Hellebron

Have a question about the Warhammer rules? Ask them here!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Hyetemplar
Noble

Hellebron

Post by Hyetemplar »

Hi, I am just wondering if anyone out here knows the statistics and abilities of the 6th edt. Hellebron as the link for it at warhammer does not work.
thank you!
Kouran's 1.ltd.
Warrior

Post by Kouran's 1.ltd. »

Hyetemplar
Noble

Post by Hyetemplar »

thank you!
One by one the penguins steal my sanity.
Ripskeen
Executioner

Post by Ripskeen »

About Hellebron's attack profile stats, does he get an extra attack for two hand weapons? It doesn't say on the GW site. I know for Malekith it's clearly printed saying he gets an extra attack as the destroyer and hand of khaine counts as two hand weapons.

@Bucheronis- How is it possible for her to make 5 S10 hits if she already committed some of those attacks to her parrying blade? And correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the parrying blade effect wears off after that combat phase and you must allocate them again in the next combat phase? I think that's how it works.
Bleys
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Bleys »

Yes, she would get the extra attack for the second hand weapon.

And the tactic that was presented is over the course of two rounds. On the first round you allocate the attacks with 5 to the parrying blade and one to the other weapon. On the next round you fight in initiative order, and that's when you unload the 5 S10 attacks.
Currently Listening To: In Flames
Ripskeen
Executioner

Post by Ripskeen »

Ah..it makes sense now. I used to think Hellebron to be an overpriced special character but now knowing how her parrying blade and tactics work, she's one tough mama. Thanks for the answer Bleys.