What if the Dark Elves finally won?

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Zardock
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Zardock »

Yeah, and he got it from an evil chaos city, and shortly afterwards he starts to enact his plans to overthrow the Pheonix King. It didn't take over his mind as such, but it altered his perception of himself just abit. He thought that with it he would be powerful enough to do anything he wanted.
Join the Shrine of the Serpent today!
Brotherhood of the Coast!

Zardock (Group 27)
Class: Trainee of Khaine
WS:4 / S:5 / T:3 / D:4 / I:2
Equipment: Short sword and Dagger, 50g in a pouch.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Uncontrollable Frenzy

The Keeper of the D.net Battle Records.
Highborn on black dragon
Executioner

Post by Highborn on black dragon »

Zardock wrote:Yeah, and he got it from an evil chaos city, and shortly afterwards he starts to enact his plans to overthrow the Pheonix King. It didn't take over his mind as such, but it altered his perception of himself just abit. He thought that with it he would be powerful enough to do anything he wanted.

Actually he started planning to overthrow the Phoenix King when he realised (thanks to Morathi), that everything he was doing was in order to get to the throne and that he'll never get it, unless he kills Bel Shanaar
Sanity is highly overrated
Maskar
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Maskar »

As a new member I would like to put in my thoughts on Druchii History.
2 things here I don´t realy understand. I have read the Malus Dark blade story and ofc the last 3 army books from GW and the geniside taking place would probaly just leed to the end of Elves as a race.
Second. As long as Morathi keep using chaos magic all "good" races will fight against her so if Malakith is to take the Phoenix crown he would have to concure the world.
If my spelling is wrong I am sorry. English is not my first language
The end justify the means
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

Morathi doesn't use Chaos Magic, she uses Dark Magic, they are very different.

And it's Malekith's plan to conquer the world. But one can't be the ruler of the world without first being the ruler of their own country.
7th edition army book:
Games Played: 213
Games Won: 114 (54%)
Games Drawn: 33 (15%)
Games Lost: 66 (31%)

8th Edition army book W/D/L:
Druchii: 36/4/16
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

I don't think Malekith is much interested in conquering the world. Ulthuan is his sole obsession.
Zardock
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Zardock »

And after Ulthuan, Elven superiority over the entire world, he is only obsessed with Ulthuan because he thought he would have it already and be taking over the rest of the world.

Zardock (Group 27)

Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

I don't know... I always envisioned Malekith as one that, if he were to finally get Ulthuan, he'd be all "Now what..." and not know what to do with it, and where to go from there.
Zardock
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Zardock »

Maybe he would now, but during the sundering, he wanted Ulthuan so he could create a global Elven Empire under his rule.

Zardock (Group 27)

Masked jackal
Noble

Post by Masked jackal »

I figure by now he'd just see Ulthuan as the first step to conquering the world. That or completely destroying it.
Maskar
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Maskar »

Ok so Morathi dosen´t use chaos magic? If you read the page describing Dark magic it says. The first of the Elves to venture into this forbidden territory was Morathi, the mother of the Witch King. With dark rituals and bloody sacrifices, she wielded the raw power of Chaos. Yes it´s called Dark Magic but come on.
Zardock
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Zardock »

All magic comes from Chaos, what Dark magic is, is magic that has not been seperated into the 8 winds. It is pure magic from the Realms of Chaos... Chaos magic would be more like the lores granted to the followers of chaos, spells that come directly from the big 4.

Zardock (Group 27)

Maskar
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Maskar »

Ok I give in :) .
I will try and wright it in a different way.
What I meant was that as long as the Druchii tamper with Chaos/Evil the "good" races will fight them.
Taking magic out of the picture I don´t belive any of the races will accept Dark Elf rule so no matter what to take Ulthuan would bring world war. So no matter if it was the plan taking Ulthuan would bring Malekith either world Domination or death.
And knowing the Druchii way. World domination would bring forth the end of the world.
Any way thats my thoughts. :)
Darkprincess
Chosen Babe of Slaanesh

Post by Darkprincess »

Morathi will open the Realm of Chaos fully.

Slaanesh eats Morathi

Lonicera returns as a Daemon Princess and takes control

I rule the world !

I'm not really seeing a downside to this MWHAHAHAHA :twisted:
The Dark Princess
High Priestess of the Cult Of Pleasure

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nighmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Maskar wrote:Ok I give in :) .
I will try and wright it in a different way.
What I meant was that as long as the Druchii tamper with Chaos/Evil the "good" races will fight them.

