COB base..need help

Discover the age-old techniques of painting...

Moderators: Layne, xFallenx, cultofkhaine

Forum rules
Remember that picture file size should be no larger than 256KB.
For the full Painting and Modelling rules, visit [url]http://www.druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27440[/url]
Brachenshire
Executioner

COB base..need help

Post by Brachenshire »

Anyone of you could give me an easy step by step way to paint the TILE that the COB base is made of?...

I recently did some conversion on my COB and in the process of painting it but I never painted TILE before.

Is there a good like to step by step this or if you guys got a formula you use that would be AWESOME to share....Thank you

Branchenshire
Brachenshire
Executioner

Post by Brachenshire »

Currently working my way down to the base....

I looked at the tile pattern I have in my house and the colors within it...There is mainly whites and browns in it...I would like to try to the have that tile effect I guess...just not sure how to achieve it..

HELP would be much appreciated :)...
Dyvim tvar
Lord of the Dragon Caves
Lord of the Dragon Caves

Post by Dyvim tvar »

You can see the tile you are trying to imitate -- but we cannot. Unless you post a photo, it's hard for anyone to offer meaningful help.
Truly These are the End Times ...
Duguay-trouin
Shade

Post by Duguay-trouin »

Not really sure what you are trying to do, I thought that the COB had a bunch of sculls on the base.

If you are painting tiles, you should paint them the colour that you want them to be. For example, if you want them to look like they are made of stone, use grays. If you want them to look ceramic than use white, and brown or gray, and then maybe add a gloss if you want a shinny appearance.

As far as I know, there is no special technique designed for painting Tiles.