory, he set about training a new generation of soldiers. Intelligent and cunning, with little murder or aggression to one another but willing to wipe out any species that would see the Druchii in any position of the world bar the lords they were.

General opinion of:

High Elves: 'The deluded Asur. So far they have fallen, so shameful are they to our high blood. Give them no second thought as you drive them beneath your blade. They are worthy of our attention no longer!'

Dark Elves: 'My brothers, today you learn what it is to be one with the Druchii, one of the Druchii! Let the Phoenix King Malekith hear your cries! Let the world know fear by our hand!'

Wood Elves: 'The lost ones, as deluded as the Asur so are the Asrai. Once, we could have redeemed them, alas they have fallen too far within their forests, the spirits they protect have corrupted them from the true path for long enough. With pride, grant them death, by your hand and no other.'

Dwarfs: 'Those of the earth have shown their lack of capacity to learn and to adapt. The great book of grudges, revered almost as a diety, is all the proof of this that you need. Within rests three thousand years worth of stagnation. Do not pity them my brothers, for in death they shall be granted the respite they so greatly deserve.'

The Empire: 'Self pitying dreamers who can think of little but commerce and dung. They see this world as theirs to inherit. Show them that which is ours shall remain ours, and all that they cherish shall soon become it!'

Brettonia: 'To think, they would attempt to mimic the way's of our own nobility on the field of battle. A pity in truth, I have seen a Cold One disembowel a horse from behind at full gallop. It's not like they even had a chance.'

Orcs and Goblins: 'Do not underestimate the green tide my brothers, whilst far from intelligent it is rare to find a physical specimen to rival that of an Orc warrior. Blessings to Khaine for bestowing upon us these wonderful slaves with which to build our cities!'

Lizardmen: 'What could have been a powerful nation of allies bent to our will has been corrupted against us by the greed of several lords a generation past. Such is the folly of quick and reasonless thought!'

Vampire Counts: 'By far the most intelligent opponents I have faced on the battlefield, and ones with a true grasp of the scope of centuries. Hope you do not come to blows with such beings my brothers, for they are worthy of our respect even on the field of battle.'

Tomb Kings: 'Ahh, but what I would give to have the knowledge of life and death that their tomes hold. Alas, that they are deluded into thinking they still live in the glory of their empire, and will suffer no other equal in their midst.'

Ogres: 'The ogres are one of the most brutish and barbaric people I have ever encountered, and yet, even the most basic amongst them can lift a chariot over their shoulder. Consider that for a moment...'

Skaven: 'Once, I held an alliance with such a beast. In the end, they chose to pursue their own ends, and I payed twice the weight of my own men in their number to pass through Lustria unharmed. You can bet that really confused the cold blood's down there.'

Chaos: 'Intelligent, powerful, barbaric. Consider them a tool, and one to be wary of, but nothing more, never anything more.'

Beastmen: 'A few words whispered in the wind can drive an entire tribe of these into the local villages of the human empires. A more wonderful and basic weapon I have rarely seen...'
Almundis
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Almundis »

Army Name: Sheth'sariour ( sorceress' scream )
Krag'mul Shyrnaar ( sword of slaanesh )

General: Saro the everlasting and Thanurith the great.

Philosophy: Slaanesh is the only true power. Malekith plays at being king while the schemes and plans of daemons play out a tune for him to dance to.

Background: Saro was one of Morathi's many students in the time before the sundering. She found she had a natural affinity with magic, bending it to her will almost thoughtlessly. Morathi eventually took notice of her and began indoctrinating her to the cult, to act as a devotee. But the prince of pleasure had far grander plans for her.
At the time of the sundering Saro fled with her mistress morathi into the new lands of naggaroth, where upon she found a shrine dedicated to slaanesh. Nothing more than a humble stone alter covered in layers of stretched skin, and adorned with skulls wrapped in a fine filigree of gold tracing out runes. Thinking little of it Saro decided to retrieve the skulls to bring to her mistress.
The moment her hand touched the skull resting at the top of the altar her body froze with a burning ice coursing through her veins as she felt daemon stir within the skull and trickle oily through her veins up to her head. Wherein it whispered a message left for her by her true master millenia ago.

After delivering it's master's message the daemon receded back into the skull which promptly shattered into dust, and crumbling the altar into ashes. With the knowledge of her true purpose, Saro set about fulfilling her masters commands. Using her political position to set certain events in motion and to do tasks that seemed pointless to her, but were relevant to her master's grand schemes. And she knew better than to question them. Then came one of her more vital tasks, when she conceived a child. She spent her pregnancy traveling north, she could not tell where exactly, but she remained confident that her lord would guide her. She found herself unable to rest or stop, only to relentlessly march north, always to the north. Eventually she found where her master was leading her. She arrived at a desert of red sand, almost endless in every direction, but at it's centre was a black structure of some form. She felt her legs force themselves forward with new found vigor, dragging her to the building.