As far as I understand it Dhar is suposed to be a natural (if such a word can be rightly applied here) phenonamon in the warp. For whatever reason at certain points the wind stop flowing and stagnate, all congelling into a big sticky mass of undifferentiated power, very dangerus, very difficult to control and very powerful. Using Dark magic might have its own malicious side effects but it is no more Chaosish than using the regular winds.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Masked jackal
Noble

Post by Masked jackal »

darkprincess wrote:Morathi will open the Realm of Chaos fully.

Slaanesh eats Morathi

Lonicera returns as a Daemon Princess and takes control

I rule the world !

I'm not really seeing a downside to this MWHAHAHAHA :twisted:

More like Morathi is accepted into Slaanesh's great big orgy for letting him have everything. :P
Maskar
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Maskar »

Using Dark magic might have its own malicious side effects but it is no more Chaosish than using the regular winds.

Ofcause you ar right. I still belive that the special rule of the Dark Elves points to the fact that they ignore control and warnings of disaster to gain more power. In my opinion that makes it evil. Maby I should have said the Dark Elf using the magic and not the magic is evil.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

People ignore dangers for more power all the time, switching from clubs to swords is dangerus and grants more power, does that make blacksmiths evil?
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Gentleman of Moderation
Sweeping death
Shade

Post by Sweeping death »

I don´t think that Malekith would either destroy the Vortex, nor take Khaine´s Sword. Although obsessed with power and totally ruthless, he didn´t take the Sword when he had the opportunity (controll of the blighted isles) and was rather worried that that usurper Asurian tyrant would take it.

The attempt to unleash chaos was, as said by others before, only a last desperate effort to win the civil war. If the Witch King is rational enough not to take the Sword of Khaine, he´s also rational enough not to destroy the Vortex, now that this measure wouldn´t be necessary.

Also, even though Morathi is clearly involved with chaos worship and created the cults of pleasure, a significant majority of Druchii society is staunchly anti-chaos, be it because they are khainite, be it because they still see themselves as the true elves and followers of Aenarion the Defender, with Chaos as THE old and most hated enemy (after the asurian traitors, of course).

Furthermore, from my understanding of DE fluff and Malekiths motivation, the united elves under their rightful King would than continue to follow Aenarions heritage of a warrior life and impose their will on the lesser races (someone has to work, after all).

The Asurian´s mixing with the slave races (they even taught the barbarian humans how to use magic!) and wanting of a "peaceful and warm" world, full of art, poetry and other useless whimpish distractions was one of the most important reasons why Malekith wasn´t crowned as the Phoenix King and why the Naggarythe elves, and later the Naggarothi, supported and still support him as Aenarion 's heir and their war leader.

Now, 5000 years of pirating and enslaving later, I really don´t see the Druchii stopping after retaking Ulthuan and going into inward isolationism. They´d conquer the other rebellious elven colonies and than use the whole power of their ocean spanning Empire to ever more aggressive raiding and conquest warfare.

Perhaps even to other worlds :lol:, as another member suggested! Hail Malekith indeed! :twisted:
L1qw1d
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by L1qw1d »

Hrmmmm... When the Druchii win... ok how about: Morathi DOES let the winds out and unleashes Chaos upon the world. Hellebron and Malekith however, find a way to protect the Dark Elves, and while the other armies fight and die for millennia, the Druchii stay in a massive cut off part of the world.

Being sectioned off, they turn their region into one giant interwoven city- with no access to magic they create a new system of travel. Having Morathi no longer influencing Malekith, he sets up a militaristic city state, where breeding is required for status rising, and the Druchii begin "playing" with their slaves, devising new forms of torture.

AND THEN ONE DAY

the "wall" drops away, as if it had been bathed in acid. All that remains of the Old World are skaven, bodies, chaos beasts and ruins or tiny outposts of other races, all weak and overtaken. At this point Society turns on itself after years of suppression and degradation. hordes and swarms of lower level people storm Malekith's castle and release abominations and experiments en masse. Malekith is slain in the battle- but his spirit and his armour live on... lost to time, but hungering...

