Most Powerful Fluff Character

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Visus blackblade
Slave (off the Altar)

Most Powerful Fluff Character

Post by Visus blackblade »

Myself and my friends often discuss this and it is a fun subject especially when we each have differant armies and small bit of biasism gets involved, often resulting in some hot violent debates!

Living characters only :) Or Undead I guess lol

Personally I feel Lizardmen's Lord Mazdamundi would be the currant strongest character in the world. Oldest and most powerful Slann which is no mere feat, can shift entire mountain ranges, divert lakes and seas, crack open the earth and swallow armies whole amoungst other things. I really don't know anything that could go toe-to-toe with it.

I'd probably have to say Archaon or Malekith next, both are overall great generals, mages and CC'ers. Teclis may have lost if he did not have to use the power of the staff. Suppose Malekith does have all that magic empowering armor :)

Nagash deserves a mention :)
You play the hand you're dealth, thats why Druchii cheat.
Fingol darkwater
Witch King's Envoy

Post by Fingol darkwater »

Nagash deserves to be in his own category in my opinion. There was a time when he was nigh invincible, but he keeps getting chopped to pieces :P . You cannot get rid of him though, not until Chaos eventually swallows up everything including itself.
Druchii Discussion and History mod

Behind every mask, is a man
who can't live in his own skin.
He lives by the flask.
He bathes in his past
and dies of his own sins
Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

Really in fluff I'd say Morghor. As far as I know he transforms creatures into spawn, all he would have to do is get into a few villages and presto, he would have an army of spawn. If he doesn't do this as I thought then Perhapse Lord Kroak, only first gen slaan left.
"I have this magic sword, it kills people when you stick it in them"
Scion of naggaroth
Noble

Post by Scion of naggaroth »

I'm not sure how far up there, but Van Horstmann should be one of the ones high up. Ruling over his coven of sorcerers and with a vast number of cults under his sway, mebbe a different type of power to other people but tonnes of it all the same.
Group 20
Alidith Du'Sletch

(WS) 5 (S) 4 (T) 2 (D) 4 (I) 4

Skills; 2 weapon fighting, Uncontrollable frenzy

Equipment; Longsword, Dagger, Winter cloak, Map of an Estate, Letter, 150 gold coins
Visus blackblade
Slave (off the Altar)

Demendred wrote:Perhapse Lord Kroak, only first gen slaan left.

I beleive Lord Kroak is actually dead, only the strength of his will keeps his spirit near his mummified corpse :) No doubt imo strongest character ever in Warhammer World when alive.
Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

You said at the beggining undead characters as well.
Slortor
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Slortor »

hmmm - a strong case could be made for 1)Fateweaver and 2) Kolek

realisitcally Kolek probably doesnt make it - shame cause he is incredable... might even be able to take someone like Kroak with a little luck and a bad choice of spells from Kroak...

How about Aenerion? only character to have ever contained 2 gods simultaneously and wielded a weapon capable of killing gods - not bad...
Name: Khalia D'Vaarko (meaning: Khalia, property of Vaarko)
Height/Weight: 5'6", 8 stone
Other: no distinguishing features, barring the brand of a great house left wrist.
Class: Mage
Equipment: Robes, Dagger, Staff
Skills: Power of Ulgu, Power of Chamon
Stats: Ws3, S3, T3, D4, I5

lrnec wrote: Reality and truth is more brutal than almost any fantasy game
Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

@Slortor, I think its just for living characters so Aenarion can't qualify.
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

Malekith

Because he rules a nation *with a style!*

Morathi

Because Malekith will do anything mommy says :twisted:
7th edition army book:
Games Played: 213
Games Won: 114 (54%)
Games Drawn: 33 (15%)
Games Lost: 66 (31%)

8th Edition army book W/D/L:
Druchii: 36/4/16
Mostlyharmless
Noble

Post by Mostlyharmless »

Furion, obviously.
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

On a serious note though

Sigmar

He kicked Nagash's undead butt and ascended to godhood. So he's kinda immortal now
7th edition army book:

Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

I believe that sigmar can't personelly take any direct action but it is true that he would be quite powerful but by that arguement so is every other god out there and how does one measure a gods strength against anothers?
Visus blackblade
Slave (off the Altar)

Demendred wrote:You said at the beggining undead characters as well.

Is Kroak really undead though? :)

Certainly back in his day Sigmar would've kcike a lot of ass, only person to beat Skulltaker I think.
Grez90
The Tamer of Sea Dragons

Post by Grez90 »

yeah kroak the special character is the spirit of lord kroak, he was the last slann to be slain in the coming of chaos, and was said to be the first slann ever to be spawned.
Daemons were obliterated as they tried to touch his spirit, and what is left is his mummifies remains.
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

Demendred wrote:I believe that sigmar can't personelly take any direct action but it is true that he would be quite powerful but by that arguement so is every other god out there and how does one measure a gods strength against anothers?

<points in the direction of huge smoking crater where Mordheim once stood>
Nope, no direct action at all ;)
7th edition army book:

Fingol darkwater
Witch King's Envoy

Post by Fingol darkwater »

Dalamar wrote:On a serious note though

Sigmar

He kicked Nagash's undead butt and ascended to godhood. So he's kinda immortal now

Not quite. Sigmar died and was swallowed by the Aether like everyone else. The Sigmar god that the Empire worships is an entirely different being that took shape because enough souls started to believe in it.
Druchii Discussion and History mod

Behind every mask, is a man
who can't live in his own skin.
He lives by the flask.
He bathes in his past
and dies of his own sins
No one
Noble

Post by No one »

i think it should be nagash or sigmar for the reasons mentioned by most other people here, and as far as i know sigmar did ascend to godhood instead of dieing (i think i read that in the book called 'the live of sigmar', a small, brown, book with the twin-tailed comet on the cover).
'with hatred all things are possible' -Malus of Hag Greaf-

"3/4 of games are won by deathstars. Copy this into your signature if you still use real tactics to win"
Lodark
Cold One Knight

Post by Lodark »

FLuff wise, I think Orion should be right up there. He is a God afterall. Similarly, so should Ariel.
Alshar Calaelen
WS: 3
S: 5
T: 4
D: 3
I: 3

Equipment:
Repeater Crossbow, Dagger, shield and light armour.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Realy more in the way of being personifications of Gods, their actual powers are very limited (though admitedly still very immpressive). Naggash is a tricky one because he seems to do a lot of waxing and waneing, at some points he was neigh god like and wiped out an entire nation with a single spell before raising them all to do his biding, but he's not doing that at the moment now is he? No he's hiding in a warpstone coverd mountain (I think, please correct me if he has now moved out).

Certain deamons could be claiments, though unfortunatly not Belakor as it turns out he is patheticly weak staked up to Teclis, it depends on who you class as being a charactor. If people mentioned in fluff e.g the Liber Chaotica count then I would throw in a vote for Azazel, captain of Slaanesh's deamonic legions. Ofcourse if you look at the more conventional charactors, ie those in the game its self or commonly mentioned in the fluff I have to put in a vote for Malekith for overall power, political, military and magical combined. With an autocratic rule over one of the largest nations on the planet, spies in every city and the power to banish a deamonic legion (I assume as Teclis managed it and Malekith is Teclis's equal) he edges over the finish line. Masamundi probobly could beat him spell for spell but taking the broader view our boy gets the gold.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Tich
Highborn

Post by Tich »

Finding the strongest fluff character is tricky, mostly because of the way the fluff changes as GW has to make some good character uber strong to deal with the latest incursion of chaos or its like. I mean Teclis destroying an entire daemon army on his own is a bit much but it was what GW needed to do, otherwise how would they have worked there defeat into it.
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Nagash. 'nuff said.

He is pretty much a god now, he is just dormant for now regaining power. Just wait til he returns, then we will see who is laughing Kroaky :twisted:
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

Most powerful living now, that would be the last 5 of the 2nd Generation Slann i think, specifically Lord Mazdamundi as has already been said is possibly the most powerful of all. Below him (them) i would have Malekith, Teclis, Archaon, Tyrion, Bel'akor and Morathi.

However, compared to the ages past, Aenarion is the only one who had the power to stand up and destroy gods. He is easily the most powerful being to have ever lived, and will ever live.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Fulgrim wrote:Nagash. 'nuff said.

He is pretty much a god now, he is just dormant for now regaining power. Just wait til he returns, then we will see who is laughing Kroaky :twisted:

If Sigmar and and some fairly normal human king can chop him into bite sixed cubes with a fancy magic knife I think that Kroak would put a stop to him. Its unfair, but the bad guys never get to win, the best they get is to bide their time in a state of power.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Almundis
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Almundis »

What about Valten? He is Sigmar's reincarnation after all...
name: Rhyithan Uematsu
WS 4 (5)
Str 4
T 4
Dxty 2
Int 5
Equipment: Longsword, Shield, Lightarmor, Seadragon Cloak, Enchanted Draich (+1 WS).
skills: Two-Handed Weapon Fighting
10gc

awesome tattoo - priceless.
Dark knight
Black Guard

Post by Dark knight »

Valten lost to Archaon during the Storm of Chaos, so can't be him. I would probably give my vote to the 2nd gen Slanns like Voodoomaster and perhaps Malekith after them.