sites selling warhammer products

Buy, Sell or Trade your models here...

Moderators: xFallenx, cultofkhaine, The Dread Knights

Arggg
Shade

sites selling warhammer products

Post by Arggg »

I was buying products from maelstrom before and now i am buying from wayland but they are not that cheap...so does anyone know a better site to buy WH products and modelling supplies?
Thanks in advance!!!! :D
HATERS<3
http://www.thebrushes.blogspot.com/ - a friend's blog check it :D

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Saori_nightstar
Black Guard

Post by Saori_nightstar »

I get mine from ebay or here: http://www.triplehelixwargames.co.uk/pr ... 36&mid=132

Hope it helps :)
Image Image Image
Lil' Waaagh Army | DRUCHII PLOG

'I may have the week and feeble body of a woman, I but I can assure you, I have the heart and stomach of a King!' - Elizabeth I
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but GW themselves can be a good bet. Yes, you don't get the discount, but they do ship stuff super quick so if you ever need anything really promptly, do consider them!
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Boomkapow!
Trainee Warrior

Post by Boomkapow! »

They also have amazing customer service. A buddy bought a tank but it didn't have the drivers arms. They'd sent him a new one. Since then I have only got stuff from them or in hobby shops.
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

I ordered something from OG Games. They actually helped out with the order (and offer) so they do score very high in customer service. However, the order has yet to arrive (ordered in januari)... so it's proving a tad slower than expected. Wayland tends to be cheaper, but the wait is incredibly long. I ordered something in december which they said was "in stock". It has yet to arrive.
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Arggg
Shade

Post by Arggg »

Thank you all :D
The only problem i have with gw is tha i don't know from which department to shop for greece so despite i have an account...i've never used it....Anyway,I'll check triplehelix and OG and i'll decide ;)
HATERS<3
http://www.thebrushes.blogspot.com/ - a friend's blog check it :D

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
Lady kaerlith
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Lady kaerlith »

I always got my stuff from Ebay or TheWarStore.net. I haven't bought anything from The War Store recently, but they used to have a standing offer where you'd get 30% off if you called in the order by phone. I believe Neal did that intentionally to spite GW's mandate that third-party retailers couldn't discount online sales more than 25%. You'd literally use the online shopping cart to figure out what you wanted, then just call his office and verbally tell him exactly what was in your cart. He also used to have free shipping over $50, though I'm unsure whether that's changed.
Ataroth
Dark Rider

Post by Ataroth »

Darksphere are good if you're UK based.
"Submit To Self Destruction"