Saro was now in the late stages of pregnancy and found herself passing out from exhaustion often, however even while unconscious her feet marched on relentlessly
until she reached her destination. She found herself standing in front of a circular building, only 20ft tall it was a modest temple at best, and Saro wondered what her master's interest could be with this place. Exhausted, hungry and delirious from lack of water she collapsed just inside the door.
She awoke to the taste of stale water being poured into her mouth. She blinked hard and waited for the room to settle into place and for her mind to work again. She saw a slave holding a silver urn and a dish filled with water, the slave was startled to see that the elf was still alive and let out a startled noise from her tongueless mouth.
Many shapes moved in the edges of the circular chamber, and a giant man walked over to her, accompanied by a jabbering hunchback. The man was huge, easily 7ft tall, and adorned in furs, trophies and jewels. The other man was a short staunched man covered in tattered robes, using a gnarled staff to help him walk. He was jabbering very quickly in some brutish tongue that Saro did not understand. The larger one silenced his accomplice with a sharp slap and turned to elf, he then dropped to one knee and bowed his head. He then removed part of his fur to show the mark of Slaanesh burning in his skin, and Saro once again felt her master's will.

She waited in that chamber or almost two weeks being waited on by the Chieftans tribesmen. They made her a bed of furs and cushions to lie on and brought her plenty of meats and water. She didn't know or care where they were getting it from, she didn't speak to any of them, forced to indicate or mime the things she needed. Eventually Saro could feel her stomach clench and her baby prepare to be born. The hunchback served as midwife and although She could not hide her disgust at the creature, she was in no position to demand a replacement.

after many hours the baby was born, the shaman quickly wrapping the babe in furs, he hobbled over to show Saro her newborn child and she was shocked to see black druchii runes tattooed across his skin, a clear symbol of slaanesh's favor. She allowed the child to be taken by the tribesmen knowing it to be her master's will. The chief sent some of his men to escort Saro back to the boarders of naggaroth on horse back. Upon her return Saro entered back into the cult helping it dig roots into druchii society once again. However the gifts her master had given her to reach the temple in the north had not left her, she found herself an ageless beauty and the centuries did nothing to falter her aesthetic. More and more she could feel the dark prince's blessing course through her veins as she delved deeper and deeper into the world of magic and sorcery.

Meanwhile, her son had spent those centuries training with his adoptive tribe. He learned the art of murder swiftly, his body fueled with dark gifts he found a natural affinity for killing. He soon became stronger and smarter than the chieftan and his champions and fought them for the rights to lead the tribe. He then led the tribe around the chaos wastes fighting other tribe leaders and warriors gaining reputation and tribesmen until he had a veritable hoarde, whom he forced to worship Slaanesh, his patron. it wasn't until some 1000 years later that his mother contacted him, traveling to the north with Morathi and other cultists in search of more followers of the decadent prince.
Upon seeing his birth mother and her control over the winds of magic and daemons he instantly fell to his knees offering himself and his tribe as servants to their cause. They now travel accross the northern wastes into the lands of men and dwarves. Leaving behind Naggaroth and its feuds in search for icons of great power in order to open rifts in the world to allow slaanesh's corruption to seep in and consume the world.

General opinion of:

High Elves: Hapless Creatures who should have long ago embraced Slaanesh as their true master.

Dark Elves: Slaves to a puppet-king.

Wood Elves: Never encountered

Dwarfs: Vile runts who refuse to accept the gifts of gods.

The Empire: Potential slaves, sacrafices, food. The most valuable cattle in the world and fortunately bountiful as well

Brettonia: More cattle. I told you there were lots of them.

Orcs and Goblins: Fine workers when broken in with sorcery and Slaanesh's gifts.

Lizardmen: Vile creatures guarding the relics and treasures of gods who fled and abandoned them upon the coming of chaos.

Vampire Counts: Powerful sorcerers, worth plundering for their knowledge and control of their armies.

Tomb Kings: Great leaders, and from what Saro understands of the princes, ripe for conversion.

Ogres: Easily bent with the lash and with the mind.

Skaven: Unknown to either general.

Chaos: Great gods, the true rulers of the world, and it would be best to join ranks with them now and earn favor.

Beastmen:
name: Rhyithan Uematsu
WS 4 (5)
Str 4
T 4
Dxty 2
Int 5
Equipment: Longsword, Shield, Lightarmor, Seadragon Cloak, Enchanted Draich (+1 WS).
skills: Two-Handed Weapon Fighting
10gc

awesome tattoo - priceless.
Lac.desariel
Executioner

Post by Lac.desariel »

Army Name: Har Ganeth's Reavers

General: Lac Desariel

Philosophy: Nothing is impossible, only improbable.

Quotes:

The Old world doesn't have laws, it has habits. And habits can be broken.

To know your enemy, you must become your enemy....
Keep your friends close and your enemys closer

I knew then and there that he would lead me into a situation in
which there would be no escape. But I had to admit the more I thought
about it the more I liked gambling beside the darkelf.

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious
triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take
rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor
suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that
knows not victory nor defeat.

Background:

Lac Desariel was raised in his home lands of Har Ganeth by a Necromancer named Bodezalpha. Little was know about Bodezaplha as he kept a quite life out of the sight of our Lord Malakith. Whilst learning the ways of who he has become today Lac Desariel was burned for prying into things, Secrets that were not for his eyes. Bodezalpha his mentor told him that day that he would give him this one change and never again, if Lac Desariel was to betray Bodezaplha again in anyway his miserable life would end. Bodezalpha groomed Lac Desariel into to the Druchii he is today, he knows respect when its needed, etiquette at the right times and Bodezalpha gave him the ruthlessness to survive in a world of Druchii and the treacherous races beyond our realms

General opinion of:

High Elves: The true traitors of the elven kingdoms. I will beashamed to die until I have achieved victory over these foul bread.