Having had her most extensive powers spent, Hellebron dies. Magic begins "misbehaving". and Malus and the majority of Malekith's Lords are found dead. The warp winds coalesce into a massive image of Morathi- now only semi-sentient, but controlling the warp as if it were her own body. The only way in or out is via the new bolt holes to other places- random and dangerous technology that randomly shunts the user out of the Warp in unknown places- and in their 3rd "test" they discover that they hadn't eradicated their Elven brethren after all... and about 36999 YEARS have passed, and they need to update THAT codex..
Oderint dum Metuant.
Babnik
Black Guard

Post by Babnik »

Once Druchii rule Ulthuan, Slaaneshi and Khainite will start kill each other while united Brets, Tileans, Empire, Lizzies will prepare to invade our new conquered lands. Of course, chaos barbarians will take the opportunity to storm Naggaroth. Once our empire is destroyed after a bitter war, we'll be hidding in caves like in AD&D world!!!!
Our club's facebook page:
Fantastique Bataillon de Joinville
Look for French tourneys pics galleries!
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Why would they bother? Ulthuan was never theres in the first place and so long as the Dark elves left the vortex well alone the Slaan have no reason to want them destroyed, at least no more reason than normal.

Gentleman of Moderation
Svarthofthi
Executioner
Location: Within the nightmare twists and turns of Hag Graef.

Post by Svarthofthi »

Dalamar wrote:Oh, and Morathi is not a chaos worshipper. It's a bit more complicated than that, read "Malekith" ;)

I want to believe that! I read Malekith. She seems a fervent supporter of the Slanneshi cults. Course I've always said that she seemed to dabble with all sorts of gods including Khaine.

Point is, my friend says its all a Slannesh thing. She does it all for the Prince of Pleasure.

Could you by chance enlighten me to your point of view? I'd very much love to have a good argument as to why she is NOT a pawn of the Chaos gods.
"I have heard the call to power! Who of you can say you'd dare tread the same path as I?"
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

She seems a fervent supporter of the Slanneshi cults

Fervent supporter of Cytharai cults, not Slaaneshi. Khaine, Ereth Khial, Morai-Heg or Hekarti have little to do with Slaanesh. Atharti is somewhat similar but still not Slaanesh.

She does it all for the Prince of Pleasure.

She does it all for herself and herself alone, well, sometimes for her son.

Problem is, all chaos gods feed on emotions of mortals, so you could say that yes, Morathi's actions do indeed feed Slaanesh's power. But she herself doesn't do what she does to empower Slaanesh, it's a side effect of how chaos works. All battles feed Khorne, but you wouldn't say that there are any Khorne Worshippers in an Asur vs. Bretonnia battle.
7th edition army book:

Svarthofthi
Executioner
Location: Within the nightmare twists and turns of Hag Graef.

Post by Svarthofthi »

Dalamar wrote:
She seems a fervent supporter of the Slanneshi cults

Fervent supporter of Cytharai cults, not Slaaneshi. Khaine, Ereth Khial, Morai-Heg or Hekarti have little to do with Slaanesh. Atharti is somewhat similar but still not Slaanesh.

She does it all for the Prince of Pleasure.

She does it all for herself and herself alone, well, sometimes for her son.

Problem is, all chaos gods feed on emotions of mortals, so you could say that yes, Morathi's actions do indeed feed Slaanesh's power. But she herself doesn't do what she does to empower Slaanesh, it's a side effect of how chaos works. All battles feed Khorne, but you wouldn't say that there are any Khorne Worshippers in an Asur vs. Bretonnia battle.

Thats the thing I was arguing for the most part with my friend. What it ended up boiling down to though was that they were pleasure cults doing awful things and what not.

I realize the Elves have Atharti which could be construed as an image of Slaanesh. Kind of an aggravating argument.
"I have heard the call to power! Who of you can say you'd dare tread the same path as I?"
Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Post by Dalamar »

And so they have Khaine who is often confused with Khorne... and Hekarti could be confused with Tzeentch (to an extend, both dealing with everything magical).

But all gods in warhammer universe, be them elven, human, dwarf or chaos gods, exist because of the emotions of mortals. The great four (Khaine, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh) embody the most primal of those emotions, those inherent in every mortal.

Slaanesh will gain as much power from a dwarf jeweler who takes pleasure and pride from cutting gemstones in fascinating shapes as he/she will from an elf taking pleasure from creating a lifelike painting.

But don't try to convince anyone that a dwarf god will even acknowledge that elven painter. Or any elven god look on that dwarf (Vaul maybe, but Vaul is more about perfection in creation rather than taking pleasure in the act of creation)
7th edition army book: