The Col

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Megapimp
Noble

Post by Megapimp »

You actually want to get in?
Now when I think about it I'm a member there...DO NOT ENTER! or your soul will be*arreeeaahH*

Post by Guest »

Actually, they sorta locked me out as well, and I already was a member...

Well you know what? I'm just about to turn sides. :evil:
Kaine dwarfdeath
Warrior

Post by Kaine dwarfdeath »

they have locked every one out and placed a meesage on forums saying it is due to security and will be running again in a few days
'I will slite you soul in to a million pieces and feed you to my cold one'
Init
Slave on the Altar

Post by Init »

its all very well laughing at them, but are we any better do we have a forum where we can plot and plan :?:
WHO'S NEXT?
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

Well if I told you yes, then everyone and their dog woudl be PMing me saying "Can I be in the secret forum" and half of them would be spies. The best thing about secret forums is that they are SECRET, and that you can only get in by invitation. Improves security.

The downfall of saying No we have no secret forum is suddenly everyone is all running around going "well why not, we should have one too, no one is doing any work blah blah blah"

So publicaly there is a few forums here that only mods and Admins have access too. Big surprise. All SCO planning that cannot be done in public is done there. However, as I do most of the work I really don't reference those guys at all. I ususally come here and talk to the general public. As such I get a better feel for the way we should do things.

So does that reduce your fears. Things are being done and No there is no secret SoC forum.
Enthardon
Highborn

Post by Enthardon »

Man you all are hillarious just cuz we clamped down major to purge the spies hahaha. By the way props to Underway, you may be an adversary but you are very intelligent and an adept leader.
Burn Naggaroth

Enthardon the Aesenar
Loremaster of Ulthuan.org

Enthardon - Part of official GW fluff
Etienne d'arden
Grandmaster of Chateau Montreford

Post by Etienne d'arden »

Well, yes, you have won one battle. You revealed my name and stuff but you haven't achieved everything.
@ Underway: yes you are intelligent, but I think I know why you are acting like that. I hope you know what I mean :lol: I mean your behaviour towards col"d". But this trick on Earl's forum was cheap, really.
Etienne d'Arden
Guardian of Montreford
Lasthope
Corsair

Post by Lasthope »

But this trick on Earl's forum was cheap, really.

What trick :?: :P
For the Dark Lady
Arquinsiel
Shadowdancer

Post by Arquinsiel »

Well, yes, you have won one battle. You revealed my name and stuff but you haven't achieved everything.

Actually since it was after I was revealed as a spy that I used my username to access private forums then it proves that we've achieved more than you're willing to give us credit for.

Man you all are hillarious just cuz we clamped down major to purge the spies hahaha.

But we got you to clamp down, and for all your bragging about your spies being so great you have little to show for it other than us knowing who they are and that they exist. Plus your ambasssadors are the hillarious ones, you don't win allies by threathening to conquer them.
ImageImageImageImage
faerthurir wrote:Arq kicked me in the gyros.
Lasthope
Corsair

Post by Lasthope »

Have you ever thought that we are just playing mind games with you :roll:
For the Dark Lady
Teifion
Teifion of Khemri

Post by Teifion »

Hmmmm, you know, I don't think that that ever occoured to them :mrgreen:
Arquinsiel
Shadowdancer

Post by Arquinsiel »

No it did, Enthardon is pretty sharp to be fair. He just enjoys the game as much as most here do.
ImageImageImageImage
faerthurir wrote:Arq kicked me in the gyros.
Etienne d'arden

I returned here from the long quest to druchii(net).
I don't know if anyone remember me here, I came here about 3 years ago ( I had different nicks I was speaking as my lords:p) but then I felt to keep my bretonnian army and left it for DE. Now, when new bretts came out, I got army deal and I'm going to leave elves for brettonnians!

To Etienne: I have some informations from druchii.net and I can tell you some... Of course by emails:)

Well Underway... is it even worth to spend my time writing email to you?
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

Yes actually it is. I just emailed you. I am unsure as to what you are refering to and would like to clear the air.