Dark Elves: Untrustworthy, Traitorous and deceitful at all times you know exactly where you stand and thats what I love about my Home lands.

Wood Elves: Something ot right about these kindred spirting but there woods and trees will burn all the same

Dwarfs: A sturdy and strong race, with great craftsmen, worth while slaves, they fetch a fair price for a good one.

The Empire: Some say Humans are the worlds future, if this is so then the future is to change, pillaging thier lands and taking them as slaves is the only future they hold

Brettonia: Humans with morals and ethics and yet you show them the Druchii ways and they break all the same.

Orcs and Goblins: These slaves are strong and tend to be hard working. They understand that the stronger is always in charge. My beast masters can tame these things easier than they do our Cold ones

Lizardmen: A strange bunch, and yet a good resorce for cold ones and raiding.

Vampire Counts: Something about thier ways I like, expendable troops at limitless numbers, powerful magics but at the same time I trust them less than I do Druchii

Tomb Kings: For ones that hate being Dead they do well at it, Untapped treasures and wealth waiting for the right Druchii to exploite it.

Ogres: Brutish, Ugly but can do the work of 3 orcs.

Skaven: These foul creatures and sly twisted and Traitorous. I like them, They harness foul magics powered by the warp stone of the Chaos wastes, but with little preasure they squeal like rats they are.

Chaos: Indeed a powerful race and yet they cannot survive together, with good leadership they would be a foe to many or a great ally to me. They appear predictable Khones follows chase any carrot you dangle infront of them and yet Slannesh's warriors have a truly way of getting pleasure, so I take mine as my dragon devours there worthless fleash. Tzeentch now these have untapped powers of what could rival some of my own Sorcerers, but i have seen many they try to harness these powers sucumb to them and die. and Finally the Followers of Nurgle, Slow and pittiful and death will become them unless I and my warriors put them out of the misery first. I would be doing a good deed

Halflings: A strange race but If you break them right they can steal almost any treasure undetected, and further more they are to week and stupid to work out what they do.
Layne
Arnold Layne
Arnold Layne

Post by Layne »

Army : The Rose of Nagarythe.

General : Arn Khraid the Seafarer

Other noteworthies : Tulle, the wife of Arn Khraid, a Sorceress of various allegiance. Arn Khraidour, son of Khraid, a masterful hunter and spy. Tullinde, daughter of Tulle, and very much after her mother. Gil Aethros, furious son in law of Arn Khraid, a widower, and an Assassin.

Philosophy : The world is overrun with ugly and brutish races. It is our task to stop the rottenness, and cleanse the world of foul and foolish peoples, and all the blights and horrors they create. Raise your cup to beauty unstained!

Quotes:

Arn Khraid : Only by the hand of Malekith, the King of All the Elves, can the evils and follies of the world be set right!

Tulle : Yet true beauty is the domain of Glorious Slaanesh.

Arn Khraidour : We shall return!

Tulle says little that is worth repeating, and Gil Aethros is silent.

Background :

The House of Arn fell long ago, but their tale is worth remembering, for they were once a proud and noble house of Nagarythe. Khraid and Khraidour fought for Malekith in the War of the Sundering, as did Gil Aethros. Aethros was the son of Gil Dorn, a noble of the Tower of Anlec. He married Khraid's first daughter, Laurelluinde. At the time of the war, Khraid and his sons rode to war against the Traitors, and bade Laurelluinde remain safe within the walls of Anlec with her father in law, and her brother in law, Gil Uraellion. The fate of Anlec is well known, and it may suffice to say that they three partook in that fate. The feud of the House of Arn with the Traitor Kin was bitter. Aethros was overcome with rage. He went to the Adepts of Khaine to prepare himself for his revenge, and gave all his mind to that henceforth. He never spoke thereafter.

The remainder of the family made their way to Naggaroth, and fought in the early wars against the natives. After time they came to prosperity and a measure of fame. Arn Khraid travelled the world seeking for specimens of beautiful and dangerous plants and beasts, according to his wife's tastes, to install in their gardens, and so, bit by bit, to return the world to it's most beautfiul state. His sons went with him everywhere. Tullinde was born in Naggaroth, and never laid eyes on Ulthuan. It is not recalled how the House of Arn fell into ruin, but fall they did, and their gardens were swallowed by weeds.

Opinions :

High Elves : traitors, murderers and fools to boot. To be killed wherever they are found.

Lizardmen : The allies of the so-called High Elves, not to be trusted on any point.

The Hordes and Beasts of Chaos : weak and ugly creatures meddling with powers they cannot hope to control.

Daemons : arrogant, malicious spirits, not to be trusted, but infinitely useful when dominated.

Dwarfs : an ugly race that has no understanding of the powers that control the world. To be respected in battle, but not on any other point.

Orcs and Goblins : the ugliest, stupidest, and most worthless creatures that shall ever walk the earth. They wilfully destroy beauty and make things ugly, out of sheer jealousy and rage. They must be destroyed!

Tomb Kings : they praise the barren deserts. They would make all the world a desert if they could. We must stop them!

