About Teclis and the Dark Elves or how to retake Ulthuan?

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Highborn on black dragon
Executioner

About Teclis and the Dark Elves or how to retake Ulthuan?

Post by Highborn on black dragon »

Long ago i read a topic in which was said that Teclis had a vision how he joined Malekith? Can someone tell me where is the story about this vision? And what do you think will happen if he actually join our ranks? Will the Druchii take back, what is rightfully ours and what will happen then?
Sanity is highly overrated
Eldacar
Loremaster

Post by Eldacar »

It was a vision of a possible future/alternate future that could have happened (but didn't, obviously). He saw it while he was traveling through the Paths of the Old Ones and/or the Aethyr during Giantslayer.

EDIT: Checking the book, they (the visions) were more like miniature parallel universes inside little "bubbles" within the Aethyr, formed from Teclis' own dreams and nightmares.
"I live in hope and fear. Hope that once more the Lords of Caledor will ride on the backs of Dragons. Fear that if we do, when we do, it will be our last ride." ~Imrik, High Prince

Initiative Leader - Editors
Mr. tibbs
Shade

Post by Mr. tibbs »

Lol if Teclis become a Dark Elf he would immediately lose a spell casting level and the Total Power on any doubles rule!
Son of khaine
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Son of khaine »

Screw Teclis! We don't need that clown! Morathi is just as good as him and a better fighter! Malekith is better than his and as good a fighter as Teclis! I think it will be cool if they made charachters for Urial and Nagaira from the Malus Darkblade books, that would be sooooo cool.
We shall seize Ulthuan, PS Nagaira sounds like she's hot! F*** the Wood Elves!