BTW everyone meet Etienne d'Arden, my arch nemesis. He is Spiderman to my Green goblin, the Superman to my Lex Luthor the Penecillin to my Infection.

Him and I have met on a regular basis on a number of forums across the web attepting to cajole allies and nonagression pacts. He is a very able ambassador and leader and was THE founding member of the CoL. His vision to create the CoL is the reason we are all having the fun we are. Good job Etienne and keep up the good work.

On and aside this is the time where Lex Luthor will defeat Superman!!!! :twisted:
Etienne d'arden

You seem to have honor at least. Thanks for kind words :)

Yes we are meeting almost everywhere but in matter of diplomacy I'm far too impulsive to be ambassador. Anyway I'm better spy ;) and remember that alliants won battle of Normandy thanks to spies, who found enigma's code. Spies are important (but tacticians the most!)
Etienne d'Arden
Guardian of Montreford
Dehighborn
Cold One Knight

Post by Dehighborn »

Do we know who GW will place on the good side and who on evil? I have several friends ready to purge the world of the HE. (Skaven, TK, O&G, ect...) Im getting them to register for accoutns on Druchii.net. Our ranks are growing. :twisted:
My answer to the wood elves?
Khaine's ASPECT OF THE LUMERJACK!!

"Few can understand how much fun one can have with a taser and a SWAT sheild."
Lord potsmasher
Dark Rider

Post by Lord potsmasher »

One of our spies has been cought. ASC or "Sef" on their forums was quickly found out about when he/she asked to join the CoL. I think were're out of luck, boyz.
To honor the wishes of the Mod on CoL, the responce that came was:

"No because you are a druchii (God don't you lot ever give up)

No offence but this is for Light sides. And you are a fairly active druchii member. As you are also new to the light side (If you ever intended to get any light army) so we can't let you in

P.s Please tell the druchii to stop trying to get in as it gets boring spoting you lot"

Time to redouble efforts!!!!
Bring back the old Chat!!
Enthardon
Highborn

Post by Enthardon »

lol you gotta love our security boys .... but hey I'm sure you'll get in if you wish real hard.
Burn Naggaroth

Enthardon the Aesenar
Loremaster of Ulthuan.org

Enthardon - Part of official GW fluff
Megapimp
Noble

Post by Megapimp »

Think i'll start a account with the name:
I AM EVIL! I SERVE THE DARK SIDE!

And then try to spy on you! Muhahaha, you'll never see me comming :mrgreen:
Kaine dwarfdeath
Warrior

Post by Kaine dwarfdeath »

With a name like that you are bound to get in they WOULDN'T spot you from a mile away :D
'I will slite you soul in to a million pieces and feed you to my cold one'
Lasthope
Corsair

Post by Lasthope »

Well what if we have spys in there right now who are smart enough not to brag about it in an other fourm. :mrgreen:
For the Dark Lady
Elvenknight
Elf on the Altar with the Axe

Post by Elvenknight »

What would be awesome is if Kitrik started up a forum for the next campaign for the light side. Then they'd be thinking that they're really cool being sercretive and stuff when really we have free reign over all the 'secret forums'. Ohh how much fun that would be. :twisted:

Hmmm that brings up an interesting question. How do your followers know that you are not a druchii, Etienne d'Arden?
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie!" untill you can find a big stick.

The Album is here for all your army photos - Album Moderator
Lasthope
Corsair

Post by Lasthope »

Hmmm that brings up an interesting question. How do your followers know that you are not a druchii, Etienne d'Arden?

HaHa that would be funny if the leader of the CoL turned out to be a spy. ;)
For the Dark Lady
Jenenius
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Jenenius »

He's too honest to be a druchii. You require guile, cunning and subtleness to do that. As he has been so easily revealed, surely that means he can't be druchii?
Let each and every race determine his own fate.
Lasthope
Corsair

Post by Lasthope »

He's too honest to be a druchii. You require guile, cunning and subtleness to do that. As he has been so easily revealed, surely that means he can't be druchii

So true ;)
For the Dark Lady