Humans : they show some promise... but they are weak. Perhaps they will prove useful allies in the many wars that we must fight, if they can be taught, if indeed they have the strength to use what we would teach.

Skaven : the foulest things that we have heard of. They despoil everything they touch, perhaps not because they would, but merely because their touch despoils. May we root out every last pestilent warren!

Wood Elves : why do these misguided cowards fear the woods? We have met the Treemen, and we do not fear them. We ought to remove them from their leaflocked fortress, and bring the spirits of the forest to heel.

Note : of the Empire of Sigmar, of Bretonnia, of the Ogres and the Vampires, neither Arn Khraid nor his descendents ever heard. Their house fell a long time ago.
Layne
Global Moderator. Everything but the weather.

Caveat Numptor.

Karonath - WS6 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: Bloodfeather, heavy armour, helm, Sea Dragon Cloak, rope x 2, month rations x 2
Inventory: longspear, 2 short swords, glaive, winter gear, shade cloak,
Mount: Dark Steed (Shiny), talisman of kurnous
Gold: 2294
Skills: Ambidexterity, Controlled Frenzy, Basic Ride, Drukh Kaganth
Class: Khainite
Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: That's for you to know and me to find out! Do I get a hint?

Post by Kefka »

Wow, wish I new of this a long time ago!

Army Name: Cult of the Cold Blooded

General:Obsidian Cuthroat and Slamensia

Philosophy: Do what it takes to win, with few casualties and lots of slaves

Background: The Obsidian family had many gifts bestowed apon them from the witch king, and when the mother bore two twins, their king decided to give them two dragons. One Dragon was long, sleek and a dark blue, the other was shorter with many spikes and horns growing off of it. It had the colour of dark red.
The two boys grew up together and were raised to fight together. One day their father was assassinated. Their mother took them quickly and continued to raise them for revenge, and to bring many slaves back for Naggoroth.
After a few years, Slamensia caught his mother preforming in acts of the slaanesh cult. In order to silence him his mother offered one of her cult members as a bride. Over the next few years, members of the cult of Slaanesh integrated through the ranks of their army.
When time finally came for them to go out into the world on their black arks, The two brothers left on their dragons. Using iconography of their two dragons, they instilled fear into their enemies. Obsidian, the other brother, found out about the members of the slaanesh cult within their ranks, but after a long decision, he decided it would be better to keep them in secret, but use them for the purpose of the witch king. So now the Cult of the Cold Blooded flies with three colours, Blue, Red, and a dark purple.

General opinion of:

High Elves: Weak cowards. They deserve death and The Cult attacks them whenever given the oppotunity.

Dark Elves: A proud and strong race.

Wood Elves: Cowards who hide away in their forests. Another weak race that the Cult attacks whenever possible

Dwarfs:Cowards who hide behind their guns. Make good slaves when it comes to building structures.

The Empire: A weak race that believes they own the world, but they shall be taken down!

Brettonia: A worthless lot that would do better allied with the Empire

Orcs and Goblins:Funny, but worthless. If they would spend less time fighting themselves and more time fighting the enemy they might pose a threat.

Lizardmen: Lands that are easy to loot and have much riches and gold

Vampire Counts: Have not encountered them, but excited for the day

Tomb Kings:Their already dead, and with a good reason

Ogres: A stupid lot, but strong arms. The cult has hired entire tribes of ogres to help them complete their tasks.

Skaven: little rats that hide away, easy to step on.

Chaos:Although generally against chaos, they do make pacts with the dark lords, specifically slaanesh.

Beastmen: The idiots of chaos, good beef though.

Fiat Obsidian - WS5 / S5 / T4 / D5 / I4
Equipment: Halberd, Zukhil Shield, Bastard Sword, Heavy Armour, Seadragon Cloak, Helmet of Slaanesh, Blackthorn Dagger
Mount: Locke (dark steed)
Gold: 488
Skills: Supernatural Awareness, Defensive Fighting, Intimidate, Drukh Kaganth (1)
Class: Warrior
Darluith
Executioner
Location: T'ularith, The Citidel of Damnation (North Carolina... for now) or running my guild forum

Post by Darluith »

Army Name: The Warhost of T'ularith

General: Darluith Anaki "The Scion of T'ularith"

Philosophy: I am no longer philosophical, an enemy is an enemy

Quotes: "Nobility is a luxury a slave driver has not the need."
"Here's a thought, they will fit nicely in the cauldron"

Background:
Darluith was once a lesser prince of Nagarythe, and served his father before him. He is a veteran of many wars as an Asur, including Finuval plain and the sundering. During the second invasion of the Druchii, his father turned to the dark kindred and this drove Darluith completely insane. He vowed to remove the taint from his line and, with his army at his back sailed to Naggaroth to claim his father's life. Word made it to Arnhiem that his father was in Naggarond, so he gathered his force and marched toward the black pine forests. In a last gesture of faith his long time friend, Prince Octavian of Caledor, sent a vessel in which Darluith sent all but 1000 of his warriors back to Nagarythe. By the time the battles were finished and he graced the gates of Naggarond, he and 4 others stood.

The Witch Kings personal guard beheaded his 4 warriors and struck him with the haft of the halberd, rendering him unconscious. He awoke to find himself in an anti-chamber, barely able to move. They had no trouble carrying him from there to the halls of his Dread Majesty. There his father stood, a lieutenant of Malekith, but without the strength, or his sword, he was unable to strike the final blow and end this. In his haste he did not realize that Malekith sensed his malice and did not find it threatening, and had him thrown in the dungeons. He emerged, fully tainted and ready to take his place at his father's side. He had returned to Ulthuan some time after his turning to reclaim something he had lost, and upon his return was greeted by a Druchii who would later be known as the creator of the T'ularith, Citadel of Damnation, on the cliffs of the Sea of Malice just beyond the Black Pine Forest. Civil war erupted and Darluith's father was murdered while he slept. Darluith was then thrown in the cells again, where his face was horribly scarred by the ravaging of the undead and Chaos that served his Dread Lord. Studying the cells construction upon completion of the city, he was able to break free and rally a force of garrison troops. This plot however, involved the Witch King and Alithar Zenobius, the Dread Lord of T'ularith was secretly plotting to overthrow Malekith with aid of the Undead and Chaos allies. He was cornered by Darluith and Cursed by his sorceress so that he would feel pain long after his death.

He was subsequently beheaded and his screams can still be heard over the cliffs where Darluith once stood as an Asur. From then on he has been known as the Scion of T'ularith, and has led many successful raids on the old world and Ulthuan.

General opinion of:

High Elves: Asur were at one point weak, and in my opinion still that way.

Dark Elves: Our brethren in arms

Wood Elves: They lack our style, but uphold some of our mannerisms.

Dwarfs: Horrid machine using cowards... I hope they fall of the edge of a cliff.

The Empire: Another example of why those horrid creatures aforementioned shouldn’t share their skills.

Bretonnia: Honourable knights with little to fight for in my opinion

Orcs and Goblins: no opportunities to face these greenskins

Lizardmen: Slow with fine trinkets to steal

Vampire Counts: Haven't seen these in their latest form (in previous editions weak)

Tomb Kings: protect our realms, just stay away from mine!

Ogres: Huge blundering masses of flubber that have no real function

Skaven: Ah the mythical rats, they're useless without crude machines and numbers.

Chaos: Control, destroy, whets the real difference here? I fail to see it.

Beastmen: Fought with these baddies once, I think I'll put my bolt throwers a little far forward next time
"I had a thought, they will fit nicely in the cauldron"
DreadLord Darluith Anaki
Silar
Cold One Knight

Post by Silar »

Hope this is ok
Army Name: The Army of Arnheim

General: High Lord Mykithvael. When he is busy with political situations, his sons (who are rivals) Kaleth and Silar take control and march on to Naggorond to join the king of kings

Philosophy: Malekith is our king and High Lord Mykithvael is second to him

Quotes: there is no quotes just the silent whisper of steel on flesh

Background:(This is outside of GW fluff and in no ways shapes the outcome for any future GW fluff...) The province of Arnheim was an Asur settlement, it was very hard to penetrate due to the forest, but lord Mykithvael found a way and his force of Druchii over run their pitiful kin a slew everyone of their sailors and took over their ships making Arnheim’s fleet feared throughout the old world.....
***There is more (writers block is a biatch), I’ll keep you posted with how Lord Mykithvael goes in the rest of his journey***

General opinion of:

High Elves: Those traitorous scum they tried to raise a settlement on Naggaroth, but now Arnheim is ours once more hail to the witch king

Dark Elves: the one true race, we kill in more exquisite ways than any other race

Wood Elves: I’ve encountered our strange kin on a slave run to the old world useful as slaves

Dwarfs: stunted bearded ferals nothing is to be gained from these vile peoples

The Empire: Their women although we use them as slaves their women make good slave girls in the flesh houses of Naggaroth

Brettonia: Burly brutish humans like their cousins in the empire make good slaves and sacrificial victims

Orcs and Goblins: these green skinned creatures make great sport in the wilds of Naggaroth

Lizardmen: I have raided their temples, killed many of them and brought back many a fine relic for Malekith as well as myself

Vampire Counts: on the one encounter with these animals they took from me my heir and my pride my son Silar curse these vile animals and I shall have revenge

Tomb Kings: the sword I carry into battle is a fabled artefact from Khemri, it was originally a pair of blades but my brother has since stolen the other, never ever get stuck in the city after dark the dead do not rest easy

Ogres: I have many in my service and although they a smelly creatures, one of them is my most loyal retainer.

Skaven: Vile creatures that need to be eradicated, a big exception to my master assassin (He is teaching at the temple in Arnheim).

Chaos: Olaf the destroyer follower of khorne betrayed me at the battle of six spires, never trust them not even the vile slaneshii’s

Beastmen: burn these mutated men they are not worthy to be deemed slave material
Prince daerlythe
Black Guard

Post by Prince daerlythe »

Army Name: The Blood Legion

General: Lord Caltheras, the Son of Khaine

Philosophy: Pain is the only true path to success. Blood is your fuel and killing your source.

Quotes: All my life, I have known pain. Now, the time has come to share it.

Background:

Caltheras was born under unusual circumstances. On Death Night, his mother walked into the Temple of Khaine in Har Ganeth and gave birth to him, proclaiming her son that of the bloody-handed god himself. When the priestesses offered the boy in the Cauldron of Blood with the other infants, he drowned all the others to keep himself afloat, remaining the only survivor.

Bearing witness to such a murderous display by a baby, the Witch Elves were quick to induct him into the Temple. But his training was not normal for an adept. In his spare time as a child he fashioned a brannding that he used on himself, burning the symbol into his chest. He volunteered to have hooks dug into himself and the priestesses pull on the chains bound to those hooks, and even disturbed a sacrifice to Khaine so as he himself could make the kill.

When Malakith heard of the youth who made pain and death his life, he travelled immediately to Har Ganeth to meet the boy. When he saw the then forty-year-old, he saw the savagery that was the root of Khaine's teachings. Proclaiming the boy to truly be the Son of Khaine, Malekith ordered his armoursmiths to craft a suit to rival his own. Made of the finest black leather and chainmail, the armour was flexible. When it was presented to Caltheras, the boy took it with grace and then killed the men who made the fabulous suit.

Malekith was pleased with the boy, and set about making a prodejet out of the youth. He and Morathi enchanted the armour and a sword of the finest craftsmanship in all of Naggaroth for the boy. Caltheras was then sent to train under the greatest warriors in Naggaroth: Tularis, Shadowblade, and Malus Darkblade among others.

At the age of a hundred, Caltheras took part in his first battles with the druchii military. On Death Night, his one hundredth birthday, his army attacked a coastal town in Bretonnia. When the Bretonnian commander slew their general, Caltheras challenged the man to single combat, and felled him with the sword Malekith had gifted him with. All who faced him were murdered in a flury of attacks. Although slaves were numerous from the fight, there were fewer than expected due to Caltheras's bloodthirsty appetite for blood.

It has been a hundred years since then, and Caltheras is now one of the most celebrated generals in Naggaroth. Where he is, no one knows but Malekith and the Temple of Khaine. Prowling the waves and coasts of the world with his army, Caltheras is known for never taking prisoners. A master of the sword, there are few that meet his legions and survive.

General opinion on:

High Elves: weak individuals who need to be killed
Dark Elves: those who follow the true way
Wood Elves: cowards
Dwarfs: fun to kill, with good treasures to send back to the king
The Empire: weak, not worth the time. maybe every now and then for fun
Bretonnia: a good race for duelling, but little else
Orcs & Goblins: all those to kill at once, this is just too much
Lizardmen: Bloodthirsty like himself
Vampire Counts: havn't met one he hasn't been able to kill yet
Tomb Kings: havn't met them yet
Ogres: make for good stew and tents
Skaven: the lowest of the low. they make for great stress relievers
Chaos: a challenge for all ages
Beastmen: like the skaven; a great stress-reliever when in need of bloodshed[/b]
Blood stains the snow. Glory to Khaine!
Wakshaani
Slave (off the Altar)

The Achiavelli Family

Post by Wakshaani »

Army Name: The Lords of Avalon

General: “Prince Vincini Achiaveli

Philosophy: Tame Albion and enjoy newfound glory.

Background:

Given the unenviable task of “Dealing with this new ‘Albion’ issue” as mostly a lark by
the Witch King, Domini Achiaveli, patriarch of the Achiaveli family, has managed to turn his
path into one of gold. He and his family were unremarkable in Naggarond, just one of dozens of noble families that would jockey for position and, while they had once been a powerful line, the past few centuries had seen them dip quite far. Indeed, two hundred years ago, the family was near to dissolution until Domini slew his father and took over, building it into an average line.
He called in many favors to get appointed to the Albion quest, a maneuver that left many of his rival families laughing that the fool had lost his mind, to waste political capital to gain what many thought of as a punishment. What they didn’t know is that he was in position of an ancient tome which described, in the vaguest of detail, the Island of the Mists, and in it he saw the future.

Gathering up his entire family, burning through all their riches to gather enough Elves, slaves, and beasts, he traded most of his fleet to another family, in exchange for one-way passage to Albion, arriving not as a scouting force, as so many other races which followed, but as a conquerer. He quickly settled, establishing a small town that he plans to grow into a seventh city, and began to both tame the land and to learn Albion’s secrets. With the rich bounty of Albion’s coast, he has managed to earn a begrudging respect from his rivals and, indeed, as the (Self-Proclaimed) Lord of Albion, he seeks to establish himself fully an equal to any of the Druchii’s other high lords. Most notable of this has been his being granted a dragon by the Witch King himself as reward for bringing Albion to heel... of course, said dragon is linked to the Witch King’s own steed, so he is wise to think that there might be more to this “gift” than first appears.

Domini has brought his entire extended family to Albion with him, but none of his children shine quite like his favored son, Vincini. Vincini, who fancies himself “Prince” or Albion but deigns to accept ‘Lord’ when not on the island, is a whirlwind of emotion, spiked with cruelty and a cunning mind. He too often squanders his potential on frivolous, hedonistic pursuits, but when driven to rage, he’s an excellent swordsman and capable enough general. His true love is hunting, given to show his superiority over lessers by crossbow bolt. Albion is a great reward for him in this regard, and he has slain many a beast never before seen by Druchii. He has largely given up his previous sport of slave release-and-slay for this new game, a change that is very much enjoyed by them. Vincini, it should be noted, wields an enchanted Heartseeker, showing how much he values ‘sport’ compared to the kill.

Vincini is married, but has taken his sister, the sorceress Concetta, as his plaything, quite against her will. She withstood his rare assault in the past, but his recent removal of her paramor to the honorable ‘promotion’ of Cold One Knight has left her bitter, with the ice-cold hatred that only a Dark Elf can know. Concetta is second only to her father’s personal sorcerers in power, but cannot use this power openly on her brother for fear of retribution by her father, should his favorite be harmed. For now, she waits, plotting revenge. Like her brother, Concetta has powerful emotions, given to fits of passion worthy of a Witch Elf but tries to control it, thinking it weakens her magical arts. The virtual loss of her beloved wracks her with grief, she finds her brother repulsive, and she is jealous of all magics stronger than her own.

The man, if he is a man, who calls himself “McDeath” is an enigma. One of the Dark Emissaries of Albion, he was waiting at the shore for Domini’s fleet when they first arrived and was given private audience immediately. He is still questioned by the self-styled “King of Albion”, but has taken more to advising Vincini, for reasons of his own. Several other Emissaries have taken up advisor positions among the settlement, and have been accepted at Domini’s command. That all have chosen to call themselves “McDeath” seems to be some inner joke of theirs, but it is of little import to the Druchii, who crave only power.

Lesser lights of the Lords of Albion include Paoli D’spair, leader of the Cold One Knights and Concetta’s consort-grown-cold, Tereza, Concetta’s understudy and general lackey sorceress, Anna Mari Achiavelli, the youngest of Domini’s children and rookie witch-elf, Giorgio Alpona, Vinicini’s personal beastmaster, Antonia, the family-less assassin given to Vincini as a personal bodyguard by his father, and Luciana, and otherwise average sorceress not part of Concetta’s “clique” who McDeath has taken a personal intrest in, having gone so far as to give her a tome which contains spells of the Dark Emissary. To what end this leads is unknown.

Domini’s army, and by extension Vinicini’s as well as the other family members’, is quite
standard for a Naggaround-flavored force, with large number of Dark Elves taking up sword and spear or light crossbow, a smattering of loyal Executioners or Witch Elves, and, of course, repeating bolt throwers removed from his raiding vessels to make more room for plunder to be shipped back to the Witch King There is a larger than average level of beast in the Lords of Albion, as befits the masters of this new wild island, but the Lords themselves never ride to battle on Cold Ones, having a great disregard for the emotionless state that it leaves a rider in. They instead take to horse or Dark Pegasus, trading raw power for a heart full of fire, not ice. The Lords of Albion have more magical power than most, thanks to the frequent use of Dark Emissary, .and the use of Fenbeasts grants them unique battlefield tactics.
Wakshaani
Slave (off the Altar)

The Achiavelli Family

Post by Wakshaani »

Army Name: The Lords of Avalon

General: “Prince Vincini Achiaveli

Philosophy: Tame Albion and enjoy newfound glory.

Background:

Given the unenviable task of “Dealing with this new ‘Albion’ issue” as mostly a lark by
the Witch King, Domini Achiaveli, patriarch of the Achiaveli family, has managed to turn his
path into one of gold. He and his family were unremarkable in Naggarond, just one of dozens of noble families that would jockey for position and, while they had once been a powerful line, the past few centuries had seen them dip quite far. Indeed, two hundred years ago, the family was near to dissolution until Domini slew his father and took over, building it into an average line.
He called in many favors to get appointed to the Albion quest, a maneuver that left many of his rival families laughing that the fool had lost his mind, to waste political capital to gain what many thought of as a punishment. What they didn’t know is that he was in position of an ancient tome which described, in the vaguest of detail, the Island of the Mists, and in it he saw the future.

Gathering up his entire family, burning through all their riches to gather enough Elves, slaves, and beasts, he traded most of his fleet to another family, in exchange for one-way passage to Albion, arriving not as a scouting force, as so many other races which followed, but as a conquerer. He quickly settled, establishing a small town that he plans to grow into a seventh city, and began to both tame the land and to learn Albion’s secrets. With the rich bounty of Albion’s coast, he has managed to earn a begrudging respect from his rivals and, indeed, as the (Self-Proclaimed) Lord of Albion, he seeks to establish himself fully an equal to any of the Druchii’s other high lords. Most notable of this has been his being granted a dragon by the Witch King himself as reward for bringing Albion to heel... of course, said dragon is linked to the Witch King’s own steed, so he is wise to think that there might be more to this “gift” than first appears.

Domini has brought his entire extended family to Albion with him, but none of his children shine quite like his favored son, Vincini. Vincini, who fancies himself “Prince” or Albion but deigns to accept ‘Lord’ when not on the island, is a whirlwind of emotion, spiked with cruelty and a cunning mind. He too often squanders his potential on frivolous, hedonistic pursuits, but when driven to rage, he’s an excellent swordsman and capable enough general. His true love is hunting, given to show his superiority over lessers by crossbow bolt. Albion is a great reward for him in this regard, and he has slain many a beast never before seen by Druchii. He has largely given up his previous sport of slave release-and-slay for this new game, a change that is very much enjoyed by them. Vincini, it should be noted, wields an enchanted Heartseeker, showing how much he values ‘sport’ compared to the kill.

