Photo Album Back Up

Druchii.net Announcements! Whenever something is IMPORTANT, it is in here - PLEASE READ!!!

Moderator: The Dreadlords

Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

Photo Album Back Up

Post by Langmann »

After some squabbling with the mighty masters (basically sacrificing some goats and an old acomdata hard drive to the gods of php) the photo album is back up.

Some things to note:

1. The size of files has been lowered significantly to 200,000 bytes. This is because we don't have space to hold everyone's 5MP piccies. If people want more space oneday I might buy some more space. Who knows.

2. There are broken links to unknown pictures, ignore them for now. Eventually someone will have to go through and erase the broken linkz by hand.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Oh and keep voting for Druchii.net on WarVault. We're kicking...
Last edited by Langmann on Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Voodoomaster
Lord General Of Khaine

Post by Voodoomaster »

the words about time can be heard across the forum
just kidding good work langmann and kala :D.
"For every victory there is a defeat, for every defeat there is a victory. My victory, my defeat are for all to see..."
Khael Vraneth, Lord-General of Khaine.
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

Langmann gets all the kudos for this. All I've been doing so far is rattling cages in the magazine threads.
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Fr0
Trademaster

Post by Fr0 »

Joy.... :D

I'm actually excited! Good work! ;)

Fr0
Langmann

Post by Langmann »

General Kala wrote:Langmann gets all the kudos for this. All I've been doing so far is rattling cages in the magazine threads.

The magazine is very important as well!
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Vorchild
Master of the Red Legion
Master of the Red Legion

Post by Vorchild »

Looks like I'll have to borrow a camera again and get cracking at some pics. Time to use up all the bandwidth... :twisted:
_
The storm is coming...
Are you ready?
Mornedhel
Cabal without a cause

Post by Mornedhel »

I just browsed through the album for the first time in what seems like years, and hell it feels good. :D

Good work langmann, thanks for getting it back. That part of Dnet was sorely missed, at least by me.

While putting your pics on photobucket or imageshack is okay, it´s just way better to have our own little album so we can see lots of pics from different people without having to browse through the hundreds of posts in P&M seperately.

I found that was always a good source for inspiration when I was stuck somewhere or needed some motivation to start painting again, so I´m quite happy it´s back.

Cheers,
Morn
It´s nice to be important, but it´s more important to be nice.
Langmann

Post by Langmann »

The size of files has been increased to 200,000 bytes.

Note that you should be cutting out background in most pictures to save space. A good picture also involves a good edit.