Returning to Naggaroth

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Fingol23
Malekith's Personal Guard

Returning to Naggaroth

Post by Fingol23 »

The question I have is how a Druchii would attain a position of power or prestige in Naggaroth without being born into it. In this case it is a Druchii who has lived outside of Naggaroth for a long time but I would think the same would apply to a Druchii born into a lesser noble house who seeks advancement.
WIP First War Against Chaos Expansion
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7da5c4719

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Skills: Basic Stealth
Items: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

Druchii born outside of Naggaroth? There's only one other possibility, on board of one of the Black Arks... But they are essentially moving part of Naggaroth ;)

So truly, it only matters what family he was born into.

But remember that long time spent outside the courts in Naggaroth will mean that this druchii is badly versed in politics and underhanded dealings of the druchii nobility so he'd most probably don't fare too well no matter his birth.
7th edition army book:
Games Played: 213
Games Won: 114 (54%)
Games Drawn: 33 (15%)
Games Lost: 66 (31%)

8th Edition army book W/D/L:
Druchii: 36/4/16
Ranieth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ranieth »

Connection to someone powerful is the key I would say. As such I would go for being adopted or supported by a more powerful house.
Perhaps being granted a writ of iron as described in the army book and working from there would be a neat idea.