Vincini is married, but has taken his sister, the sorceress Concetta, as his plaything, quite against her will. She withstood his rare assault in the past, but his recent removal of her paramor to the honorable ‘promotion’ of Cold One Knight has left her bitter, with the ice-cold hatred that only a Dark Elf can know. Concetta is second only to her father’s personal sorcerers in power, but cannot use this power openly on her brother for fear of retribution by her father, should his favorite be harmed. For now, she waits, plotting revenge. Like her brother, Concetta has powerful emotions, given to fits of passion worthy of a Witch Elf but tries to control it, thinking it weakens her magical arts. The virtual loss of her beloved wracks her with grief, she finds her brother repulsive, and she is jealous of all magics stronger than her own.

The man, if he is a man, who calls himself “McDeath” is an enigma. One of the Dark Emissaries of Albion, he was waiting at the shore for Domini’s fleet when they first arrived and was given private audience immediately. He is still questioned by the self-styled “King of Albion”, but has taken more to advising Vincini, for reasons of his own. Several other Emissaries have taken up advisor positions among the settlement, and have been accepted at Domini’s command. That all have chosen to call themselves “McDeath” seems to be some inner joke of theirs, but it is of little import to the Druchii, who crave only power.

Lesser lights of the Lords of Albion include Paoli D’spair, leader of the Cold One Knights and Concetta’s consort-grown-cold, Tereza, Concetta’s understudy and general lackey sorceress, Anna Mari Achiavelli, the youngest of Domini’s children and rookie witch-elf, Giorgio Alpona, Vinicini’s personal beastmaster, Antonia, the family-less assassin given to Vincini as a personal bodyguard by his father, and Luciana, and otherwise average sorceress not part of Concetta’s “clique” who McDeath has taken a personal intrest in, having gone so far as to give her a tome which contains spells of the Dark Emissary. To what end this leads is unknown.

Domini’s army, and by extension Vinicini’s as well as the other family members’, is quite
standard for a Naggaround-flavored force, with large number of Dark Elves taking up sword and spear or light crossbow, a smattering of loyal Executioners or Witch Elves, and, of course, repeating bolt throwers removed from his raiding vessels to make more room for plunder to be shipped back to the Witch King There is a larger than average level of beast in the Lords of Albion, as befits the masters of this new wild island, but the Lords themselves never ride to battle on Cold Ones, having a great disregard for the emotionless state that it leaves a rider in. They instead take to horse or Dark Pegasus, trading raw power for a heart full of fire, not ice. The Lords of Albion have more magical power than most, thanks to the frequent use of Dark Emissary, .and the use of Fenbeasts grants them unique battlefield tactics.
Javert
Beastmaster

Post by Javert »

Army Name: The Grayhost of Reich

General: Highborn Wneras Reich

Philosophy: The Druchii has spent too long lying in their own filth while their brave corsairs fight for men to do their work for them. Slaanesh has poisoned their society and made of them weaklings and cowards. The worship of any god can only lead to being manipulated by those weaker than you. It is time for the House of Reich to take it's place as the ruling house of Naggaroth, and Wneras Reich to cut the Witch-King from his throne.

Background: The Grayhost is a formation of proud Druchii who have found their way out of the sticky web of worship. It is mostly formed from the solid foundations of the Noble House of Reich and the Cold Ones they ride. The House has gone back to the ways of doing things for themselves so they are not tempted by the Prince of Excess. They bolster their ranks with slaves they train to wield repeater crossbows and crews of Black Arks they have converted to their way of thinking. Finally, the power of the Host comes from Wneras' wife, Mloragiz, who breeds War Hydras.

General opinion of...

High Elves: Worse even than what the Druchii have twisted themselves to become. They do not deserve to bear the gift of virtual immortality and will have it cut from their hearts whenever the opportunity arises. No High Elf escapes from a battle with the Grayhost of Reich.

Dark Elves: Twisted by their worship of gods, they have become weak and lazy, not worthy to rule the land of Naggaroth.

Wood Elves: The worst of those who have stolen the gift of virtual immortality. Their existence is meaningless, and thus they do not deserve it. The Grayhost has no time hunting down meaningless flies but will cut them down if they cross their path.

Dwarfs: Disgusting regressions which scar the mountains of the world. Like the Wood Elves they are but flies to the Grayhost.

The Empire: They lack any years upon them, as any battle you fight with them, a century later all those who may have survived the battle would have decayed away.

Brettonia: Perhaps a mirror of what the Druchii are to the Asur, they have degraded themselves as the Druchii have. But, as the Empire, they have little time to do it in, so their deaths lack meaning.

Orcs and Goblins: An infection on the world that needs to be cleaned.

Lizardmen: A mystery tp the Grayhost. They know only tales of them.

Vampire Counts: Interesting creatures. In order to escape their meaningless lives, the men make themselves immortal. Again, they know only tales.

Tomb Kings: Not alive, not even showing a sign of life. They are a merely an annoyance that may cross the Grayhost's path.

Ogres: Barely sentient, tricking them is child's play to the Druchii. Battle is rarely fought with them, the Grayhost has no time to waste.

Skaven: A worse infection than even the Greenskins, the Grayhost detest their existence.

Chaos: The spit on the shoe of the Grayhost. Their existence poisons good Druchii and thus they are the prime enemy of the Grayhost.

Beastmen: They are treated as the same as Skaven to the Grayhost, they can rarely discern the difference.