Masters of Mischief (NC fiction)

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Ranieth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ranieth »

So Morvai is actually a chaos-worshipper then unless I got you totally wrong? Should you decide to include lord Bloodheart in any further parts (feel entirely free to do so) you'd better keep that information away from him in that case, seeing how he dislikes servants of chaos after House Bloodheart's fall from influential to powerless. We wouldn't want a fall-out amongst the druchii now, would we?
Morvai
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Morvai »

Morvai is in fact a Daemon Prince. Who hundreds of years ago decided that going undercover in Druchii society would help the Dark Master. The plan was executed nicely and all went well till Morvai became a powerful noble in Clar Karond. After a council meeting Furion approached him and boldly told him that he knew. Standing powerless against one like Furion, Morvai sought to make a deal. And a deal he got. He had to do the Witchking’s bidding and he would be allowed to go on with the forming of his cult.
From that moment on Morvai was watched by 4 Devourer Assassins.
So basically Morvai is like Malekith’s pet Keeper of Secrets. The only difference is that Morvai may increase his influence. :lol:
Masters of Mischief (NC background)
The Black Blades (DE). W: 2 D: 2 L: 1
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

Morvai, I started to sketch some artwork... This is a start, not even nearly finished, but tell me if i am not going to the right direction.

http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t252 ... Morvai.jpg
Morvai

Post by Morvai »

I really like the face. However I don’t like the spikes on his shoulders. It makes him look to daemonic in my eyes. I know they were also on the mini that I showed but I was planning on clipping them off. :lol:

Also I have send the sketch to a friend of mine who is good in making line art. He is going to make a nice blanc of the sketch, which I can then send to a colourist to get some colour in the picture. I will keep you updated on his progress.
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

Fine. I thought that the mini would feature the spikes as you earlier notified that "Danarh saw the spiky bone growing o his master's shoulder."
Morvai

Post by Morvai »

Yes but that spiky bone was on his old body. In the latest chapter I wrote about his new body. All that possessing is getting confusing, ain’t it? :lol:
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

It is. I maybe have missed something.
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

Morv; Are you going to continue this to an end?

I'm afraid that I lost my inspiration to my own background... Maybe I'll just write a short Aftermath part to my story, but I think I won't bother telling how the Druchii got beaten.

Along my inspiration I lost the chance of having Draknir and Draketh have a meeting, and the chance to tell what happened to Counsellor Tharkyn.

But I will write another stories. Maybe those things will clear...
Morvai

Post by Morvai »

I’m going to finish this all the way to the end. But as people might have already guessed it will not follow the Druchii all the way.
However it will update on a slow passé for I recently joined another board for which I will write. So updates will have to be divided between them.

@Draknir;
You can just string another storyline at the one you have now and have them move away from the main fight. That way you can still write about the characters without having to write about how the Dark Elves “lost”.